Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:51:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Brain, Far behind?? your opinons??
Pages: 1 2 [All] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Brain, Far behind?? your opinons??  (Read 7207 times)
kockstar99
« on: March 30, 2004, 01:43:18 PM »

Given that Brain is very close to buckethead... Do you think Brain will wait it out and stay with the band? or do you think he will be looking for a new drummer as well??
Death Cube K
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2004, 01:45:05 PM »

Read between the lines and see that Brain takes Axl's side.
5thofwhiskey
Rocker

Estranged............The Guns n' Roses Story

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2004, 01:46:23 PM »

Brain is just on contract.......................when it is up he will leave.............or he can break it like BH did................who cares...........................at this point he has not done anything for Guns.

Guns n' Roses is.........as quoted from LiveERA 87-93

Axl Rose
Slash
Duff
Dizzy
Izzy
Steven

The rest of the contractors can leave now................

rofl
Death Cube K
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2004, 01:48:55 PM »

Yes, go back to watching sloppy bootlegs from 1988, discuss Slash's alcohol consumption and listen yet another time to Think about you.

That's what Im here for...  confused
Captain P?l
Manneken Pis
Legend

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2004, 01:50:36 PM »

my god, 5th, you are childish...  hihi

since axl didnt say anything about brain leaving i guess he isnt leaving.... easy as that!

Cant Get Enough Of That Wonderfull Duff
John Daniels
I wish I could edit this custom title.
VIP

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2004, 01:51:32 PM »

I don't believe that Brain is as similar back stabber as Buckethead is.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2004, 01:53:40 PM »

Brain is just on contract.......................when it is up he will leave.............or he can break it like BH did................who cares...........................at this point he has not done anything for Guns.

Stop spamming the board with that crap. You posted the same message three times.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Captain P?l
Manneken Pis
Legend

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2004, 01:54:23 PM »

so we actualy do think BH did it for PR? damned... i said that when the romour started... it was meant as a joke though.. damned, i should be one of those "clear sighted" solving murders!   hihi

Cant Get Enough Of That Wonderfull Duff
kockstar99
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2004, 01:54:36 PM »

me too....
Death Cube K
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2004, 01:56:50 PM »

Bucket claims he leaves because of GNR's failure of producing an album and lack of touring.

Axl claims Buckethead was responsible for the delays.

5thofwhiskey
Rocker

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2004, 02:12:15 PM »

Stop spamming the board with that crap. You posted the same message three times.

/jarmo

I tell the truth.........what is your problem.............maybe the truth is your problem..............................what is wrong with me bringing up "the band"

Do you think Slash, Duff, Izzy and Steven like the idea that fans of Guns n' Roses can not talk about them.

Truth is

Brain
BH
Robin
Tommy
Pittman
Fortus

are all contract band members. That is all. Obviously they want their money that is it. They know who the real Gn'R is.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2004, 02:14:32 PM »

Whatever funny guy, you posted the same thing about five times. We get it.

One more post like that and you'll be gone.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Continental Drift
VIP

Dj's Army

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2004, 02:15:35 PM »

Getting back on topic... Seeing as how everything I have read or heard implies that Buckethead and Brain are "attached at the hip" I would not be surprised at all if Brain walks out the door as well. Axl may want him gone even if Brain wanted to stick around just so as to "clean house" and not give Buckethead any sort of "inside access" to what's going on in the band because his best friend was still in. By the same token, if Axl is still trying to "lure" BH back, having Brain still in the band would be one of his best selling points... so who the hell knows... my best guess is that no BH will mean no Brain.

If Brain does leave, perhaps Axl will give Josh Freese a call. Not sure what Josh is up to these days or if he would even be game to come back, but he does say nice things about Axl and Guns when asked. Huh

6/17/91  (Uniondale, NY)
7/29/92  (East Rutherford, NJ)
12/5/02  (MSG, NY, NY)
5/12/06  (Hammerstein Ballroom, NY, NY)
10/28/11 (Amway Center, Orlando, FL)
3/3/12     (House of Blues, Orlando, FL
True Believer
Opening Act

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2004, 02:17:02 PM »

If anybody else wants to leave, I hope they do it NOW.  Get anybody who's not 1000% into this thing to LEAVE.  Quit with the side projects solo albums BULLSHIT and prove their dedication.  

He has to rework CD again, FINE.  Get all the quitters out now, so this doesn't have to happen again.

5thofwhiskey
Rocker

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2004, 02:19:09 PM »

/jarmo

figures that would be your reply.

ok
kockstar99
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2004, 02:19:54 PM »

Thats true... I did read on Blabbermouth.net yesterday that A Perfect Circle was taking a year or two off...
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2004, 02:24:58 PM »

/jarmo

ok

And yet you need to have it explained for you.....  Roll Eyes

If you read the statement, it says Brain was actually the one coming with the news. I don't think he's leaving unless his contract is out...

/jarmo

5thofwhiskey
Rocker

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2004, 02:36:39 PM »

/jarmo

ok

And yet you need to have it explained for you.....  Roll Eyes

If you read the statement, it says Brain was actually the one coming with the news. I don't think he's leaving unless his contract is out...

/jarmo

there ya go dodge the truth again.........................it's right there in front of you........... CONTRACT..........

when Brain has no more money...........he's gone................I'm sure he is also in for the ....ya know..............like these guys will be remembered as Gn'R

Check out LiveERA and GH................that's Guns n' Roses...........ask the rest of the world.........................didn't you see............they know...............a ya LiveERA did not sell well because it cost $25.....and nobody buys live albums anyway...........GH was the true litmus test.
oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2004, 02:47:21 PM »

If you were in a band with a person whom you had been not only friends, but musical partners in virtually every project you've released since 1993, and that individual left the band, how long would you stay in that band after the leader writes a public letter condemning your bud, just as that leader has with every other person that has become fed up with months and years of public inactivity and simply walked away?
Crowebar
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2004, 02:52:51 PM »

If anybody else wants to leave, I hope they do it NOW.  Get anybody who's not 1000% into this thing to LEAVE.  Quit with the side projects solo albums BULLSHIT and prove their dedication.  

He has to rework CD again, FINE.  Get all the quitters out now, so this doesn't have to happen again.

Here, here True Believer. yes ok

I agree with you on that one man. beer
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2004, 02:52:59 PM »

there ya go dodge the truth again.........................it's right there in front of you........... CONTRACT..........

What truth? That we need an online petition for a reunion?

Go bother Slash and tell him he needs to go back to GN'R. Let's see what he says. And while you're at it, ask Duff too. Just because Steven Adler wants a reunion doesn't mean it's gonna happen.

In case you missed it, certain ex-Gunners are busy with their new band. Keep on dreaming about that reunion of the real GN'R that is listed on your Live Era cd.

I wonder what will come first, the reunion or an album from Axl? I'm thinking an album....

/jarmo

oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2004, 02:59:33 PM »

In case you missed it, certain ex-Gunners are busy with their new band.

Jarmo, after that excerpt I sent you the oither day, where Weiland comes out and says "Hey, my drug addiction and career have run concurrently now for years, I see no reason for that to cease", I wouldn't be overly confident in VR's prospects for longevity...more to the point, however, at least VR were capable of finishing a record I guess...
Jizzo
Legend

Everytime,I'm falling down, Please take me home

« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2004, 06:34:15 PM »

I don't think Brain is going anywhere. And worstcase senario is Josh Freese rejoining. He left on good terms, and if Axl can set up a tour plan, I'm sure Josh would be willing, since APC will be on hiatus.

You know what to do, you know what I did
Since you know everything, just clue me in
I am such a wreck, I am such a mess
I know what I know - why don't you fill in the rest?
Pages: 1 2 [All] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: