Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 07:40:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  we need a sticky topic in GNR section for ripoffs on ebay etc
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: we need a sticky topic in GNR section for ripoffs on ebay etc  (Read 3961 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« on: April 16, 2004, 11:04:28 AM »

hey jarmo me and another fellow GNR boardmember have both been led thru the ringer on ebay by people selling gnr stuff

i listed the guys user name password everything but it got moved to a different less popular part of the board

i wanted to ask if we could get a sticky topic in the gnr section where everyone can list people who are rip offs, this way  b4 we bid on ebay or what have u, we can check the board and see if there are any negative posts about whoever we are dealing with

everyone visits the gnr section so they would be less likely to get ripped off

i made a thread about this douche bag named paul cromwell, it got moved, another dude in here got ripped off by him but if he had seen my thread he wouldve known not to bid

just a suggestion to keep us from losing our money

any consideration appreciated, if not thanks for reading anyway

D
« Last Edit: April 16, 2004, 11:05:50 AM by D » Logged

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2004, 11:24:19 AM »

But the whole idea of the AFC section is to post stuff about buying, trading, selling GN'R collectibles, downloads and trading bootlegs.

The reason it's less popular is because people don't care to post / read the section. If they care that much about buying stuff, maybe it would be a good idea to look in the section dedicated to that kind of stuff?

I don't go to the store and expect to find milk in the beer section just because it might be more popular.  hihi

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2004, 12:29:23 PM »

rofl rofl rofl rofl

true

ok how bout a sticky topic in that section?

that way u dont have to search all over the place it can be nice and neat in one little thread! peace

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2004, 01:45:51 PM »

I don't see a problem with that.

As long as the person's address and phone# isn't posted.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
badapple81
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2004, 09:04:52 AM »

D.. I also got ripped by that f***wit Paul Cromwell..

He sells his whole collection on ebay.. rips the winning bidders off.. registers under a new name the next day and sells his next batch.

He uses live photos from Robert Johns book as pictures for the DVD, if the DVD is shitty quality (obviously most of us can tell this!). His email works for the duration of the auction then gets returned. Other emails I found of him dont work, so I contacted him via his most recent auctions and get no return. The only email I rec'd as a response was 3 weeks after the auction saying he has been overwelmed by them. A month on.. nothing and the emails dont work.

Yes I know this is wrong section.. but I noticed D's mention of it.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2004, 03:32:49 PM »

do u know that paul fuckhead cromwell actually sent my chicago dvd 92

i sent an email saying

"congrats u are now a celebrity"

told him i was gonna post all his shit on gnr message boards around the net

and he sent my dvd, excellent qualtity and everything

but ill never buy from him again
ebay shouldnt let people change their fuckin user names

thats bullshit

list them all on the appetite section

badapple81
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2004, 08:25:18 PM »

He doesnt change his username, he registers a brand new account.. but yes only one account per credit card would be an idea.

I sent him an email though his latest batch stating that should a reply not be rec'd within 5 hours, the time that his latest batch would finish, I would report all his items to ebay as bootlegs, report him everywhere in the GNR community and do whatever I could. I got a reply 5 mins later saying "dude, your DVD is on the way".

D, on another note, did you get my PM regarding some Bon Jovi appearances and recordings I was throwing out and offered you? It is rude not to reply when someone offers you something you know!  beer
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2004, 02:08:26 PM »

sorry dude, i havent had anytime here lately with workin etc, ive been meanin to get back to ya, i own almost everything imaginable that related to bonjovi! ok

i have a box set that only 200 or so exist in the world, im a huge bootleg collector but i have pretty much everything

thanks anyway bro

wasnt tryin to be rude apologies if u thought so, there just hasnt been enough hours in the day

badapple81
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2004, 07:59:15 PM »

Thats cool - I just wanted to throw it out if u didnt want it  ok  beer
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: