Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:48:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  NEW GN'R: a manufactured band?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: NEW GN'R: a manufactured band?  (Read 5170 times)
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« on: May 18, 2004, 08:26:39 AM »

- None of the "new" members used to like this band back in the days. I've just read Brain and Stinson interviews and they said they didn't give a sh... about the band. Never, ever.
- So why did they suddenly decide to join this band?---> $$$

I love Axl, I hope "chinese democracy" is going to be GREAT, but when I see Brain's behaviour and attitude like "oh I didn't give a shit about GN'R, I'm just here or the money!" I really want to punch his fucking fat face...
It really piss me off. None of them are sincere in that band. You can clearly see there is no chemistry. There is no human life in that band. It's just a business. Maybe they don't even like the music they play...
I want to have your opinion on the whole thing. Because for me, it's very clear: nobody seems involved in that project exept for Axl. Axl bought this guys as if he bought a bunch of prostitutes: it's only for $$$.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2004, 08:28:36 AM by nesquick » Logged

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Slipdisc
VIP

~Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur~

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2004, 08:41:10 AM »

Ever heard of the deadhorse section? Cause that's the place where at least a dozen similar threads already are.

Blabla hired guns, blablabla... Why be sincere about something when your opinion doesn't count anyway? It's obvious that this is Axl's private little thing...

-PEACE-

younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2004, 09:53:54 AM »

None of the "new" members used to like this band back in the days. I've just read Brain and Stinson interviews and they said they didn't give a sh... about the band. Never, ever.
Show me an interview when they said it in that context. I know fortus said he never was into gnr except for ise. The other memebrs have prob saqid something similar.

but when I see Brain's behaviour and attitude like "oh I didn't give a shit about GN'R, I'm just here or the money!"
show me that quote

I really want to punch his fucking fat face...
i would like to do the same when i read the same threads over and over

It really piss me off. None of them are sincere in that band. You can clearly see there is no chemistry. There is no human life in that band. It's just a business. Maybe they don't even like the music they play...
It really pisses me off that you have no clue what your talking baout yet you label them as money hungry people just in it for the wrong reasons.

No chemistry in this band? Go watch the bootlegs my friends. These guys are good friends with each other, some are best friends. They all found each other in this band becuase of each other.
Robin has been here for a very long time. He has even quit the band. And has comeback. Being that you love reading interviews...goi find the handful of tommy interviews that has quote sof him saying how he loves axl and how they are best friends. How come you didnt mention any of that?

nobody seems involved in that project exept for Axl. Axl bought this guys as if he bought a bunch of prostitutes: it's only for $$$.
Nobody seems involved because all the work is done. Does Axl run the hsow, absolutely. But this band has made 3 albums owrht of material already. Its on Axl now to release the stuff.

The band had been in the studio in the wee hours of the night for years. Do you think Axl showed up to every single day? NO way.

Just becuase this band wasnt formed in the traditional way doesnt mean its not a band. If they were a bunch of hired guns they would have been long gone.

fuk it im not even gonna say more its a stupi thread

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
eNgIeS
Rocker

OHHHH RIGGGHHHTT

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2004, 10:41:54 AM »

Definately, you can just tell by the way they play on stage together they dont look too happy it all looks staged theres no chemistry between them

People didnt buy the looks of the new band members i dont think
matt88
Riding The Nightrain
Legend

Slash is the King

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2004, 11:19:27 AM »

This "new" band really is a disgrace to the old 1 when i think about it.

I'm only in it for Axl and i've grown to respect Tommy Stinson but the rest are a bunch of idiots who arent talented enough to be under the GN'R name.

Just i dont want any to leave cos god knows how many decades it will take to get the album back on track nervous

"I've been draggin my heels with a bitch called hope let the undercurrent drag me along"
Rebecca Duff Rose
Roxi McK
VIP

Kool Ranch Dres'ing

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2004, 03:07:57 PM »

Because for me, it's very clear: nobody seems involved in that project exept for Axl.

I think yuo guys should lay off him!  ok

You know what though I just had to quote your post to say that- Dizzy is in the new GNR line-up too!
Are you guys forgetting him!  Shocked
Hee hee!

Old GNR vs. New GNR
I'm almost certain that most of the whole world will say Old GNR!
Why?
do I need to explain myself!!! Old GNR are GNR as far as i'm concerned!
However we should feel blessed that we are hearing more of Axl's fantastic emotive lyrics! (I learnt the word EMOTIVE in English class on Monday! How cooooools that! hee hee i know what it means!)
Its great to know he is letting his feelings out through his music- that we are luckily Gunner hear soon! (no jk's please!)

Nespuik I wouldn't believe everything you hear in articles!  ok
If they are in the band- they must be at a high standard as Axl's the leader of the whole thing!  peace

SLASH- "Guitar solos are back," he said with a grin through his long, curly mane.
GNR- The hardworking band that once called themselves FAMILY!!!
mr_BROWNSTONE
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2004, 08:04:01 AM »

Now, what the fuuuuuck is going on here? It's obvious that GN'R can't be GN'R without Slash, Duff and let's say Matt. So get the fuck out of here. I can't even believe who GN'R fan will love today's GN'R. Just Axl. I agree that it's pissing off. Who are these idiots? Who is Buckethead to play Welcome To The Jungle or any other GN'R old song? Who the fuck are Robin and Tommy? This is not Guns N' Roses. Axl is not Guns. Although, he is the biggest part of it, he's not the whole part of it.
 Other than that, yeah it's possible that the new line-up are there only because of the money. They don't feel this music as their own after all. How they can feel Mr.Brownstone, for example, when they don't know who is Mr. Brownstone and probably don't know what the song is for?  
Rebecca Duff Rose
Roxi McK
VIP

Kool Ranch Dres'ing

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2004, 03:59:09 PM »

Now, what the fuuuuuck is going on here? It's obvious that GN'R can't be GN'R without Slash, Duff and let's say Matt. So get the fuck out of here. I can't even believe who GN'R fan will love today's GN'R. Just Axl. I agree that it's pissing off. Who are these idiots? Who is Buckethead to play Welcome To The Jungle or any other GN'R old song? Who the fuck are Robin and Tommy? This is not Guns N' Roses. Axl is not Guns. Although, he is the biggest part of it, he's not the whole part of it.
 Other than that, yeah it's possible that the new line-up are there only because of the money. They don't feel this music as their own after all. How they can feel Mr.Brownstone, for example, when they don't know who is Mr. Brownstone and probably don't know what the song is for?  

all i can do: beer

God your posts fuckin' rule man!
thats the 2nd/3rd i've agreed with you tonight!  Wink

SLASH- "Guitar solos are back," he said with a grin through his long, curly mane.
GNR- The hardworking band that once called themselves FAMILY!!!
mr_BROWNSTONE
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2004, 09:26:20 AM »

Thanx! I appreciate that. 2 weeks ago I thought that all Gunners around the world think like this. I'm suprised now.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: