Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:41:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  On Axl, from NewGNR.com
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: On Axl, from NewGNR.com  (Read 19026 times)
Fuckin' Gunner
Kamikaze
Rocker

nightrain.cjb.net

« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2004, 12:49:59 AM »

If it is true, then the best part of that post was that GNR scrapped the industrial crap and went back to the AFD rock/blues groove thing.  Could explain BH's departure.

The whole concept that BH has been out forover a year and that they have been recording new stuff over the past 6 months is intriguing and makes sense in a weird sort of way.

-TyRod-            <--------------- new signature to make Peter happy  Wink

Buckethead never made industrial songs... and, around 1997, didn't the Pearl Jam drummer said "it will be more AFD than people think"?

Most of the new membres were touring during the last six months... Dizzy was touring, Tommy was touring, BH was probably out, Brain played loits of shows with Buckethead...

So who was changing things on CD? Axl and the superheroes "Pittman and Robin"? OK, there's no Battmnan ans Robin, but that's a good start...

Stay Tuned for news and information on Chinese Democracy coming soon.
[posted 3/9/2003 U.S.A.]

Nightrain - O site mais perigoso do planeta
charl!edontsurf
Rocker

Axl doesn't surf either...

« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2004, 01:21:44 AM »

I love how the person who wrote it spelled "apologee". Awesome, I didn't believe it after the first sentence.  rofl

VAN: 11-7-2002 (RIOT!)
TACOMA: 11-8-2002
LONDON: 6-7-2006
DUBLIN: 6-9-2006
PARIS: 6-20-2006
ZURICH: 7-1-2006
CGY: 12-6-2006
EDM: 12-7-2006
CGY: 1-16-2010
EDM: 1-17-2010
SEA: 12-16-2011
VAN:
alwaysoutparading
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2004, 02:04:01 AM »

Don't you guys get it?? It's not about the post being from an insider or not. This person is trying to give us a positive-human explanation for why Axl seems to have so many problems delivering CD.  If it actually is someone on the inside like Beta or Del or even Axl himself then take it for what it is - someone who has a positive view of Axl and feels a little bit sorry for him and wants to let us know everything is okay.  If it is "bullshit" - then you can still take it for what it was originally meant - someone who has a positive view of Axl and wants to spread it.  Either appreciate that and try to think of him as a human being (not a fucking product) or don't.  
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2004, 02:17:18 AM »

I myself always try to spread positive thoughts about Axl...
and encourage optimism regarding GN'R and CD.

I like to hear fans supporting Axl.  Thats is all good and well...

PRETENDING TO KNOW AXL IS NOT COOL
PRETENDING TO BE AXL -  AGAIN NOT COOL
KNOWINGLY GIVING FALSR INFO UNDER THE ABOVE PRETENSES...  REALLY FUCKED UP

It seems that the admin there found it to be a hoax.  
Some of the latter posts suggest that it was another poster who was posting in the same thread - replying repeatedly to the 'sumgi' post

(ps:  "sumgi" = some guy)

I'm glad that it is not really about Axl  - What they wrote really made me feel sad.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2004, 02:19:31 AM by Eva GnRAxlRosette » Logged
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #44 on: March 20, 2004, 03:27:55 AM »

So this was a hoax? It was indeed a very interesting read.  Describes what Axl's going through or what I think he's going through which made me beleive it.  Hopefully it IS true and we will get a press release.  I'm ready for it.
riotact_vancity
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #45 on: March 20, 2004, 05:02:38 AM »

i've said multiple times on here that Axl clearly has an anxiety disorder, because i've had one and i can see the symptoms as clear as day in him. Everybody always says, "no it's part of his plan" or some BS. If this writing is true, then hopefully it sheds some light on what he goes through and the burdens we place on him. Like the man said, live your lives. Vicarious existence is a fucking waste of time.

if releasing this album will give him peace of mind, he should do it. If retiring and never being heard from again will give him peace of mind, as much as i want to hear his music, he should do it. we are but followers of his legacy. he may owe us an album for all the BS we've had to put up with, but he owes us none of himself, and everything of himself is what we sometimes demand.
kupirock
Somewhat Damaged
Legend

« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2004, 05:59:13 AM »

AXL KNOWS HOW TO USE THE INTERNET!

No shit

"Hearing Don't Cry isn't all that exciting considering there are many youtube clips available of it being performed live." -from mygnr.com-
rocktar81
Leaving this board
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2004, 07:00:38 AM »

Axl is just a human beeing as you, as me, as us. He is not a super human.
If it's over, well ok it's over. This is not a drama. Nobody will be killed or will die, it's just about music, fun. I hope Axl find peace in his life and in his soul.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2004, 07:01:44 AM by rocktar81 » Logged
matt88
Riding The Nightrain
Legend

Slash is the King

« Reply #48 on: March 20, 2004, 07:40:20 AM »

Axl is just a human beeing as you, as me, as us. He is not a super human.
If it's over, well ok it's over. This is not a drama. Nobody will be killed or will die, it's just about music, fun. I hope Axl find peace in his life and in his soul.

Well said mate Wink

"I've been draggin my heels with a bitch called hope let the undercurrent drag me along"
MeanBone
VIP

Portugal Rocks!

« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2004, 07:44:09 AM »

well... if this guy actually knows Axl or not, i don't know, and i don't really care, but there is some truth in his words, Axl, just like everyone must have his own demons, and must suffer from all this waiting and the fear of failing, he is only human. i know Axl will come thru. he always did, and his music lets us know that he is a passionate human being and very real, with the same problems as we all have. i for one, don't need a pep talk to stick around, i've been a fan for so long that nothing can bring me down. in the end we'll see what happens.

Chinese Democracy!
BucketRose
« Reply #50 on: March 20, 2004, 09:47:31 AM »

Edit: This person turned out to be a hoax. /jarmo

I am sorry, i think i need to show them, i don't like how they talk about it all.

From someone named" Sumgi" up to the "? ? ? "at the end. Written a little while ago for us on www.newgnr.com.

Axl has no answers-only questions like all of you do. But he too is looking for answers he will never get-and it drives him crazy. .

Sweet fucking Jesus...how could anyone have considered that the post was still valid after reading THAT?!?!  This fuckwad claims to be some kind of close friend of Axl...but they have to resort to lyrics of "Dead Horse" to try and decipher Axl's psyche and struggles in life.  Fucking amateur horseshit...I wasn't impressed in the slightest.  I hope the next impostor will be a bit more creative.  

Anyone else noticed this?  This board has become more about disproving rumors and "outing" impostors than it is about GnR.

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: