Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 08:11:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227818 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  As my idol used to say or would say
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: As my idol used to say or would say  (Read 5316 times)
mr_BROWNSTONE
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« on: June 07, 2004, 05:01:40 AM »

I'll start with what Jim Morrison used to say to all/most people like you!

'You're all a crowd of fuckin' slaves!' Even Axl would tell you the same thing 10 years ago. I can't understand how can you like the biggest band on the earth-GUNS N' ROSES with some bunch of fuckin' loosers. Fuckin' chinkenshit with a bucket on his fuckin' face and some Limp Bizkit style on the drums and some dickhead with an ugly like death haircut and everything in one and I'm going fuckin crazy when I see them. Axl is my idol and this is not Guns N' Roses that it was. 'See this concert, Buckethead is amazing, see rock in rio they are incredable band'. What the fuuuuuck is going on? I'll tell you see Ritz 88, see St.Louis 1991, see Wembley 1991, see Doningthon 1988, see club Troubadure 1987. This is the real GN'R. So get the fuck out of here with those asswholes that are now. 'Listen to The Blues it's great, greater than Estranged, listen to Oh My God it's the greatest rock song.' Fuckin bullshit. I'm sick of it. And all/most of you. How can you say it? How can you even think it? To all of you I'll say: 'Hey fuckers suck on the real GUNS N' FUCKIN' ROSES'.
 Anyway, this is probably my last post here because Jarmo, the punk will get me out. Of caurse that's his job and that is the way it's suppose to be. Just like a machine. Noone can't break the rules you know.
 Finally, I will say:'I know It's Only Rock N' Roll But I like It, Yes I Doo!.' And I'm pissed off of you all/most motherfuckers. So,

I'm reckless and feelin' no pain
You know I've got no need to control
Livin' with the danger
I'm always on the edge now
With million dollar visions that I hold
Livin' like this never ever
Tore my life apart
I know how to maintain
And you know I know my part

On a holiday, a permanent vacation
I'm living on a cigarette with wine
I'm never alone 'cause I've got myself
Yes, I imitate myself all of the time

Livin' like this never ever
Tore my life apart
I know how to maintain
'Cause it's comin' from my heart

I lead a reckless life
And I don't need your advice
I lead a reckless life
And you know it's my only vice

Reckless life
I lead a reckless life
I lead a reckless life
And you know it's my only...

Reckless life
I lead a reckless life
I lead a reckless life
And you know it's my only...
Hey, hey - yeah!

That was it. BYE!!!!
badapple81
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2004, 05:59:05 AM »

You'll be back.

And you'll be lining up to buy Chinese Democracy the day it comes out.

And you know it.

Cheesy
mr_BROWNSTONE
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2004, 06:09:56 AM »

FUCK YOU AND YOUR CHINESE DEMOCRACY! That album won't come out. If it comes, however, this won't be GUNS N' ROSES!
matt88
Riding The Nightrain
Legend

Slash is the King

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2004, 10:32:50 AM »

mr_BROWNSTONE u got points there dude.

But you gotta accept that the old band is dead.

So forget it and move on peace

"I've been draggin my heels with a bitch called hope let the undercurrent drag me along"
spiderman
Rocker

i can feel my spider sense....

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2004, 12:38:37 PM »

if your realy that pissed mr. brownstone why not just think of it as axls solo effort?... take it for what it is..... beer
Rebecca Duff Rose
Roxi McK
VIP

Kool Ranch Dres'ing

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2004, 03:40:38 PM »

mr_BROWNSTONE u got points there dude.

But you gotta accept that the old band is dead.

So forget it and move on peace

ITS HARD THOUGH!
It bloody breaks my heart you know to see that this band have left a legacy behind them- that they wont speak/ forgive eachother because of bitter words spoken!
There music lives on- but like a dude said about the PIXIES-don't release another album cos you can't mess with perfection!
Meaning having a great musical history- great cds- DONT break it by releasing another album- Get it? I'm not good with words!  Roll Eyes

I mean i really want CD but i'm gunner do with CONTRABAND for now!!!!!  drool  Kiss  yes  ok  peace

Mr Brownstone- you really do come up with great posts!
I think this thread really stands up for the orinal GNR and shows how much they mean to us!

I mean I wish Axl luck- I wish them allllllllllllllllll luck- but ORIGINAL GNR  are the best- no matter what ANYONE SAYS!  beer
This aint GNR its Axls SOLO project! And that my friends is truth!

SLASH- "Guitar solos are back," he said with a grin through his long, curly mane.
GNR- The hardworking band that once called themselves FAMILY!!!
matt88
Riding The Nightrain
Legend

Slash is the King

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2004, 06:35:16 AM »

I know it's hard rebbecca

I fuckin couldn't belive what happened sometimes.

U had 5 kick ass guys rocking around then suddenly there's some wanka with a bucket on his face and this death looking guy with some stupid white mask.

Its disgusting what GN'R is now. And it took me along time to put it behind me, but i have.

"I've been draggin my heels with a bitch called hope let the undercurrent drag me along"
Rebecca Duff Rose
Roxi McK
VIP

Kool Ranch Dres'ing

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2004, 04:35:01 PM »

I know it's hard rebbecca

I fuckin couldn't belive what happened sometimes.

U had 5 kick ass guys rocking around then suddenly there's some wanka with a bucket on his face and this death looking guy with some stupid white mask.

Its disgusting what GN'R is now. And it took me along time to put it behind me, but i have.

Exactly!
Sadly we got to aye!
I mean i honestly do wish Axl the best of luck- i'm not dissin' him- cos i think the mans a living legend!
but i'm sayin that i mean the band now aren't reliable- i'm mean Bucket leaving, no album, no news etc. etc. what next?

Its just a shame about the original line-up, however i cant wait until CD will be released!
In the mean time- CONTRABAND!  drool

SLASH- "Guitar solos are back," he said with a grin through his long, curly mane.
GNR- The hardworking band that once called themselves FAMILY!!!
RyanMFGs
Rocker

GN F'N R, MFGs

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2004, 04:28:46 PM »

I wish I could jump into a parallel universe where the real Guns N' Roses never broke up and listen to all the amazing music they would have made in the past 13 years.

To think the one you love could hurt ya now, it's a little hard to believe.. but everybody darlin sometimes bites thehand that feeds.
Man Of Soul
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2004, 08:16:44 AM »

I wish I could jump into a parallel universe where the real Guns N' Roses never broke up and listen to all the amazing music they would have made in the past 13 years.

Don't we all?
« Last Edit: June 19, 2004, 08:17:45 AM by Man Of Soul » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: