Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 06:46:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Has Dizzy Reed left as well?
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Has Dizzy Reed left as well?  (Read 9117 times)
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2004, 07:47:48 AM »

I THINK that's from the Hartford Courant. The Courants a pretty good paper, but the Arts and Entertainment editor sucks, as does their staff "rock" critic (and I mean that journalistically, rather than stylistically).... They get things wrong FAR too frequently, so my money is on this being BS (not to mention if Ballsy says it's BS..well, it's BS).

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2004, 07:58:56 AM »

I think that Dizzy would be the last person to leave.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2004, 08:08:08 AM »

crying  Make it stop!
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2004, 09:11:46 AM »

Dizzy will never leave GNR hes the only one that stuck by axl and hes been in the band the longest besides Axl,someone jsut caught this whole Buckethead/BRain thing and thaught theyd throw Dizzy in there.Prolly to get more tickets sales"Oh Dizzy isnt in gnr lets go to the show to see if he says anyting"

pathetic

Dizzy's still in

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
darknemus
I lost my threads and all I got was this lousy title
Legend

A true fan - no, not that 'truefan' (where is he?)

« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2004, 09:16:36 AM »

Dizzy will never leave GNR hes the only one that stuck by axl and hes been in the band the longest besides Axl,someone jsut caught this whole Buckethead/BRain thing and thaught theyd throw Dizzy in there.Prolly to get more tickets sales"Oh Dizzy isnt in gnr lets go to the show to see if he says anyting"

pathetic

Dizzy's still in

How can you say "Dizzy will never leave GNR" ?  How can you know what his mindset is, and how can you possibly begin to fathom the frustrations *he* might feel by a lack of release?

ALL of these guys are musicians - musicians typically want others to hear their music - bottom line is, if your in GNR right now - the stuff you've recorded isn't currently out there.  Chances are, you never thought it would take this long FOR it to get out there.. so yeah, I can understand some of the recent.. activity (or lack thereof)

I, for one, hope Dizzy isn't gone - but I dont understand how a person can just make the blanket statement that "Dizzy will never leave GNR" - because I felt the same way about Slash a long long time ago... regardless of how that whole thing went down.

-darknemus

It's not how you're thinking, or as you've imagined
To live in a shade of beliefs that were fashioned
to leave you in slavery and drain out your soul....
Caligula13
Banned
Rocker

i am near the exit

« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2004, 09:23:37 AM »

pathetic

Dizzy's still in

How can you say "Dizzy will never leave GNR" ?  How can you know what his mindset is, and how can you possibly begin to fathom the frustrations *he* might feel by a lack of release?

ALL of these guys are musicians - musicians typically want others to hear their music - bottom line is, if your in GNR right now - the stuff you've recorded isn't currently out there.  Chances are, you never thought it would take this long FOR it to get out there.. so yeah, I can understand some of the recent.. activity (or lack thereof)

I, for one, hope Dizzy isn't gone - but I dont understand how a person can just make the blanket statement that "Dizzy will never leave GNR" - because I felt the same way about Slash a long long time ago... regardless of how that whole thing went down.

-darknemus

well it looks like Axl and Dizzy are really good friends and the don`t argue about the musical direction GNR should go so i understand why he said dizzy will never leave GnR. and i dOn?t see really no good reason for bucket to leave. he has his freedom to make solo CDs, do shows and he gets money for being in GNR. so what is his problem? i thought he recorded his gitar stuffs, he doesn`t have to spend all his time in Axls studio.

The Michelin-Man
Headliner

Appetite For Destruction = BEST RECORD EVER!!!

« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2004, 12:39:33 PM »

it should be dizzy who has left guns, not buckethead!

Guns N' Roses / Velvet Revolver / Adler's Appetite
MR.BROWNSTONE
Sir Post-a-lot
Legend

I'm a supreme Guns N' Roses fan.

« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2004, 01:46:35 PM »

I think this is bullshit. Dizzy would never quit Guns N' Roses.

12-6-02,5-12-06,5-14-06,5-15-06,5-17-06,11-5-06,11-10-06,11-13-06,11-24-06
1-28-10,10-28-11,10-29-11,11-17-11,11-20-11,11-26-11,12-30-11,12-31-11,2-12-12
2-23-12,2-24-12,2-27-12,3-12-12,11-23/24-12
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: