Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 04, 2024, 05:47:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227995 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  WTF is Axl wearing at Roxy 86?
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: WTF is Axl wearing at Roxy 86?  (Read 10054 times)
HoldenCaulfield
VIP

I strike to burn and no flame returns...

« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2004, 09:28:39 PM »

thank you God for making ADIDAS pants and football jerseys  Grin

If a body meet a body, comin' through the rye...
axls#2
Fire, fire, fire
VIP

« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2004, 09:34:07 PM »

amen to that brother.

someone has to destroy these pics immediately!! stop posting them. Axl looks like a member of a hardcore village people tribute band. Must say that axl made some rather fruity wardrobe choices back in the day. I don't think i could ever go to a concert if axl was wearing that thing, either that or I would have to watch all of the other band members or something.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2004, 09:34:59 PM by axls#2 » Logged

What Goes around comes around!
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2004, 10:59:49 PM »

rofl rofl  rofl

HEY... it was the 80's  rant

LOL!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2004, 02:01:08 AM »

thats the gay hanoi rocks influence

thank god they ditched that shit!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
POPmetal
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2004, 02:20:41 AM »

I think it's cool that he had the balls to wear that. Beats the shit out of wearing gay dirty flannel shirts. I bet it got him a ton of chicks too.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2004, 02:49:54 AM »

well my other hero prince use to wear bikini briefs and a trenchcoat

so i think it was just the 80's! hihi hihi hihi

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2004, 07:37:22 AM »

thats the gay hanoi rocks influence

thank god they ditched that shit!

nah, Im guessing he got the idea for it from Diamond Dave! ok

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
axls#2
Fire, fire, fire
VIP

« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2004, 11:38:05 PM »

I think it's cool that he had the balls to wear that. Beats the shit out of wearing gay dirty flannel shirts. I bet it got him a ton of chicks too.

no, maybe, also probably got him alot of unsolicited come-ons from males. But flannel shirts that lumberjacks wear really don't come acrossed as gay as much as a male wearing a thong with ripped leather pants, but alas it was the 80's.
 Cool

and it's funny you should say he has the balls to wear that. That may have been the reason he went for that look.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2004, 11:40:53 PM by axls#2 » Logged

What Goes around comes around!
POPmetal
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2004, 12:06:08 AM »

no, maybe, also probably got him alot of unsolicited come-ons from males. But flannel shirts that lumberjacks wear really don't come acrossed as gay as much as a male wearing a thong with ripped leather pants, but alas it was the 80's.
 Cool

Perhaps, but gay or not, it sure looks hella cooler than a lame dirty flannel shirt.
Axl_owns_dexter
VIP

« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2004, 12:09:14 AM »

Lets just end this by saying this, Axl has gotten more p*ssy than anyone here has.    

"You want to do something impressive? Get Kim Jong-Il  to sing "Give Peace A Chance." Yeah -- big televised duet with Yoko. That's when I'll be impressed."  - Gary Brecher, the "war nerd"
Mattman
Sk8er boi
VIP

It's better to burn out than to fade away...

« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2004, 07:26:51 PM »

amen to that brother.

someone has to destroy these pics immediately!! stop posting them. Axl looks like a member of a hardcore village people tribute band. Must say that axl made some rather fruity wardrobe choices back in the day. I don't think i could ever go to a concert if axl was wearing that thing, either that or I would have to watch all of the other band members or something.

Okay, I think I must be of the minority here in that I love the way Axl dressed in both the 80s and the early 90s.  He had the ability to make absolutely anything look cool.  I think that he looks really cool in the pictures that have been posted.  It's fun to watch and visually interesting in a way that you don't see too much anymore.  I like the whole glam image, but I also like the harder image that they took on after Appetite.  I don't know...maybe it's the fact that my teenage years have been spent in a music world where most rock bands where black t-shirts and jeans, black t-shirts and jeans, black t-shirts and....GAAAAAH!!  I also like the fact that male singers for 80s bands weren't afraid to express their sexuality.  Nowadays it's mainly female singers that are going around in skimpy clothing.  But back then, male singers like Axl expressed their sexuality in full-on, intrusive ways.  Cool.

Now, having said all this, I have to say that wearing a freakin' THONG just goes way too far, even for me.  I mean, I can admire Axl for wearing short spandex pants, but good god, a thong is just too much.  Don't really want to see that, I have to say.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2004, 07:33:23 PM by Mattman » Logged
Rachel
Opening Act

I LOVE AXL

« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2004, 06:21:25 AM »

That look was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sexy and if anyone has a pic of it i wud b really grateful! Wink.if u send me a message i will send u my addy so u can e-mail it 2 me pls!!!! Cheesy

Rachel
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: