Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:52:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227700 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GNN - GN'R News Network
| | |-+  GNR mention on Manson site
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: GNR mention on Manson site  (Read 8272 times)
Midnight Gunner
Banned
Rocker

Ain't it fun?

« on: May 04, 2004, 02:25:15 AM »

The Charles Manson site Access Manson (http://www.atwa.info/) has this on one of their info pages:

For copies of the legal paperwork demonstrating that Charles Manson received no money for Guns N' Roses' recording of "Look At Your Game, Girl" or for the sale of "Charlie Don't Surf" T-shirts, send a self-addressed stamped business size (# 10) envelope (with postage for two ounces -- that's 55 cents in the USA) to: (Address here)

I just found this interesting and it's a shame he never recieved money, I thought it was a good song. (Expects to hear bashing for that comment. lol)

nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2004, 05:31:36 AM »

He is a criminal and a nazi. no money for him. Angry
are you promoting a sort of support to Charles Manson with your website? get out man...
« Last Edit: May 04, 2004, 05:33:24 AM by nesquick » Logged

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Christine
Opening Act

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2004, 11:20:55 AM »

I THINK I READ A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO? The money went to the victims families?  Not positive though?

HMMMMM
Midnight Gunner
Banned
Rocker

Ain't it fun?

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2004, 12:20:51 PM »

are you promoting a sort of support to Charles Manson with your website? get out man...

Bro, attempt to use your brain for a second.

First off, it's not even my site.  I just stumbled upon it while doing a search for the "Charlie don't surf" T-shirts.

Second of all, I don't support the man.  Yes, he was/is sick.  I just think that many people have a point- Why is he in jail when he didn't commit any crimes?  

In closing, I guess he likes where he is so there's no point in argueing it.
V
Headliner

The Fountainhead

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2004, 12:21:25 AM »

Yeah and he runs a whole drug empire from his prison too man!
See here: http://www.atwa.info/mediaw.htm

Moron.. you judge the man yet you know nothing. I don't judge the man.. i know nothing about him, except what i've read.

The murders were horrible.

But was Manson a murderer? Read the court documents. He *was not* even there when the murders took place. He didn't murder anyone. Don't believe me? Go check the facts.

A murderer is someone who kills people, right?

Well then who and when did he kill?

If a lunatic tells you to kill someone, and you do kill someone: who's the murderer? The lunatic, or.. YOU?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2004, 01:11:40 AM by V » Logged
Midnight Gunner
Banned
Rocker

Ain't it fun?

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2004, 06:47:49 AM »

Moron.. you judge the man yet you know nothing. I don't judge the man.. i know nothing about him, except what i've read.

But was Manson a murderer? Read the court documents. He *was not* even there when the murders took place. He didn't murder anyone. Don't believe me? Go check the facts.

A murdered is someone who kills people, right?

If a lunatic tells you to kill someone, and you do kill someone: who's the murderer? The lunatic, or.. YOU?

At least somebody see's my point.  Thank you for you post. \m/
andreq
Opening Act

Whore

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2004, 02:28:13 PM »

Maybe if he gets released one day, you can invite him to come and live at your house since he is so innocent. I am sure your neigbors would love to see chuck out in the hood mowing the grass on a saturday morning.

Rich people will travel great distances to look at poor people.
CDesigner
Headliner

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2004, 01:28:05 AM »

hmmm.... would you extend the same sort of clemency to osama bin laden? i doubt he does much of his own dirty work and i KNOW he didn't fly any planes on 9/11. not physically committing an act doesn't absolve one of responsibility.
V
Headliner

The Fountainhead

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2004, 12:58:13 AM »

hmmm.... would you extend the same sort of clemency to osama bin laden? i doubt he does much of his own dirty work and i KNOW he didn't fly any planes on 9/11. not physically committing an act doesn't absolve one of responsibility.

Osama's already in your backyard. He runs the U.S.A.

So you better start not being so afraid of him cause you ain't finished hearing about the boogey man.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2004, 01:10:30 AM by V » Logged
MetaSouL
Opening Act

Just like missionaries...real-time visionaries.

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2004, 09:14:06 AM »

Would you extend that even further to Mr. G. W. Bush?  He himself has indirectly murdered over 15,000 civilians (criminals aside) between Iraq and Afghanistan.  Is that not a crime regardless of pretext?  If my neighbor kills my mother, I could legally bomb the entire neighborhood according to these standards, no?  When Oklahoma City bombing took place should the US have bombed New York, the home of Timothy McVeigh, in retaliation for his crimes, just as we did in the Middle East?  Bush has increased the terrorist threat, increased terrorist recruitment, polarized world opinion against the US, revolked dozens of civil liberties, and indirectly murdered 15,000 non-combatent civilians in order to kill a select few terrorists.  The US supplied Saddam with biological constituents, helicopters (used for gassing), etc. for years, even after the worst of Saddam's atrocities became known on an international level.  We also supplied 90% of the arms, and provided diplomatic support, when Turkey murdered 10,000 Kurds and when Indonesia wiped out 200,000 Timorese, just to name a small sample.  Let's not forget who was convicted of international terrorism in Nicaragua in the '80s, found guilty by the International Court of Justice (The World Court).  You have to be pretty brainwashed not to see that the US is a leading terrorist state.  The only difference is people with little guns are called terrorists and people with big guns are called freedom fighters.  Manson happens to be of the former, though indirectly complicit.

~M
matt88
Riding The Nightrain
Legend

Slash is the King

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2004, 10:36:13 AM »

If you guys wanna create a thread on who killed who and how many he/she killed, for god sakes put it in THE JUNGLE Tongue

"I've been draggin my heels with a bitch called hope let the undercurrent drag me along"
privatereserve
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2004, 08:43:36 PM »

Sharon Tate was soooooooooooo HHOOOOOOOOOOT.  Thats one of the victims thats Manson killed, if someone doesn't know.  Beautiful I tell you.  Look her up on the net.  
volcano62
VIP

I Am Inconquerable

« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2004, 10:51:05 AM »

Maybe if he gets released one day, you can invite him to come and live at your house since he is so innocent. I am sure your neigbors would love to see chuck out in the hood mowing the grass on a saturday morning.

Haha this is funny! Grin

Montreal 1992
Quebec City 2006
Montreal 2010
Ottawa 2010
Quebec City 2013
Montreal 2013
SLCPUNK
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2004, 01:30:02 AM »

This sounds familar.....
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »