Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 05:45:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227779 Posts in 43246 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Dizzy to be interviewed on Thursday in Chicago (maybe)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dizzy to be interviewed on Thursday in Chicago (maybe)  (Read 99781 times)
Lineker10
Living the life of a pirate in the Dominican Republic
VIP

Dancin' Down On The Sunset Strip

« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2004, 09:09:51 AM »

I really don't have anything to say actually. Everyone on these forums seems to know more then I do. I'll see Dizzy on Friday, along with Harry and I don't intend on asking Dizzy anything about Bucket or the CD. He is tired of everyone asking him the same questions over and over. We will slam a few beer and just talk about the weather!!

No offence to you or Dizzy - but the reason people ask him the same questions over and over again is simply that we get no other source of infomration at all. It would simply take a press release or a sentance on the site saying - "Buckethead is in/out and CD update will come at Rio-Lisbon". Instead with the years of silence since 2002 - the only chance the fans get to find out whats being going on the last 2 years is to ask Dizzy or another member of the band.

Riot In Everyone!
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2004, 10:37:48 AM »

We will slam a few beer and just talk about the weather!!

Are you gonna ask if they (GN'R) think the weather will change "soon"?  Wink

I can see the posts already: "Dizzy says he thinks the weather will change soon. Oh my God, oh my God,  Chinese Democracy is coming soon!!!!"  hihi

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2004, 11:16:59 AM »

We will slam a few beer and just talk about the weather!!

Are you gonna ask if they (GN'R) think the weather will change "soon"?  Wink

I can see the posts already: "Dizzy says he thinks the weather will change soon. Oh my God, oh my God,  Chinese Democracy is coming soon!!!!"  hihi

/jarmo

hihi

and I agreed with Lineker10, if Dizzy or other member of the band don?t want to be asked so many times about CD or the band, just put some NEWS from HIS MOUTH on HIS WEBSITE or HIS BAND WEBSITE, this is not too much.  smoking

kockstar99
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2004, 11:54:18 AM »

He is tired of everyone asking him the same questions over and over.  

Why is that?? Why is he "tired of everyone asking him the same questions over and over?Huh?

is that tooo fucking much information to share with the fans, the ones who pay for this shit....

Is it TOOOO Much to ask if our favorite band still has a fucking guitarist?Huh

IS THAT TOO FUCKING MUCH TO ASK??

I mean shit hes out there playing fucking  3/4 Guns n Roses Songs in his set but wont answer anything about
the band?

If hes "Tired of the same questions"  dont you think for one second we as GnR fans are equally as Tired of asking the same fucking questions??? HMMMMMM There might be somthing fucking wrong here...

John Daniels
I wish I could edit this custom title.
VIP

« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2004, 12:08:40 PM »

Why is that?? Why is he "tired of everyone asking him the same questions over and over?Huh?

is that tooo fucking much information to share with the fans, the ones who pay for this shit....

I mean shit hes out there playing fucking  3/4 Guns n Roses Songs in his set but wont answer anything about
the band?

If hes "Tired of the same questions"  dont you think for one second we as GnR fans are equally as Tired of asking the same fucking questions??? HMMMMMM There might be somthing fucking wrong here...

take it easy..there is also other things in this life than the damn GN'R. If we get a new information, fine, but I'm not going to start tripping about it if there isn't any news (from Dizzy)..it's no use.
Death Cube K
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2004, 12:19:44 PM »

This is what Dizzy will say.   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  hihi hihi hihi

"When's Chinese Democracy coming out Dizzy?"

Dizzy: We are working on it, it should be out soon. Maybe summer. Hopefully maybe.

"Is Buckethead out Dizzy?"

Dizzy: I dont know, but he got a contract, so he's hopefully in the band, if not maybe. I talked to him in March 2003 and he said he was maybe in the band but didnt really know, so I take that as a maybe and a yes.

"Rock in Rio 4 eh?"

Dizzy: Yes, so it seems. It looks like we will be there, but I dont know. I'd say it's a propably maybe with a possibility in there.

"Talked to Axl lately Dizzy?"

Dizzy: Havent talked to him since February, but I think things are okay. I heard reharsals start next month, but I have to go and check the Internet out first to know for certain.

beer Grin

« Last Edit: March 23, 2004, 12:21:28 PM by Death Cube K » Logged
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2004, 12:27:37 PM »

This is what Dizzy will say.   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  hihi hihi hihi

"When's Chinese Democracy coming out Dizzy?"

Dizzy: We are working on it, it should be out soon. Maybe summer. Hopefully maybe.

"Is Buckethead out Dizzy?"

Dizzy: I dont know, but he got a contract, so he's hopefully in the band, if not maybe. I talked to him in March 2003 and he said he was maybe in the band but didnt really know, so I take that as a maybe and a yes.

"Rock in Rio 4 eh?"

Dizzy: Yes, so it seems. It looks like we will be there, but I dont know. I'd say it's a propably maybe with a possibility in there.

"Talked to Axl lately Dizzy?"

Dizzy: Havent talked to him since February, but I think things are okay. I heard reharsals start next month, but I have to go and check the Internet out first to know for certain.

beer Grin

One wonders what Dizzy is sure about.........

Q.Whats this Axl chap like?

A. Well....i've heard......

hihi

Quick! To the bandwagon!
speed_stone
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2004, 12:37:43 PM »

the band?

take it easy..there is also other things in this life than the damn GN'R. If we get a new information, fine, but I'm not going to start tripping about it if there isn't any news (from Dizzy)..it's no use.

i actually agree with him.
i don't know what's going on with this band, but i know that if I were in dizzy's shoes, i wouldn't mind talking about the band or the musical progress of it, because not only would i be honoured that alot of people still care so much, i would look at it as a responsibility to answer patient fans.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2004, 12:39:04 PM by speed_stone » Logged
TyRod Tulip
War-huh What is it good for?
Banned
VIP

Sweetness is a virtue and you lost your virtue long ago

« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2004, 12:58:28 PM »

I don't intend on asking Dizzy anything about Bucket or the CD.

Thanks for nothing.   Roll Eyes  You have been so much help over the last few.....well......come to think of it... you have been wrong about absolutely everything you have told us to date.  So enjoy his company and the conversation about the weather.  Cause there isn't one person on this forum that gives a shit if he is tired of hearing questions about GNR.  We are tired of him giving wrong answers to those questions.  Damn, is that hard to understand?

-TyRod-
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2004, 01:06:29 PM »

Thanks for nothing.   Roll Eyes  You have been so much help over the last few.....well......come to think of it... you have been wrong about absolutely everything you have told us to date.  So enjoy his company and the conversation about the weather.  Cause there isn't one person on this forum that gives a shit if he is tired of hearing questions about GNR.  We are tired of him giving wrong answers to those questions.  Damn, is that hard to understand?

-TyRod-

She?s a lady dude... take it easy  peace

Aunt Ger, do you think is possible you bring Dizzy just one night in the HTGTH forum and have us ( GNR AND DIZZY FANS ) have a great conversation about all of this? do you think he?ll do it?
could be great... and think about it, the whole world ( or not, if WE decide not to tell the world ) will see that things is going ok ( I think ) and that?s a GNR MEMBER telling that.

so... ? Wink
« Last Edit: March 23, 2004, 01:08:22 PM by RnT » Logged

loretian
VIP

It would take a lot more time than you...

« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2004, 01:09:20 PM »

Thanks for nothing.   Roll Eyes  You have been so much help over the last few.....well......come to think of it... you have been wrong about absolutely everything you have told us to date.......

Ah man, come on, lay off.  Whatever the case may or may not be with Dizzy and the band, Aunt Ger is just his aunt and a fan, there's no reason to get pissy about it.

If I start to break down, it's from the love that I've found
TyRod Tulip
Banned
VIP

« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2004, 01:15:01 PM »

I actually felt like I tempered my post quite a bit.   Undecided

Its great that we have a board members that claims to be having dinner with a band member and goes as far as to state that she has no intentin of asking him what is going on especially at this very volatile time.  Can anyone else here actually say that they would do the same?

If I were having dinner with a band member Friday, I'd grill him for all the info I could get, then I'd pass it on to this board.  And I'm sure most of you would.

Face it, for our loyalty, we deserve some official news.  I for one am offended that Ger won't even ask what's going on.

-TyRod-
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2004, 01:17:58 PM »

Thanks for nothing.   Roll Eyes  

I'm sure he has his reasons for not telling everything he knows about the album (song titles, ideas for tour dates etc.). If he's been told not to talk about it, he's not gonna start just because you're unhappy with the fact that he's not telling you anything.

And he could just tell the fans who are approaching him at the shows to fuck off. Would that be better?  Roll Eyes

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
loretian
VIP

It would take a lot more time than you...

« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2004, 01:20:34 PM »

Well, regardless, she's still his aunt.  If someone chooses not to ask him about what's going on, then that's their perogative, noone has any responsibility to anyone or this board to ask anyone about anything.

Anyone, sorry for being so off topic.  This is all I have to say on the matter, so I won't talk about it anymore.    peace

If I start to break down, it's from the love that I've found
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2004, 01:20:57 PM »

Face it, for our loyalty, we deserve some official news.  I for one am offended that Ger won't even ask what's going on.

I don't think Dizzy is the person who's gonna give you the official news when the time is right.

If one of my friends or relatives asked me not to ask about his/her work because he/she couldn't talk about it, I'd respect that.

/jarmo

TyRod Tulip
Banned
VIP

« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2004, 01:39:14 PM »

So you don't think that one of the most loyal music fanbases in all the world deserves to have just a little bit of news?  I'm not talking about a full blown explanation of events here.  Just some small press release that would give the status of CD.  Just a small bit after 16 month of silence.  Come on now.  How can you say that we don't deserve some info?  Because we are so loyal and so tormented, we DO deserve some goddamn news.   rant  Please spare me the "perogative" stuff.   Roll Eyes  Of course it is her perogative, but that doesn't make it right.

What else are you going to talk to Dizzy about?  "Hey Dizzy, how is that solo thing of yours going?  You the one where you tour small bars and play GNR covers?  Please.

Ger, do the right thing and get us some info.

-TyRod-

kockstar99
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2004, 01:50:46 PM »

So you don't think that one of the most loyal music fanbases in all the world deserves to have just a little bit of news?  I'm not talking about a full blown explanation of events here.  Just some small press release that would give the status of CD.  Just a small bit after 16 month of silence.  Come on now.  How can you say that we don't deserve some info?  Because we are so loyal and so tormented, we DO deserve some goddamn news.   rant  Please spare me the "perogative" stuff.   Roll Eyes  Of course it is her perogative, but that doesn't make it right.

What else are you going to talk to Dizzy about?  "Hey Dizzy, how is that solo thing of yours going?  You the one where you tour small bars and play GNR covers?  Please.

-TyRod-

I agree with you dude.... 1000 percent... i mean at least just answer the question

"Does the band still have a god damn guitar player"?

ok we all know by know we have figured it out that there is no news as always about the fucking album...

but "Does the band still have a god damn guitar player"?

but to come to the board and flaunt in front of everyone that you have a family member in the band, management, or whatever that MIGHT be able to give a little bit of news, to flaunt that and then say "but im going to ask them nothing"  whats the point in that?  

If May 30 comes and there is a cancellation or an illness in the band, you wont have to worry about getting tired of answering the same questions over and over again,  Coz  alot of people might not give a shit anymore..
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2004, 01:54:52 PM »

Why don't you go to the shows yourself and ask? See what he tells you.

Looks like whatever he has said hasn't been good enough.

Dizzy could tell Ger the planned release date and she'd post it. When the date passes, she and Dizzy would be called liars...

Why is it so hard to understand that these guys probably aren't allowed to talk abou it? How much have you heard from Josh Freese about what he did in GN'R years ago?

Even if I wish there'd be more updates on what's going on from the band, it's not gonna happen. This is just the way the band works. They won't comment on rumors or answer questions about their future plans.

/jarmo

speed_stone
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2004, 02:07:48 PM »

-TyRod-

She?s a lady dude... take it easy

i don't mean to go off topic here, but so fucking what?!
girls aren't kids, man, just tell her the truth. goddamnit.
people are to be treated equally, male or female. just my two cents. peace
TyRod Tulip
Banned
VIP

« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2004, 02:13:36 PM »

Whatever dude.  I'm not sure how you are able to defend Ger coming on your board and basically saying "I'm going to have dinner with Dizzy Friday and I'm not going to ask him anything...nananananah."

And don't you think that Dizzy, if Ger is in fact his aunt, would be more willing to give info to her than to me?

-TyRod-
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: