Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 02:53:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GNR and Buckethead
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: GNR and Buckethead  (Read 5371 times)
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« on: March 30, 2004, 11:59:34 AM »

The gnr fan was at first very skeptical of your arrival to this band. We grew to love and embrace you. You have now departed for whatever the reasons. Your solo work is great and I hope your work with gnr doesnt get cut out. Unfortunately you have left the best band in the world. Im not gonna be a pussy and say fuck you to you. You were great when you were here and you could have helped catapult this band to where it once was. I embraced you and loved you and i still do. I just wish you could have been in the best band in the world instead of on your own. The band will move on....

I have even more repsect for tommy and robing. Aside form Axl they are the core of this band. They want to be in gnr and they want this band to rise to the top again. MAny will critisize their talents and appearance but that is not the issue. No1 will ever critisize thier loyalty to this band and material. And for that the band will remain strong and continue on despite buckets departure.

Axl my man, you still are the best. People say how fucked up you are, etc, we know the complaints....and you are...but you know what...

I know your intentions are good. I know that you have worked your ass off with the rest of the band for many years now trying to build back gnr. And hopefully the material will rise to the top when its released. Its obvious that along the way a lot of badluck has happened. Some say its your fault. And maybe thier right.

All i can ask for you to do is say fuck you to those people who wanna see you and this current band to fall flat on their face. Past members migt look liek the angels and good for them. They are good people. But so are you. You are something more though. And with that comes a whole different ballgame. As seen on the internet the past "x" amount of years.

All I want is to hear the material on the radio and the album in my hands. I wanna see the band just fukin rip the music world a new asshole. Since you have left there has no1 that has taken your place in the rock world. CAn you regain that, who knows. Buckets departure in my opion is a huge blow. His image would have drawn in the audience you needed to get back that throne. But whatever.

Its another bump in the very long road. We have walked for miles but when that release date comes I know that the reward will be much greater. Great Music will shut the critics up and then make them become fans. Before you know it you have the world by its balls again. Till then just do what you gotta do...peace out homefuks
« Last Edit: March 30, 2004, 12:09:49 PM by younggunner » Logged

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2004, 12:06:07 PM »

This is Bhead, yeah i'm real sorry about all this......

Get real! He doesn't give a fuck about u, me or GNR, he only wants to further his own work.

Quick! To the bandwagon!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2004, 12:09:44 PM »

Get real! He doesn't give a fuck about u, me or GNR, he only wants to further his own work.

yeah bucket doesnt give a shit about gnr or its legacy or any of us, he thought being in gnr would help him sale a few more solo discs

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2004, 12:11:25 PM »

Cant argue with that. That is why I think members like robin and tommy should be commended even more and not taken for granted.

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
bill213
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2004, 12:12:58 PM »

NO, this is Buckethead,
I want to make a statement to all of you.  I buy illegal Bootleg DVD's of my own band off of Ebay \m/
Okay so that's not the statement BUT.........i thank you younggunner for worshipping me......and even though I don't care you may call me god.  Anyhow yeah I just joined Limp Bizkit so we've got to record a record yo!!!

Drop me a line sometime at:

Bucke T. Head
521 Smith Street
Omaha, NE 30211
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2004, 12:16:40 PM »

i thank you younggunner for worshipping me......
Fuck you dude. I supported and enjoyed his music. That is hwy Im here. Because of music. Not to hate or worship anyone. I love old gnr, new gnr and axl becaus eof the music and what they are about and what they can accomplish. Im sorry Im a fan. SOrry for fuckin enjoying osmething by someone. Im sorry i dont go on the fukin internet and just spread and create rumors about a band. Im sorry i dont whine about a band that doesnt work the way other bands work.

BeefyD
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2004, 12:40:46 PM »

I just want to see the MTV report with Buckethead response..

They'll show him with his dumb-ass monster mask telling how Axl is a liar.... Cuz, you know, you can always trust a monster mask.  hihi

Honestly, it's been 10 years.... I can care less who is to blame. Just pump some damn music out there.

I wonder what Buckethead's ebay userid is??  smoking
John Daniels
I wish I could edit this custom title.
VIP

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2004, 12:47:22 PM »

yeah bucket doesnt give a shit about gnr or its legacy or any of us, he thought being in gnr would help him sale a few more solo discs

have to agree with these replies!
kockstar99
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2004, 02:50:48 PM »

I buy illegal Bootleg DVD's of my own band off of Ebay \m/

Bucke T. Head
521 Smith Street
Omaha, NE 30211

ROFL ...Thats fucking funny as fuck....
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: