Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:17:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Toronto and Pukkelpop Soundboards?!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Toronto and Pukkelpop Soundboards?!  (Read 9874 times)
justynius
Rocker

« on: June 02, 2004, 03:04:48 PM »

http://comaconcertvideos.com/cdrs/Pukkelpop02.html
http://comaconcertvideos.com/cdrs/ontario02.html

Has anyone bought CDRs from this guy before?

For shows like New York and Hartfort, he lists them as audience recordings. However, for the shows I linked above, he specifically says they are soundboard recordings.

$10 for the same stuff you can download for free off the net is total BS, but if these are legitimately soundboards I'd definitely buy them.

He's ripping off people with the amount he charges, but it doesn't look like he lies. If that is the case, he apparantly has soundboards which (I believe) haven't surfaced yet on the internet.

This is definitely something we should look into.
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2004, 12:30:10 PM »

You should e-mail him and ask for a little sample. It could be a bit of Rhiad (it's the only new song without any soundboard version out there). He can prove if this stuff is legit.  Wink

Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2004, 12:39:35 PM »

Bull-fuckin-shit.

He has no SBD recordings of these shows. They are good AUD recordings, but definitely no SBD.

If he has what he claims he has, he should upload a sample somewhere, like Voodochild suggested. It doesn't look legit to me anyway.

Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2004, 12:40:57 PM »

Anyways, just sent the e-mail asking for a Rhiad sample. Hopefully he'll reply me...
The Toronto s/b is "new" on his site, but Pukkelpop seems like released a long time already.

Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2004, 12:46:10 PM »

The Toronto s/b is "new" on his site, but Pukkelpop seems like released a long time already.

Hmmmm...new you say? Could it be because Toronto was available for (FREE) download in lossless on sharingthegroove.com just a few weeks ago?

VanJay011379
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2004, 02:01:32 PM »

Hmmmm...new you say? Could it be because Toronto was available for (FREE) download in lossless on sharingthegroove.com just a few weeks ago?

Was it a soundboard?  Is there a link to the sharingthegroove download?  Thanks!
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2004, 04:24:12 PM »

Was it a soundboard?  Is there a link to the sharingthegroove download?  Thanks!
No, it wasn't a soundbaord. And you can still search for this file in STG site (remember, it's bit torrent).
Will, you made a good point. I know this losless boot, I downloaded, but didn't remember about it. But I heard some people saying that a Toronto soundboard would be out sometime soon, aswell the Docklands. Yes, I thought was bullshit too, but I must check it out before conclude anything.
BTW, how the Boston soundboard was "released" way after the other soundboards?

Pviljoen
VIP

Slash is saucy.

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2004, 06:16:52 PM »

Hmm... I e-mailed him.. no answer yet.

So there is no known Toronto soundboard out there?
GitFuckedUp
Humble as a mumble in the jungle of shouts and screams
Rocker

Downpresser man, where you gonna run to?

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2004, 05:43:52 PM »

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?board=6;action=display;threadid=2162;start=0

-Catch you on the flip-floP-
outlawaxl
Rocker

The King of Kings

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2004, 07:40:36 PM »

its bullshit.. he just wants your 10 dollars.... they are just cleaned up audience recordings...
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2004, 01:50:39 AM »

He just sent me a reply:

The information provided with the show stated soundboard. I'll talk another listen and to determine, but some audience recordings are so good now, that it's hard to tell.

I'll also post a sample on the site so you can have a listen as well.

Thanks for emailing,
Lars
ComaConcert Videos

>From: "Bruno Amaral" <xxxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com> >To: xxxxxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com >Subject: Pukkelpop >Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 13:37:25 -0300 > >Hey dude, > >I saw in your site that you have Pukkelpop in CD-R with soundboard >source. I never saw this anywhere. I'm very interested in Rhiad >soundboard 'cause it's only avaliable in audience bootlegs. So, can >you send me a little sample or something to me and I can check it >out if this is really a soundboard version like the Pittsburgh, >Cleveland, Boston, Idaho, Tacoma and RIR3 shows? >If you're gonna send me a clip, you can send to my other e-mail: >xxxxxxxxxxxx@globo.com > >Thanks, > >Bruno >

Dunno if he's a bad trader but he promissed to put a clip so...  Don't think it's a soundboard, anyways. It's not that hard to tell the difference between a soundboard and an audience recording.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2004, 01:55:24 AM by Voodochild » Logged

Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2004, 12:15:44 AM »

He just sent me a reply:

The information provided with the show stated soundboard. I'll talk another listen and to determine, but some audience recordings are so good now, that it's hard to tell.

Lars
ComaConcert Videos

Hmmm...yeah like I said they are good AUD recordings but are not SBD in any way. I would not recommend buying them but it's up to the buyer's choice.

KeVoRkIaN
VIP

Resident Doctor

« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2004, 11:56:59 AM »

Too bad - Toronto was one kick ass show - Wish a vid was available

NEW MEMBERS: CLICK ON THIS PAGE! http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

Starts Now is An Understatement!!!!!!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: