Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:40:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Nice Boys Don't Play Rock And Roll
| | |-+  Website of all my gnr covers
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Website of all my gnr covers  (Read 4278 times)
Bahad
« on: March 19, 2004, 08:05:55 AM »

Some of you maybe have read and listened my gnr covers. (posted in the htgth upload announcements thread). I simply designed a website for the covers. Now it's easy to see and download all songs. Also hardware,software used for recording also noticed in the site. Dont shoot me for the design of the site cos I said before it's a temporary site. Wink

So here is it http://members.lycos.co.uk/gnrtrials/index2.html

For my instrumental covers just check the trials section.  smoking  

Comments and new song requests are welcomed  ok
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2004, 12:58:49 PM »

This could just be me, but some of the instruments don't seem to go in sync. Also the Nightrain seems pretty slow..

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
Bahad
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2004, 02:30:08 PM »

Added 14 years. http://members.lycos.co.uk/gnrtrials/14years.zip

Skeba I posted these on newgnr too. Nobodyelse mentioned synch problem. Paradise city has some small problems but others ok I think. Which song exactly did u notice that?
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2004, 02:11:31 PM »

It's been a while, so I had to download the songs again.

The Nightrain intro for example... Listen to the original, and then your version. It starts somewhat ok, but then when the intro riff comes again, it starts a few beats too early. The same thing with the Paradise City chorus. But like I said it might be just me, since nobody else has said anything.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2004, 02:14:40 PM by Skeba » Logged

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
Bahad
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2004, 04:20:42 PM »

Ehehe I got what you're trying to say.You're a very good listener ok. For the nightrain example, I wrote the drum measure false but I havent noticed it while recording the guitars. I was too lazy to write the drums again so I fit the guitars to the drums which the 2nd intro comes early than the original thing. But I dont think it's out of synch it's just different from the original. Measure is 1 few than the original. That is called cover not the original  beer Same with paradise city too. The drum wrote measure was wrong I was lazy bla bla bla.... hihi But I know there is some little sync problems with main riff on PC.

I am not a drummer, please excuse me ok
« Last Edit: March 28, 2004, 04:22:36 PM by Hba » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: