Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:23:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Nice Boys Don't Play Rock And Roll
| | |-+  Anyone in the UK (Warwickshire/Midlands)... SINGER NEEDED!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Anyone in the UK (Warwickshire/Midlands)... SINGER NEEDED!  (Read 2239 times)
darkmonth
« on: May 16, 2004, 06:35:09 PM »

Hi guys,

you all know me in here, and you know I play guitar (well most of ya do). Anyway, my band is desperate for a singer now. We have been together for a few months just jamming and writing music. But we want to get our asses out on the road and gig! We are all experienced and have plenty of skill between us. We sound like a mix of Guns N' Roses, The Wildhearts, and a load of other shit in the mix. Anyone in my area interested?

Give me a shout!

Dave
AKA OZZYCAT
matt88
Riding The Nightrain
Legend

Slash is the King

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2004, 10:09:24 AM »

Have you tried putting an ad in TOTAL GUITAR MAGAZINE mate?

"I've been draggin my heels with a bitch called hope let the undercurrent drag me along"
Miz
Dog treats!
Legend

Everything Louder Than Everything Else

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2004, 05:22:29 PM »

Total GUITAR Magazine...??

Your best bet is probably local music/record shops.  I doubt there are that many singers who read the personnels in guitar mags.

Totally unrelated...where abouts in Warwickshire are you...are you anywhere near the University (which I know is actually far closer to Coventry) or Leamington Spa?  I only ask cos I'm going to the Uni next year and I was wondering if there's anything to do there because I've only really seen the campus.

Good luck finding a singer by the way. beer

Steven's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference.  His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked. ~ Izzy Stradlin
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: