Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:17:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  I hate Buckethead!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 [All] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I hate Buckethead!!!!!  (Read 23459 times)
volcano62
VIP

I Am Inconquerable

« on: April 27, 2004, 12:55:18 PM »

How many of you out there feel the same way?

I mean he's a guy that has about 20 albums of crap (I've listend to his stuff and it sucks, so back off Chicken-Boy lovers) and then he hooks up with Guns N' Roses. He finaly had hope in his musical life and then left it all behind!!!! What an AssClown!!!

Not only did he fuck up the Rio gig, he might of fucked up everything for Chinese Democracy. We might not see it for a long time. crying
« Last Edit: April 27, 2004, 12:55:45 PM by volcano62 » Logged

Montreal 1992
Quebec City 2006
Montreal 2010
Ottawa 2010
Quebec City 2013
Montreal 2013
Dave_Rose
VIP

Cheese Sandwich

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2004, 03:44:39 PM »

I like most of Bucketheads music some of it does sound the same but I like some of it the guy through away a good future he could have got so much in Guns if the album came out more people would know Bucket I am trying to find the right words here. Bucket is an amazing guitarist and he could have been one of the best because he would have finally been noticed for his work.

EEEERRRR Little boy
kockstar99
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2004, 02:11:27 AM »

I agree with both of you.. He is an awsome guitarist.. but threw away alot.. his solo albums are shit...and not the masterpieces that all the chicken fans think... There are other guitar players that are much cooler... but i saw his concert dates on another web site the other day and it said it all:

"Ex Guns n Roses guitarist Buckethead"

looks like he got a nice title and some recognition.. i hope Axl scraps all of his parts off CD.. (if he had any)

if he comes back ok but i dont want to see a guitar player in the band that isnt 1000 percent commited..

yeah i agree with you guys.. Fuck you buckethead... people like Tommy and Dizzy have been around along time... alot longer then fuckithead...
matt88
Riding The Nightrain
Legend

Slash is the King

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2004, 08:06:37 AM »

I fuckin hate BH. People on the board said listen to his solo stuff before slagging him off, i did and it fuckin sucked, no emotion in his playing at all. He didnt fit into GN'R IMO. And he fucked up RIR rant

"I've been draggin my heels with a bitch called hope let the undercurrent drag me along"
blues_rock_axeman
Rocker

R n' F'n Roller

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2004, 10:24:09 AM »

His solo stuff is inventive...I've been impressed with it...

To be honest, when it gets to the point where there have been roughly 7 guitarists that have left Guns at some point, their totally different personalities and looking at their reasons for leaving, you have to wonder where it all stems from...

Shuffle it all... Pack up your life again...
Miz
Dog treats!
Legend

Everything Louder Than Everything Else

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2004, 02:27:02 PM »

Well, Axl says BH just joined GN'R to further his career.  Well, I'm glad.  If he hadn't, i'd probably still be oblivious to him.  I'd never have heard any of his beautiful music...or been awe struck by his incredible talent.  I probably would never have heard Shawn Lane's truly outstanding songs, and devastating guitar playing.

In short..my life would be worse.

Steven's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference.  His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked. ~ Izzy Stradlin
Falcon
Legend

Prime Mover

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2004, 11:12:38 PM »

No problems with BH here, I've known about him long before his GNR days and will always be drawn to his schtick.

The bottom line is, he's always been an entity unto himself,
I doubt he ever considered Axl's band any more than one of his many side projects...

www.thecult.us
www.circusdiablo.com

"So when we finish our CD, if we book a show and just play the CD and wave our hands around, it would be like what DJs do, right?" -Dave Navarro
gezm
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2004, 04:31:14 AM »

Hey stop hating the guy he tryed bring guns n roses back for us all but yet again axl is a prick and wont release anything i wouldent wait around for another 40 years too! im not a fan of bh guitaring but the guy is good beer
ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2004, 07:14:30 AM »

I liked him.
I thought it would be different and cool when he joined GNR. Now that he's gone, i was pissed off but their's someone out there who will suit better ok

BTW, i havent seen all of RIR3, how did he fuck it up

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
Slipdisc
VIP

~Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur~

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2004, 07:29:53 AM »

How many of you out there feel the same way?

I mean he's a guy that has about 20 albums of crap (I've listend to his stuff and it sucks, so back off Chicken-Boy lovers) and then he hooks up with Guns N' Roses. He finaly had hope in his musical life and then left it all behind!!!! What an AssClown!!!

Not only did he fuck up the Rio gig, he might of fucked up everything for Chinese Democracy. We might not see it for a long time.

^                                        ^                               ^    

To be honest, when it gets to the point where there have been roughly 7 guitarists that have left Guns at some point, their totally different personalities and looking at their reasons for leaving, you have to wonder where it all stems from...

hihi, yep offcourse it's way to far fetched to ever assume that since Axl is the only person present in every situation (that goes apeshit),  it could have something to do with him. rofl  

Buckethead is the best guitarist GNR ever had and ever will have. Only a few players are/were at his incredible level of playing and musicianship. His soloalbums are among the best that were ever released by solo- guitarists.

-PEACE-

« Last Edit: April 29, 2004, 08:40:35 AM by Slipdisc » Logged

kockstar99
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2004, 08:43:34 AM »

yep offcourse it's way to far fetched to ever assume that since Axl is the only person present in every situation (that goes apeshit),  it could have something to do with him. rofl
yeah its all Axls fault that fukit head quit...    

Buckethead is the best guitarist GNR ever had and ever will have.
your a total jackass if you belive this... Fuckit head didnt write anyo the music that he played... even his solo's were not his own... "Old Mac Donald" "Star Wars" "Pirates of the Carriebean"  He has skill and talent no denying but to say hes the best guitarist GnR ever had just proves how little you know about GnR and full of crap that you really are...

Only a few players are/were at his incredible level of playing and musicianship.
all he can do is play fast... Thats it......

His soloalbums are among the best that where ever released by solo- guitarists.
They are shit... They all sound the same... Real fast guitar over some DJ scraching and drums.. If you own one fuckithead album you own them all...

matt88
Riding The Nightrain
Legend

Slash is the King

« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2004, 09:04:41 AM »

yep offcourse it's way to far fetched to ever assume that since Axl is the only person present in every situation (that goes apeshit),  it could have something to do with him. rofl

your a total jackass if you belive this... Fuckit head didnt write anyo the music that he played... even his solo's were not his own... "Old Mac Donald" "Star Wars" "Pirates of the Carriebean"  He has skill and talent no denying but to say hes the best guitarist GnR ever had just proves how little you know about GnR and full of crap that you really are...

Only a few players are/were at his incredible level of playing and musicianship.

His soloalbums are among the best that where ever released by solo- guitarists.
They are shit... They all sound the same... Real fast guitar over some DJ scraching and drums.. If you own one fuckithead album you own them all...

Yeah well said ok

"I've been draggin my heels with a bitch called hope let the undercurrent drag me along"
madagas
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2004, 02:34:43 PM »

His solo albums are "inventive" but clearly not for a typical "Gnr" fan. When I saw him live recently, he did not play any Old McDonald or whatever, he simply played some of the most awe inspiring-jaw dropping-nasty guitar I have EVER seen (I venture to say  I have seen alot more than you, Kock and Matt Grin). The guy is a fucking monster. With Axl's ability to write catchy melodies and Bucket's ability to play anything and everything, the future WAS boundless...now, who the fuck knows. Falcon, I agree that Gnr was no more to Bucket than any of his other ten bands...that is why I still believe he may come back in to the fold at some point. He moves in and out of projects all the time. Undecided
« Last Edit: April 29, 2004, 02:37:11 PM by madagas » Logged
Miz
Dog treats!
Legend

« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2004, 08:00:59 PM »

That's why he left! Because Axl wouldn't play any new songs.

I can't believe what you said about his solo albums all being the same.  His music is so diverse you could only have possibly said that if you're deaf or have never heard any of his songs.

Oh my god, I don't know if i've ever read a stupider post.

Steven's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference.  His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked. ~ Izzy Stradlin
Slipdisc
VIP

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2004, 04:09:57 AM »

I bet it takes you an hour to cook Minute rice.

Dozens of similar situations have occured in the past decade (people leaving Axl). The only person present in every situation has been Axl... Is it really that hard to get?

I like the man a lot, but he has some serious issues...  

your a total jackass if you belive this...

You remind me of opium, a slow working dope.

Fuckit head didnt write anyo the music that he played...

Yes that s a strong one, especially if you take into account that the full instrumental section of GNR has been doing their own stuff for more then two years now while they re waiting for Axl to release CD. Buck would have been more then happy to play the new stuff, but as we all can see it s not his call (or Finck s, or Fortus , or Stinson s, or whatever).

Furthermore, if he (Buck) wouldn t have played the old stuff, people like you would have been the first to point out how much he sucks for not playing any of the old tunes (probably reinforcing your arguments with classics like: he s probably not playing them because he can t).

"Old Mac Donald" "Star Wars" "Pirates of the Carriebean"

Yeah all credits to Slash for writing the incredible Godfather Theme! Ever heard of people like Nino Rota?

Get a freakin clue

He has skill and talent no denying

(Yep more then you could ever imagine)

Roll Eyes

Next time try to stick to one opinion.  drool

If you own one fuckithead album you own them all...

Yep that s what all people say who haven t got a clue about any of Buck s soloalbums.

Instead of telling me how little I know about GNR, first get a clue about Buckethead and everything else that goes on in guitarmusic, because at the moment you make about as much sense as a set of chattering buckteeth vibrating on a glass coffee table.

-PEACE-

SLCPUNK
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2004, 04:56:23 AM »

Different strokes for different strokes.

No need to get all ugly.... Embarrassed
Slashly
Harley Davidson
VIP

-blank-

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2004, 07:58:00 PM »

As a  Rolling Stone magazine review of BH?s  Electric Tears:You pass this looooooong boring album thinking what wauld  be Slash  doing at this time"
This bucket clown is a piece of crap  

"But a bottle of vodka still lies in my hand some blonde gave me nughtmares, I think that you`re still in my head"
Slipdisc
VIP

« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2004, 04:22:26 AM »

As a  Rolling Stone magazine review of BH?s  Electric Tears:You pass this looooooong boring album thinking what wauld  be Slash  doing at this time"
This bucket clown is a piece of crap

Yet another idiot suffering from diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the ideas. The sad thing about your thread isn t the poor reasoning. It s the fact that it s not even your own poor reasoning you re coming with.

You pass this looooooong boring album thinking what wauld  be Slash  doing at this time

And that sentence proves it all: Of all guitarists to choose from they pick mr. I never made a decent solo-record Slash to compare with. As a solo artist Buckethead is the most successful member of every GNR-lineup. Every attempt to diss his solo efforts by drawing parallels to ex-members, and their almost non-existent (and certainly not successful) solo careers, is assbackwards. The only time such a comparison is relevant is when Buck s participation in GNR is the topic. In all other situations it s nothing more then biased nonsense.

When Led Zeppelins IV-album came out, the same RS-mag gave it just two stars (just like Electric Tears now). Nowadays however, the hypocrite bastards rate that album as one of the best rock albums ever made. They didn t do this to just 1 Zeppelin album. RS-mag has proven to be one of the most close-minded, biased and mainstream-obsessed magazines in the business.

-PEACE-
« Last Edit: May 06, 2004, 08:28:28 AM by Slipdisc » Logged

kockstar99
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2004, 09:30:35 AM »

how do you know??? you know nothing more than anyone else does..

I can't believe what you said about his solo albums all being the same.  His music is so diverse you could only have possibly said that if you're deaf or have never heard any of his songs.
They suck... they are the same.. I own 4 of his CD's and they were a waste of money.. So diverse??? i dont know what the hell your listening to..

Why coz Brian Carrols solo albums suck??? good for you if you like them... I think they suck and they are not diverse... they sound the same... verry boring....... drool
kockstar99
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2004, 09:36:43 AM »

When Led Zeppelins IV-album came out, the same RS-mag gave it just two stars (just like Electric Tears now). Nowadays however, the hypocrite bastards rate that album as one of the best rock albums ever made. They didn t do this to just 1 Zeppelin album. RS-mag has proven to be one of the most close-minded, biased and mainstream-obsessed magazines in the business.

your comparing Fuckit head to Led Zepplin now???

Thats exactly what your doing... Rolling stone said...blah blah blah... boo hoo Rolling Stone can rate the album how they want too..

We can claim that his solo albums suck too... you wont change anyones mind here ...

oh yeah!!! hahahaha i just rememebered you the same guy who SWORE that Brain would leave GnR coz Fuckithead did.. and had all the great new information on Fuckit before anyone else did!!!!!  your the same guy that thought Brain couldnt think for himself and would leave coz of all the "Shit Axl was talking about buck"

hahahahahahahahahhaahhahaha I remember you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahah rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Slipdisc
VIP

« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2004, 11:42:37 AM »

If you ever bite your tongue, you ll die from acid poisoning yes

your comparing Fuckit head to Led Zepplin now???

Nope, I m comparing RS-mag to itself, now and then

Thats exactly what your doing... Rolling stone said...blah blah blah... boo hoo Rolling Stone

What I m doing? Your bashing-buddy Slashly brought them up, I just responded to his silly little thread.

We can claim that his solo albums suck too...

Sure you can!!! Just because your taste sucks doesn t mean you haven t got a right to have an opinion.  drool

you wont change anyones mind here ...

If I changed your mind, what would I have to do with the diaper? hihi rofl

How arrogant are you to think that people posting on this board are here to change your mind? Believe me there is no pride to be found in any actions concerning your mind.

oh yeah!!! hahahaha i just rememebered you the same guy who SWORE that Brain would leave GnR coz Fuckithead did..

I didn t swear a thing.

Brain would never stay in a band of which the leadsinger lashes out to his best friend on every occasion. It s just common sense. Most friendships work that way.

and had all the great new information on Fuckit before anyone else did!!!!!

Yep I sure did!

hahahahahahahahahhaahhahaha I remember you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahah      

That s right: if you can t top it, laugh at it yes

But hey, I ve gotta say I m impressed by your speech!! What will you do for an encore? Fart? hihi hihi

-PEACE-
« Last Edit: May 06, 2004, 11:52:55 AM by Slipdisc » Logged

kockstar99
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2004, 01:49:19 PM »

Brain would never stay in a band of which the leadsinger lashes out to his best friend on every occasion. It s just common sense. Most friendships work that way.
Axl and Brain are friends.. you dont know brain.. you dont know what he will do... stop going around and pretending like you know soooo much about him or Brain Carroll for that mater.. Axl has never lashed out at his friend...

Yep I sure did!
no you sure didnt...

That s right: if you can t top it, laugh at it yes
Im not trying to "top it" Im laughing coz i remembered your posts the other week and how laughagble they were ... just the same as fuckit heads solo albums,  His "stick man dance"  his "old macdonald" solos.... they are laughable... much like your posts and how you claim that "Axl is lashing out at his frined, and the way you claim to have all this "new information on fuckithead"

What will you do for an encore? Fart? hihi hihi
hahahahaha  you could ask fuckithead the same question and it would be more fitting...
Miz
Dog treats!
Legend

« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2004, 02:22:18 PM »

how do you know??? you know nothing more than anyone else does..
Do you think he joined GN'R to play covers of songs which he didn't particularly like?  It's not like when Ripper Owens joined Priest and he was a massive fan of the band already.  He's a musician.  He may have joined to promote himself, but do you really think that if CD had been released two years ago and GN'R had toured the world then BH would have left the band like this?

[quote
They suck... they are the same.. I own 4 of his CD's and they were a waste of money.. So diverse??? i dont know what the hell your listening to..
Ok...i'll give you a clue...I'm listening to music...and it's written by someone who wears a KFC bucket on his head.  Some of it is shred.  Some is techno.  Some is a little bit fusion.  Some is really beautiful acoustic stuff.  Some is just incredible displays of technical prowess and mastery of his instrument.

Why coz Brian Carrols solo albums suck??? good for you if you like them... I think they suck and they are not diverse... they sound the same... verry boring....... drool
So you think they sound the same.  Ok, good for you and your cloth ears.  To an uneducated listener everything will sound the same.  Give some Jazz to a Busted fan and they would just call it all crap.  Just because they are uneducated doesn't mean it's crap.

I'm not sure which 4 albums you own, but I hardly think you could call Colma "real fast guitar over some DJ scraching and drums..".

Kockstar, you seem to be reaching the level of strange illogical delusional writing that davegnfr2k has been bestowing upon us for the last few years.  Congrats.

kockstar99
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2004, 06:45:24 PM »

Kockstar, you seem to be reaching the level of strange illogical delusional writing that davegnfr2k has been bestowing upon us for the last few years.  Congrats.

lol... rofl
ckgent
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2004, 07:38:06 PM »

im gonna give buckethead credit for 1 thing and 1 thing only. He was apart of the band that i saw twice in 2002, and on those ocassion gn'r fucking rocked. Had he not been there then i would have been pissed, as id had tix to c them in june the year b4 when it was cancelled, rescheduled and then cancelled and at first they tried to blame it on him for an illness.
Buckethead thanx for london and leeds, now just fuck off and eat kfc and watch u dont choke on it u breakdancing, lanky assed nun chuck weilding asshole.
Miz
Dog treats!
Legend

« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2004, 07:58:41 PM »

lol... rofl
Glad I entertained you Wink

Imfuckincrazy
Headliner

Slash is God.

« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2004, 11:35:36 PM »

If I changed your mind, what would I have to do with the diaper? hihi rofl

God that's so hilarious I'm going to have to write that one down.  Angry Give me a fucking break - making stupid jokes won't prove any opinions. I'm sure you are very proud of yourself for coming up with that one.

Sure you can!!! Just because your taste sucks doesn t mean you haven t got a right to have an opinion.  drool

With that attitude (I won't go into your musical taste), it seems that it is YOUR mind that is full of shit.

How arrogant are you to think that people posting on this board are here to change your mind? Believe me there is no pride to be found in any actions concerning your mind.

Then what are you here for? What's the point of arguing if you aren't trying to change people's minds? Get a clue.

Yep I sure did!

Ooooh touch you.

What will you do for an encore? Fart? hihi hihi

Seeing that you are a Fuckit-fan, you would like that, wouldn't you? (Kockstar, give the guy a break - one can see this idiot is easily entertained.)

- Jamie

I'm a west coast struttin', one bad mother, got a rattle snake suitcase under my arm
kockstar99
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2004, 10:03:55 PM »

Seeing that you are a Fuckit-fan, you would like that, wouldn't you? (Kockstar, give the guy a break - one can see this idiot is easily entertained.)

- Jamie

god damn girl!!!! you tore him apart!!!!!  nice !!!! beer beer beer ok
Slashly
Harley Davidson
VIP

-blank-

« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2004, 10:30:42 AM »

Just because your taste sucks doesn t mean you haven t got a right to have an opinion.  

Well, then I  guess the taste of 90% of this board sucks!!
Just because  you love the bucket-guy doesn?t mean we are some assholes that don?t know nothing about music.
Your bashing-buddy Slashly brought them up, I just responded to his silly little thread
Bashing-buddy??Alright now I?m entretained.The only reason I brought the RS thing was to make and idea of what i thought.

Poor guy, you are so in love with the bucket-clown.
But I don?t know why to write If you will still argue with me...
« Last Edit: May 15, 2004, 04:55:47 PM by Slashly » Logged

"But a bottle of vodka still lies in my hand some blonde gave me nughtmares, I think that you`re still in my head"
Slashly
Harley Davidson
VIP

-blank-

« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2004, 05:02:36 PM »

Oh, and BTW :
Of all guitarists to choose from they pick mr. I never made a decent solo-record Slash to compare with
Becaouse Fuckit has made  the vest CDs n this planet!!
Give me a fucking brake!!

When Led Zeppelins IV-album came out, the same RS-mag gave it just two stars (just like Electric Tears now). Nowadays however, the hypocrite bastards rate that album as one of the best rock albums ever made.

Do you you think 10 or 20 years from now the RS magazine will rate  Bucket-clown?s   as the best albums ever made?? hihi
come on!

night_attacker
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2004, 03:10:52 PM »

i think BUCKETHEAD play very well, they had his own style, and his own spirit, but i think buckethead was the best gn'r guitar player, in my opinion ROBIN FINCK SUCKS A BIG FUCKIN' TIME
maucurbelo
Opening Act

SLASH=GOD

« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2004, 05:50:22 PM »

I bet it takes you an hour to cook Minute rice.

Dozens of similar situations have occured in the past decade (people leaving Axl). The only person present in every situation has been Axl... Is it really that hard to get?

I like the man a lot, but he has some serious issues...  

your a total jackass if you belive this...

You remind me of opium, a slow working dope.

Fuckit head didnt write anyo the music that he played...

Yes that s a strong one, especially if you take into account that the full instrumental section of GNR has been doing their own stuff for more then two years now while they re waiting for Axl to release CD. Buck would have been more then happy to play the new stuff, but as we all can see it s not his call (or Finck s, or Fortus , or Stinson s, or whatever).

Furthermore, if he (Buck) wouldn t have played the old stuff, people like you would have been the first to point out how much he sucks for not playing any of the old tunes (probably reinforcing your arguments with classics like: he s probably not playing them because he can t).

"Old Mac Donald" "Star Wars" "Pirates of the Carriebean"

Yeah all credits to Slash for writing the incredible Godfather Theme! Ever heard of people like Nino Rota?

Get a freakin clue

(Yep more then you could ever imagine)

Roll Eyes

Next time try to stick to one opinion.  drool

If you own one fuckithead album you own them all...

Yep that s what all people say who haven t got a clue about any of Buck s soloalbums.

Instead of telling me how little I know about GNR, first get a clue about Buckethead and everything else that goes on in guitarmusic, because at the moment you make about as much sense as a set of chattering buckteeth vibrating on a glass coffee table.

-PEACE-

I guess you walk around with a bucket in your head and it doesnt let you listen to music.You just see Buckethead moving his fingers veryn fast.If you think that?s what makes a guitar player a good one,then it?s Ok.Music is feeling.In my opinion his music doesnt have it.
SLASH=GOD

Sometimes we get so tired of waiting for a way to spend our time.And it?s so easy to be social,it?s so easy to be cool,yeah it?s easy to be hungry when you ain?t got shit to lose
matt88
Riding The Nightrain
Legend

Slash is the King

« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2004, 11:48:14 AM »

I guess you walk around with a bucket in your head and it doesnt let you listen to music.You just see Buckethead moving his fingers veryn fast.If you think that?s what makes a guitar player a good one,then it?s Ok.Music is feeling.In my opinion his music doesnt have it.
SLASH=GOD

Damn straight mate Slash is the King Grin

Slashly
Harley Davidson
VIP

-blank-

« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2004, 05:27:34 PM »

SLASH=GOD

Slash=GOD
Bucket=clown (oh wait, I  prefer a clown than him!!)

Slashly//

matt88
Riding The Nightrain
Legend

Slash is the King

« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2004, 05:53:42 AM »

SLASH=GOD

Slash=GOD
Bucket=clown (oh wait, I  prefer a clown than him!!)

Slashly//

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Slipdisc
VIP

« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2004, 10:21:59 AM »

Kockstar99:
Axl and Brain are friends.. you dont know brain.. you dont know what he will do... stop going around and pretending like you know soooo much about him or Brain Carroll for that mater..

Stop going around telling people what they know. When you have listened To Buck?s and Brain?s music for more then 10 years come again. Furthermore?how do you know Axl and Brain are friends? As far as I know the general assumption is that all the new guns are nothing more then hired guns anyway? How do you know Axl and Brain are friends mr. Insider?

So it?s ok for you mr  ?I?ve heard 3 Buckethead/Brain-songs and that doesn?t keep me from having uneducated guesses? Kockstar, to talk like you know Brain, but when other people do so (because they have been fans for more then a decade) it?s all BS? Really how much more hypocritical and delusional can you get?

You've got more faces than an oven full of Gingerbread men.  rofl hihi

In Belgium Bill Laswell was the first source close to one of the bandmembers (Buckethead) to state that Buckethead would not be joining gnr at Rio. At the time even Mysteron contradicted the story when I put it online. Now Buckethead has left and it really seems that the sad facts are that Laswell was spot on.

Judging by the amount of email I got as a result of my story and the many reactions (in disbelieve) from practically every GNR-board out there (boards where I never posted in my live) tells me  -although at the time I really liked to have had some other news-  that the story was news to most people out there. Whatever your reason maybe to act like an ass about it really isn?t my problem.

So direct your energy at one of the numerous insiders who come here every day to reveal the day CD will be released in their first five posts.

The fact that Buckethead now officially has left the band is all the proof you?ll ever need to verify my/ Laswell?s story from back then.

Kockstar99:
Axl has never lashed out at his friend...

Oh really?

his plans were to secure a recording contract with Sanctuary Records which I encouraged my management to make available to him, quit GN'R and to use his involvement in the upcoming Guns release to immediately promote his individual efforts...Nice guy

Then what is this?

He?s calling him a fraud only to start kissing up moments after?.

Really how dumb are you if you don?t see that ultimately such things will force Brain to make a choice? Explain to me then how Brain can return to for instance Praxis, Material or Primus (where Brain has always returned too in the past and where Buckethead will be too) after a whole tour with GNR where Axl called Buckethead a fraud in every new city they land in? Even if Buckethead would make no big deal out of it? Bill Laswell, Bootsy Collins (etc) would.

All of this can only work if Axl respects Brain enough to tone it down a bit about Buckethead in his presence. Seeing Axl?s non-existent ability to let go of the past and to let bygones be bygones (look at the way he treated Slash after he left, and still does) it will become very difficult.

Kockstar99:
Im not trying to "top it" Im laughing coz i remembered your posts the other week and how laughagble they were ...

Really? Well since you were the only one laughing it must have got something to do with you. This on the other hand would explain everything!

Kockstar99:
hahahahaha  you could ask fuckithead the same question and it would be more fitting...

Wow great comeback!
The last time I 'debated' with an adversary as skilled as you was when I tripped over a mentally-ill drunk in the park.

Slashly:
Do you you think 10 or 20 years from now the RS magazine will rate  Bucket-clown?s  as the best albums ever made??  
come on!

Well, considering the fact that the same Rolling Stone mag. once rated Buckethead as one of the top candidates to dictate the future of the guitar ?Hendrix-style?, there is this good possibility? ok

Numerous other magazines out there already credit his albums as such.

Imfuckincrazy:
God that's so hilarious

I know!!! hihi hihi

Imfuckincrazy:
- making stupid jokes won't prove any opinions.

But collective delusional bashing does? drool Get a clue

Imfuckincrazy:
I'm sure you are very proud of yourself for coming up with that one.

Yep, but ain?t we all?!

Imfuckincrazy:
With that attitude (I won't go into your musical taste), it seems that it is YOUR mind that is full of shit.

Wow great one next time try some originality! Recycling other people?s statements doesn?t make an opinion either! But then again originality is probably an unknown word for somebody who believes that Slash is a killer-guitarplayer (without Axl and Izzy to hold his hand).

Imfuckincrazy:
making stupid jokes won't prove any opinions

Recycling other people?s statements doesn?t make an opinion either.

I have reinforced my opinion with more then enough quality information in the past. You?re a textbook example of a hypocrite; being a "ten-post-wonder" having no freakin? clue at all, but nonetheless ignorant enough to tell other people what they know.

Imfuckincrazy:
Then what are you here for?

To give my own opinion on things, not to change that trashcan you call your mind.

Imfuckincrazy:
What's the point of arguing if you aren't trying to change people's minds? Get a clue

What?s the point of giving clues to the clueless, get a  clue and you'll understand why I don't give you any.... rofl Roll Eyes rofl

It?s you who?s arguing, I ?m just giving my opinion. Hard to grasp isn?t it?

Imfuckincrazy:

You are calling me an idiot?? LOL!!!!  rofl rofl
You are the Starship Enterprise of stupidity, going where no idiot has ever gone before.

You should be the last one to have opinions about somebody?s attitude

Slashly:
Just because  you love the bucket-guy doesn?t mean we are some assholes that don?t know nothing about music

Who said something about assholes? But hey if that?s what you prefer to be called, who am I to differ? No, you ?re an asshole (thanks for pointing it out to me) for not even having the decency to refer to him in normal way. The fact that you don?t know a lot about music is reinforced by your close-minded threads ? your work speaks for itself.

Slashly:
Bashing-buddy??Alright now I?m entretained.The only reason I brought the RS thing was to make and idea of what i thought.

So you need other people?s opinion to explain your own? Wow that?s one good solid opinion you have there!

Slashly:
Poor guy, you are so in love with the bucket-clown.

Poor you??. you are so you (ouch) rofl rofl

Slashly:
But I don?t know why to write

Are you sure you don?t mean ?how? instead of ?why?? That would explain a lot! yes

Slashly:
If you will still argue with me...

I refuse to enter into a battle of wits with you, it?s against my moral code to attack an unarmed person?'cause you pack as much punch as a double arm amputee.

Maucurbelo:
You just see Buckethead moving his fingers veryn fast.If you think that?s what makes a guitar player a good one,then it?s Ok.

Yeah sure after having studied some of the best guitarplayers for more then a decade now that probably is the way I judge them!! I don?t know what your obsession with fast fingering is, but please don?t give us any details. Roll Eyes rofl

The fact that you only refer to his more speedy playing (which is just a small aspect of his total playing) shows how little you know about the man.

Maucurbelo:
Music is feeling

Yep, that?s why Colma and Electric Tears by Buck are two of the most emotional albums ever released by a sologuitarist (and credited for it).

Maucurbelo:
In my opinion his music doesnt have it.

Who cares?

You also think that Slash is God ? If you're going say something that stupid you could at least fake a stroke.

Matt88:
Damn straight mate Slash is the King  

Yep he sure is the king allright? king of bad bending, horrible tone and screwed up live-performances?  rofl ok

-PEACE-

« Last Edit: May 21, 2004, 09:32:31 AM by Slipdisc » Logged

Miz
Dog treats!
Legend

« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2004, 02:44:36 PM »

Hey!!  I agreed with almost everything you said until you just dissed Slash's tone.  NO!  I'm sorry but NO!.  Don't ever do that again.  no

Slipdisc
VIP

« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2004, 03:18:03 PM »

Well, I'm sorry but Slash' tone really isn't that great (oops I did it again hihi). He's a great performer, but guitarwise there isn't a single aspect of his playing of which I see better examples on a daily basis, especially tone-wise.

But it's just an opinion... if Slash's tone is like an angel voice to your ears then that's fine with me  ok

-PEACE-
« Last Edit: May 20, 2004, 03:27:28 PM by Slipdisc » Logged

Slashly
Harley Davidson
VIP

-blank-

« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2004, 08:20:55 PM »

So you need other people’s opinion to explain your own? Wow that’s one good solid opinion you have there!

Wow, you are soooo bad.Why don?t you go to a I?m-a-bucket-clown-fan-that-pretends-to-be-bad contest.You would win!! rofl

You are calling me an idiot??

I think he is calling you an idiot indeed.And he is not the only one who thinks that

Poor you……. you are so you

Oh, now I know why he called you an idiot!

Are you sure you don’t mean “how” instead of “why”? That would explain a lot
Er....no.I wrote why
Who said something about assholes?

That?s what you mean all the time with your long point.less posts.
I refuse to enter into a battle of wits with you, it’s against my moral code to attack an unarmed person…'cause you pack as much punch as a double arm amputee
Wow, ?cause you have so strong posts I have almost fallen from my chair.....becaouse of laughing!!!
God, what an idiot (oh, my god, I called you an idiot!!)

Slashly//
« Last Edit: May 20, 2004, 08:23:02 PM by Slashly » Logged

Captain P?l
Manneken Pis
Legend

« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2004, 04:55:24 AM »

i just want to say that taking shots on buckethead by calling him fuckit are the lowest and just shows that the person calling some one such a low form of "nickname" got really bad imagination.....
just my opinion...

as for BH beeing a asshole, well, i dont know him. i dont have a reason to hate him. i like some of his music and if were to hate his music of his personal action's i would hate GNR.....

and im not gonna sink that low...

Cant Get Enough Of That Wonderfull Duff
Slipdisc
VIP

« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2004, 08:29:03 AM »

So you need other people?s opinion to explain your own? Wow that?s one good solid opinion you have there!

Wow, you are soooo bad.Why don?t you go to a I?m-a-bucket-clown-fan-that-pretends-to-be-bad contest.You would win!! rofl

You are calling me an idiot??

I think he is calling you an idiot indeed.And he is not the only one who thinks that

Poor you??. you are so you

Oh, now I know why he called you an idiot!

Are you sure you don?t mean ?how? instead of ?why?? That would explain a lot
Er....no.I wrote why
Who said something about assholes?

That?s what you mean all the time with your long point.less posts.
I refuse to enter into a battle of wits with you, it?s against my moral code to attack an unarmed person?'cause you pack as much punch as a double arm amputee
Wow, ?cause you have so strong posts I have almost fallen from my chair.....becaouse of laughing!!!
God, what an idiot (oh, my god, I called you an idiot!!)

Slashly//
Roll Eyes rofl rofl Lips Sealed

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser -Socrates-

Thank you for making it so obvious! hihi rofl

i just want to say that taking shots on buckethead by calling him fuckit are the lowest and just shows that the person calling some one such a low form of "nickname" got really bad imagination.....
just my opinion...

yes ok

-PEACE-
« Last Edit: May 21, 2004, 09:42:38 AM by Slipdisc » Logged

Imfuckincrazy
Headliner

Slash is God.

« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2004, 02:34:42 PM »

Slashly:
Bucket=clown

He gives clowns a bad name.

Well, considering the fact that the same Rolling Stone mag. once rated Buckethead as one of the top candidates to dictate the future of the guitar ?Hendrix-style?, there is this good possibility? ok

Oh wow, I'm so impressed. You are the one who is quoting magazines as "proof" of your opinion.

"ten-post-wonder" having no freakin? clue at all, but nonetheless ignorant enough to tell other people what they know.

So I'm a clueless ten-post wonder? Better than being a clueless 300 post loser. And as far as me telling you what you know, it's easier than sitting here all day listing the things you DON'T.

not to change that trashcan you call your mind.

That trashcan I call my mind? As far as I know trashcans are for KFC buckets - which don't belong on people's heads, I might add.  

What?s the point of giving clues to the clueless,

You could use a clue if you think bucket brain - or any guitarist, for that matter - is a better guitar player than Slash.

get a  clue

What the hell? You call me clueless and then tell me to get a clue, when you also said "What's the point of giving clues to the clueless?"

It?s you who?s arguing

As long as you are here "giving your opinion," you are arguing.

No, you ?re an asshole (thanks for pointing it out to me) for not even having the decency to refer to him in normal way.

Sorry, I'll refer to him as Buckethead...... the "normal" way!

Yeah sure after having studied some of the best guitarplayers for more then a decade now that probably is the way I judge them!!

And you probably think Britney Spears to be a good singer.

You also think that Slash is God ?

Damn right, bitch - at least some of us here have a clue.

at least fake a stroke.

Or just listen to Bucketbreath's nails-on-a-chalkboard guitar playing. That's sure to give someone a stroke.

I have almost fallen from my chair.....becaouse of laughing!!!

You must have Buckethead playing in the background. Don't have a seizure.

Yep he sure is the king allright? king of ?  rofl ok

Some one who could say such a thing could only have a Bucket on their head, to keep their little milk dud size brain from rolling away. That just shows how much you know about anything - nothing. Oh, and you did say that he's a "great performer" and yet you called his live-performances screwed up? Without his "bad bending, horrible tone and screwed up live-performances" - as you say - there would be no Guns N' Roses.

-PEACE-

Go to hell.

I'm a west coast struttin', one bad mother, got a rattle snake suitcase under my arm
matt88
Riding The Nightrain
Legend

Slash is the King

« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2004, 08:40:40 AM »

Matt88:
Damn straight mate Slash is the King  

Yep he sure is the king allright… king of bad bending, horrible tone and screwed up live-performances…  rofl ok

-PEACE-

Dude his bends rock and have great feeling(Estranged, Sweet Child O'Mine, Welcome to the Jungle)

And bad tone, i once heard some guitarist say something like "Slash is one of the greatest guitarists ever, but he's arguably got the best tone around"

Stop comming on here and saying Bh is good and shit, i admit his guitar work is good thats all i like from his albums, but you cannot compare him to Slash.

Slashly
Harley Davidson
VIP

-blank-

« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2004, 04:13:46 PM »

Stop comming on here and saying Bh is good and shit, i admit his guitar work is good thats all i like from his albums, but you cannot compare him to Slash.

Yeah, man, stop saying stupid things,buckethead it?s not better than SLahs!!

He gives clowns a bad name

Yeah, sorry,I guess I didn?t thought of "Fucking Piece Of Crap Shreder"

Baby Slash//

Silvio
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2004, 06:34:03 PM »

Just listen to the shows from 2002, Buckethead plays alot of the old stuff better and harder than Slash ever did.  The band itself sounds better than it did before and that simply just shows that Axl is givin a big fuck of to Slash by just displaying one of the best guitarists of his time which is Buckethead. It's really not even a matter of opinion, he just has technically much more skill. Slash is great, Buckethead is ground breaking. Buckethead left because of boredom probably, sick of waiting for Axl to satisfy his own complex of perfection. Brain is touring with Buckethead now, and it's not like their going around playing guns tunes. He doesn't need Axl, Axl needs him.

matt88
Riding The Nightrain
Legend

Slash is the King

« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2004, 01:18:53 AM »

Just listen to the shows from 2002, Buckethead plays alot of the old stuff better and harder than Slash ever did.  The band itself sounds better than it did before and that simply just shows that Axl is givin a big fuck of to Slash by just displaying one of the best guitarists of his time which is Buckethead. It's really not even a matter of opinion, he just has technically much more skill. Slash is great, Buckethead is ground breaking. Buckethead left because of boredom probably, sick of waiting for Axl to satisfy his own complex of perfection. Brain is touring with Buckethead now, and it's not like their going around playing guns tunes. He doesn't need Axl, Axl needs him.

You exhumed a corpse mate, let it stay dead and buried ok

Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2004, 04:23:07 PM »

I like his Star Wars Theme, THe power Rangers Theme, and that's about it, some of his little skits or songs feel like they are made for a inner group who would like and appriciate them and its like a inside joke or something the average fan doesnt understand

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
lastroots
« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2004, 05:36:56 AM »

Just wanna contribute my two cents to this thread:

First I'm getting rid of these stupid Bucket vs. Slash "discussions". I love Slash's playing with GN'R. Since he left GN'R I have not heard one tune by him that grabbed me. But I became an even bigger fan of Bucket since he joined GN'R. I have all his solo records and they are truly amazing. Their diversity is groundbreaking. At the moment I'm listening to Cuckoo Clocks Of Hell and it blows me away as always.
He is one hell of a guitarist and combined with Brain on drums he is just completely outta reach.

/lastroots
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2004, 11:00:37 PM »

This is for Slipdisc:

Well, for one thing, we know that Axl and Brain are friends because it came out of Axl's own mouth. You want the quote, well here it is:

"The biggest chalenge is that, in working with these people kind of developed one on one individual relationships, and little groups in putting this thing together, i mean this isnt a band of a bunch of guys who met at a bar, or found each other in adds in the paper. ITs been carefully looked for these individual people and they're personalities and how exciting each one of them is and what they bring to this project. So then, teh challenge was working with all those different personalities, and bringing those personalities together, especialy personalities that you know when they have to learn how to play other peoples material then thats difficult as well. So there was alot of chalenges in bringing that together but now everyone is pretty excited, everyone got pretty excited doing the little mini-tour, and that brought us together more as an actualy band rather than a studio band where everyone is kind of working seperatly maybe not even on the same songs, in little clusters here and there, but its not the same thing as actualy being a stage and road band. I do have a really positive relationship with the individual members and each one of them excites me with what they bring to it creatively or just as a person and how each one of them works realy hard, because I think anyone that watches this project at all, also sees, the abuse that this projec goes through, and these guys shoulder that really,realy well and they dont have a problem dealing with it, and I have to just respect the hell out of it with these guys."

And also I think you forgot a little part in Axl's message about Buckethead:

" Last time I talked to Bucket, he called to tell me he had bought a bootleg DVD off EBay and how proud he was to be in Guns and how impressed he was with everyone's performance. Then, in February we got word from Brain that Bucket had called him and said he was back in Guns!? Apparently, according to Bucket he had been "Gone" but had turned himself around and was really excited to do Rio-Lisbon and a European tour. Somewhere in the following month things changed once again. According to those who have actually spoken with Buckethead it appears his plans were to secure a recording contract with Sanctuary Records which I encouraged my management to make available to him, quit GN'R and to use his involvement in the upcoming Guns release to immediately promote his individual efforts...Nice guy!"

And also this:

"I would also like to express my gratitude to those who chose to embrace Buckethead's role in Guns and support our new line up. We greatly appreciate Bucket's contributions and remain open to "discussions" as there are obviously several issues to resolve."

So I dont think that Axl will be doing too much bashing of Buckethead whenever the album comes out for 2 reasons:

1. If he wants to remain open for discussions then it would be pretty stupid to bash him every second he gets.

2. He shows that he respects all the people in his band and if Brain is his friend I dont think that he would bash Bucket because that would just turn Brain against him, which I dont think he wants.

Dont get me wrong, I think Buckethead is great and I'm glad that he was in GN'R and am even hoping he returns to the band, but I just needed to correct you cause you missed some important details.

Skeletor
Paha keisari
Legend

Oyez! Oyez!

« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2004, 08:24:41 AM »

Just checked out this thread for the first time. Wish I'd never seen it. I won't get into the ridiculous "discussion" here, but I have to say I hope Slashly was at least somehow penalized for that moronic slander. You don't have to look at his profile to see the guy is 13 years old.

This is what he'd always known
The promise of something greater beyond the water's final horizon
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2004, 07:30:06 PM »

Can we keep the insults to a minimum?

Thanks. Roll Eyes
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2004, 07:50:42 PM »

Buckethead is the best piece to this new band.  He will provide some of the best riffs of all time with this new album.  I guaratee it.  I just wish we could make a post about how stupid you and your post are.
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2004, 09:57:41 PM »

I just wish we could make a post about how stupid you and your post are.

Right, tell me, what part of my reply above yours didn't you understand?
Dizzy
« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2004, 10:52:16 PM »

guaratee it.? I just wish we could make a post about how stupid you and your post are.

I "guaratee" you should learn how to spell before you call anyone else's posts (yes, the word is plural) stupid.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: