Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:06:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Waiting game won't stop soon
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Waiting game won't stop soon  (Read 7106 times)
Skunk
Rocker

« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2004, 08:11:48 AM »

Everybody loooved Buckethead just a month ago.  He was the most talented guitar player on the planet, GNRs secret weapon, the guy that would make the new GNR a success...

Buckethead is talented, but he's also a tool. also an asshole.
he is an unbelievably talented guitar player, but he was far from what would make the new GNR a success. if Axl isn't what makes the new GNR a success, then they simply won't be one. Bucket never wrote a song that meant anything to me. why wouldn't i turn on him when he leaves GNR? i'm a fan of this band. when you're a fan of the band, you get excited about having a talented guitar player. but in the long run, he was the second guitarist in a band with three guitarists who are terribly outshadowed by their rock-legend lead singer. let him play with les claypool, we'll forget him soon enough.
kockstar99
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2004, 08:12:42 AM »

Everybody loooved Buckethead just a month ago.  He was the most talented guitar player on the planet, GNRs secret weapon, the guy that would make the new GNR a success...

I did love him... I love the way he played the old songs.. he could have helpe GnR and the fine group of musicisians that they are.... but he put his OWN career ahead of GnR's ..

He worked on Solo album after fucking solo album...mini tour after mini tour....

Ill miss his playing but not to the extent that he will bring down the band and slow the progress.... Axl knows best..

Its his band and he knows how to make it Guns n Roses..
Caligula13
Banned
Rocker

i am near the exit

« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2004, 08:16:07 AM »

I did love him... I love the way he played the old songs.. he could have helpe GnR and the fine group of musicisians that they are.... but he put his OWN career ahead of GnR's ..

He worked on Solo album after fucking solo album...mini tour after mini tour....

Ill miss his playing but not to the extent that he will bring down the band and slow the progress.... Axl knows best..

Its his band and he knows how to make it Guns n Roses..

my problem is that i still love Buckethead...fuck it....
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2004, 08:18:37 AM »

You can always download the live shit...
But i got a impression that axl don't release this under the wrong cirumstanses and thats fucked up

Like moby said "release

What about a ishockey mask though? Like casey in the old turtles movie

NOT it would be lame to have a BH type filling BH's place, but
- Casey looked cooler than BH ok

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
kockstar99
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2004, 08:18:50 AM »

me too... looks like his plan worked.. he made me a fan of his, i really dig his playing ... but if im asked to choose between the band or brian caroll,..... hmmm guess im still on the side of the band and the band leader...
Caligula13
Banned
Rocker

i am near the exit

« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2004, 10:02:05 AM »

me too... looks like his plan worked.. he made me a fan of his, i really dig his playing ... but if im asked to choose between the band or brian caroll,..... hmmm guess im still on the side of the band and the band leader...

i don't want to choose. i want to have fucking brian caroll in the fucking band!!! i am going to kill somebody today....
kockstar99
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2004, 10:21:32 AM »

i want to have fucking brian caroll in the fucking band!!! i am going to kill somebody today....

me too.... me too...
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: