Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:26:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Something really strange...
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Something really strange...  (Read 4443 times)
CAZ
Opening Act

Welcome I

« on: March 19, 2004, 09:50:01 PM »

Ok. Look at this.

1. MTV Reports Bucketheads departure from GNR
(yet he toured constantly solo the entire time freely as he chose - what reason to depart if he did his own thing in the meantime as he did BEFORE joining GNR?)

2. Report states he ACTUALLY left last year.
(RIO 4 with GNR confirmed a couple months ago or so - after Buckethead's departure as we know it)

3. The more reasonable, stronger rumours (and more legitimate) state that the album is already done. EVERYTHING is done.
(woohoo!)

4. Brain DID NOT leave. Everyone states that he would leave if Buckethead has left.
(well...he's still in as we know it)

5. Greatest Hits. NOT the members' plan/tracklist choice but by Geffen.
(so clearly Geffen did it for money).

6. So much loot $13 million and about 6 or 7 OFFICIAL years for the albumS (note the capital "S" because its 3 albums worth don't forget) offered by Geffen. Now they complain (according to reports/lawsuit lost by GNR, etc) that Axl HAD to but did not release the album by the deadline. That's lame.
(so in that case how come THEY'RE not suing GNR?). We would've heard this by now.

7. Dizzy says this and that. I have yet to read anything OFFICALLY FROM DIZZY and not a fan ("saw him at a club and said this...") nonsense.

8. Axl owes no one anything (aside from anything between him and Geffen which is none of OUR busines nor do we know anything at all within the lines of that contract).

9. Buckethead has left. So what? ALL OF A SUDDEN GNR is dead? ALL OF A SUDDEN you all think that its Axl's fault because Buckethead has left? Don't forget how hard it is to reconstruct (after your friends dispise and betray you) an all-powerful mighty legendary best of the best rock band of all time. Sounds easy? I think not. It (replacements) OFFICIALLY started in '97. Ok. So up til now we'll say 7 years. Axl hired Fortus in '02 officially. 2 years ago. The band has worked on 3 albums worth. So let's say one album released every 2 years. That's 6 years. Yes, nothing HAS been released just yet BUT they are done. 3 Albums worth (75 songs or so as we know it) are done. AXL IS A PERFECTIONIST WHO WORKS ON HIS TIME NOT YOURS. We know Axl is enjoying his free time, free will, happy with NO pressure about "musical directions" etc.

10. The band DID have a SUCCESFUL ALBUM-LESS tour (remember, no album, ALL replacements, barely any promotion) regardless of the tour cut short (and NO ONE knows the truth). For all the fools that sadly (how I do not know) believe about the retarded rumours including the "Axl was watching Laker's game" crap at the Phili show are infinitely sad n' sorry.

11. You saw Axl's face. He was SO happy at the shows. Did you ever see him that happy in the old era GNR? Never that happy continually throughout shows.

I think you should all take a deep breath and "live your own life" as Axl put it. He NEVER announced an OFFICAL date and he specifically said "soon is not the word". You continue to blame him? You're blaming him because you know for a fact that he's the man, the king of rock and no one can top him off. You know it or else you wouldn't be here unless you're here (not to mention names) to bash true fans. If that's the case you live a sorry life.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2004, 10:20:25 PM »

I think you should all take a deep breath and "live your own life" as Axl put it.

For Christ's sake.....please, that's all I needed to read, was one more dork saying this AGAIN. Thanks for coming along and explaining that AGAIN.
CAZ
Opening Act

Welcome I

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2004, 10:25:40 PM »

One more dork? What's my name? You don't know? Shut your holes then.

That was my first post on the board lowlife and I do not drool nor live on the board like you do.
Captain P?l
Manneken Pis
Legend

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2004, 10:28:17 PM »

11. You saw Axl's face. He was SO happy at the shows. Did you ever see him that happy in the old era GNR? Never that happy continually throughout shows.

well, thats kinda true... he seems pretty happy with new GNR... in the old days he prolly was to drunk or stoned to be happy hihi

Cant Get Enough Of That Wonderfull Duff
anarchy
VIP

Smug

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2004, 10:33:58 PM »

That was my first post on the board lowlife and I do not drool nor live on the board like you do.

Was there any need to be so rude?

CAZ
Opening Act

Welcome I

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2004, 10:34:26 PM »

I think you should all take a deep breath and "live your own life" as Axl put it.

For Christ's sake.....please, that's all I needed to read, was one more dork saying this AGAIN. Thanks for coming along and explaining that AGAIN.

Actually DORK I said it once. I don't memorize the database of posts like you do (2000+ posts - what does that tell ya eh?)
CAZ
Opening Act

Welcome I

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2004, 10:35:26 PM »

Are you his brother or mother? Did you not read his post? He called me a dork! Nice way to introduce a new member to the board. Low class.
Funeral
Rocker

Welcome to the neighborhood

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2004, 10:36:05 PM »

I hear you SLCPUNK.  Everyone quotes that line, but they always seem to leave out the number of times he has referenced CD's release.

-F
CAZ
Opening Act

Welcome I

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2004, 10:37:27 PM »

I hear you SLCPUNK.  Everyone quotes that line, but they always seem to leave out the number of times he has referenced CD's release.

-F

So what? Its HIS BAND and HIS CD. Is that too difficult for you to understand? HIS LIFE AND HIS WILL.
anarchy
VIP

Smug

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2004, 10:39:20 PM »

Are you his brother or mother? Did you not read his post? He called me a dork! Nice way to introduce a new member to the board. Low class.

First of all I think his desciption was pretty accurate.

Secondly, telling us to "shut our holes" is a great way to introduce yourself to the board now, isn't it? Tongue
« Last Edit: March 19, 2004, 10:40:27 PM by anarchy » Logged

Jizzo
Legend

Everytime,I'm falling down, Please take me home

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2004, 10:41:13 PM »

Isn't there a sticky explaining what new posters should do when they join the boards before posting?

You know what to do, you know what I did
Since you know everything, just clue me in
I am such a wreck, I am such a mess
I know what I know - why don't you fill in the rest?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2004, 10:41:58 PM »

Well welcome to the board then.  Cool
CAZ
Opening Act

Welcome I

« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2004, 10:42:48 PM »

Secondly, telling us to "shut our holes" is a great way to introduce yourself to the board now, isn't it? Tongue

Come back when you mature with wisdom.

"telling us to shut our holes..." where were you? You posted after (holding your hands in case you fall on your face)
anarchy
VIP

Smug

« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2004, 10:44:55 PM »

"telling us to shut our holes..." where were you? You posted after (holding your hands in case you fall on your face)

Where was I? I'm everyone dude. Kinda like God but less sarcastic.

CAZ
Opening Act

Welcome I

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2004, 10:46:06 PM »

Where was I? I'm everyone dude. Kinda like God but less sarcastic.

hihi you're everyone? well you certainly are not me thats for sure!  and kinda like GOD? ok whatever swallow your pride and restrain yourself
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: