Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 07, 2024, 01:08:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228011 Posts in 43257 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  FAKE: I met Axl yesterday in Argentina
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: FAKE: I met Axl yesterday in Argentina  (Read 62155 times)
pjv3244
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #180 on: June 13, 2004, 06:49:57 PM »

Yeah i think this needs to be left now! Ivan show us your menu, your the only one who can prove it, so just scan it in and show us.

Though that probably wont work, if he does do that then there will be a whole new thread 'IVANFROMARGENTENA forged Axls signiture' I say just leave it as it is. A very good rumor which, if it is true, explains why we havnt had a response from Axl on Mysterons 10 questions, i still say she should email Merck and find out whats going on. If its not true then this Ivan person needs to sort himself out, and Jenny Rose needs to find out where he lives and get some compensation for time wasted running around!

Jonx

What's the story with this "Mysteron's 10 questions"?  I visit the board daily, and don't remember reading about this.  Can someone give me the link to the thread (Couldn't find it), or just explain the story to me.

--pjv
Fuckin' Gunner
Kamikaze
Rocker

nightrain.cjb.net

« Reply #181 on: June 13, 2004, 07:25:05 PM »

Yeah i think this needs to be left now! Ivan show us your menu, your the only one who can prove it, so just scan it in and show us.

Though that probably wont work, if he does do that then there will be a whole new thread 'IVANFROMARGENTENA forged Axls signiture' I say just leave it as it is. A very good rumor which, if it is true, explains why we havnt had a response from Axl on Mysterons 10 questions, i still say she should email Merck and find out whats going on. If its not true then this Ivan person needs to sort himself out, and Jenny Rose needs to find out where he lives and get some compensation for time wasted running around!

Jonx

What's the story with this "Mysteron's 10 questions"?  I visit the board daily, and don't remember reading about this.  Can someone give me the link to the thread (Couldn't find it), or just explain the story to me.

--pjv

Hey Mysteron... if he won't answer, why he didn't said before?

Stay Tuned for news and information on Chinese Democracy coming soon.
[posted 3/9/2003 U.S.A.]

Nightrain - O site mais perigoso do planeta
Fuckin' Gunner
Kamikaze
Rocker

nightrain.cjb.net

« Reply #182 on: June 13, 2004, 07:36:16 PM »

I don't know if you know, But Slash have a house here in Rio de Janeiro and an apartment in S?o Paulo...is more probrably see him here...

Man, I didn't knew it... very cool!

When he bought it?

Stay Tuned for news and information on Chinese Democracy coming soon.
[posted 3/9/2003 U.S.A.]

Nightrain - O site mais perigoso do planeta
Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #183 on: June 13, 2004, 08:05:37 PM »

I don't know if you know, But Slash have a house here in Rio de Janeiro and an apartment in S?o Paulo...is more probrably see him here...

Man, I didn't knew it... very cool!

When he bought it?

the apartament in S?o Paulo he bought in 1992 when they played there, Slash go to Butant? and he get so fascinate with the whole kind of snakes they have there...then he bought a apartament close to butant? to can go there when he wants...The house in Rio de Janeiro (Barra da Tijuca), I don't Know,  I think it was on the same time, I don't know...But a friend of mine have see Slash on the beach sometime...

javier
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #184 on: June 13, 2004, 08:43:30 PM »

here in argentina guns n roses is very big...even my mother likes them (she took me to see them in 92 and 93) and believe me that if axl rose is here we probably know that because he cant hide here.,.,he is a celebrity here, a big one, and im sure that all the newspapers would know that by now...i called the restaurant saying i was a journalist...and they denied it...i dont kmow.,.,i wish he is here because i dunno i will ever get a chance to see him again and speak to him but who knows?
AsXpLy
Rocker

guitar god

« Reply #185 on: June 13, 2004, 11:47:41 PM »

he was here on vacation .. but not in argentina Wink wish he come here but with musicians and working dammit!

the 8TH AND FINAL RULE OF THE FIGHT CLUB IS:
IF IT?S YOUR FIRST NIGHT IN THE FIGHT CLUB.... YOU HAVE TO FIGHT!

[IMG]http://www.newgnr.com/bbs/images/avatars/gallery/gnr/axl19.gif[
SlashFan
« Reply #186 on: June 14, 2004, 01:04:54 AM »

I don't know if this is true or not,but it was a cool read,it made me laugh,so it's cool either way ok
speed_stone
« Reply #187 on: June 14, 2004, 01:36:57 AM »

Jonx

--pjv

i been wondering about this as well...
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #188 on: June 14, 2004, 03:09:51 AM »

I dunno, but if he is (was) in South America, I can bet that he would spent some time here in Brazil because of Beta's family.  Wink

LET?S DO IT!

VOODO, you go to Rio de Janeiro, Pernambuco and Rio Grande do Sul !

go to every house and scream "I KNOW YOU?RE THERE!! I KNOW YOU?RE THERE!"
I search in some strip clubs here in S?o Paulo, I?ll go to Amaz?nia too see if someone saw him hunting some monkeys !!

GO GUNNERS !! GOOO !!

LOL  rofl
I thought about some connections between Beta's family and some fans... You know who I'm talkin' about. Maybe we can search for some info with those people.  Wink

Vegar
Rocker

« Reply #189 on: June 14, 2004, 07:48:24 AM »

I believe more and more that this is actually TRUE!!

Wow, He's lucky if it is!!  Cheesy

Just use your head and in the end
You?ll find your inspiration,
To choose your steps, I won't regret
This kind of aggravation
CryGirl
Headliner

Love's so estranged...

« Reply #190 on: June 14, 2004, 12:25:41 PM »

Well done Ivan!!!
I wouldn`t have pass an opportunity like that either, if Iwould see him here in Lisbon! What a pitty he couldn`t make it without that Fuckhead...

Anyway, Axl`s a great guy, I know it in my heart. yes

Kiss

Fuck the press! Axl's the BEST!

www.gunsnrosesportugal.com
St.heathen
VIP

I Won't Be Told Anymore

« Reply #191 on: June 14, 2004, 06:47:11 PM »

Are we really that bothered to find out if Axl went somewhere to eat ?? lol

I mean really, everytime theres these rumours people have to phone up these places and ask these people who could really careless you know?  Must sound a bit pathetic to them.

When you are a millionaire like that, you don't have to worry - if you want to go somewhere for what ever reason, you can just go.  So is it impossible that he may have been there? NO.  Is it possible this could be made up? YES.  Do we care? NO.  Does it make a blind bit of difference? NOOOOO lol

If i did happen to meet him somewhere, i don't think i would ask him all the obvious questions. I'd try not to anyway, or i'd put it in a less formal way.  It's too cold to just be like a journo, when you're really a fan.

It's a mass of confusion like the lies they sell to you !
javier
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #192 on: June 15, 2004, 02:18:09 AM »

and just because we are fans we want to know yes
Darth Jenny
Berserk Asuka Langley
Headliner

Rock N' Roll Messiah

« Reply #193 on: June 15, 2004, 07:46:59 AM »

When you are a millionaire like that, you don't have to worry - if you want to go somewhere for what ever reason, you can just go.  So is it impossible that he may have been there? NO.  Is it possible this could be made up? YES.  Do we care? NO.  Does it make a blind bit of difference? NOOOOO lol
don't generalize... maybe YOU don't care if he's here in Bs As or not. I DO care, and certainly you can tell that other people too Wink

If i did happen to meet him somewhere, i don't think i would ask him all the obvious questions. I'd try not to anyway, or i'd put it in a less formal way.  It's too cold to just be like a journo, when you're really a fan.
easier said than done... Sometimes nerviousness plays against you, for example, I met Dave Mustaine some years ago. I don't love the guy, just like his music, but I was so fucking nervous that the only thing I uttered was "I love you", and that was trully awful to me. You never know what your brain & mouth is gonna trigger...

Always two there are, a master and an aprentice...

Gunner Temple
Jenny's Dream of Axl Rose
St.heathen
VIP

I Won't Be Told Anymore

« Reply #194 on: June 15, 2004, 09:34:57 AM »

don't generalize... maybe YOU don't care if he's here in Bs As or not. I DO care, and certainly you can tell that other people too Wink

That's fair enough, your opinion.  But for me as a 25 year old calling random clubs and restaurants to find out if Axl Rose has eaten there - it's just a bit teenage for my liking.  Unless he sings or there's a nice pic to see then it doesn't matter.  Nice for the guy if he did meet him but that's all.

easier said than done... Sometimes nerviousness plays against you, for example, I met Dave Mustaine some years ago. I don't love the guy, just like his music, but I was so fucking nervous that the only thing I uttered was "I love you", and that was trully awful to me. You never know what your brain & mouth is gonna trigger...

Can be true yeh of course. I'd  probably ask one obvious question like Oh how's the album coming on?

But i'd like to think no more than that.  I'd like him to talk to me and not just bombard him with the same old questions you know ?  

I have met Slash and not asked one single question about Axl, because if you think about it. Everytime he goes out, that question must come up - like so many times a day.  Must piss people off when asked the same obvious questions. No matter who they are.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2004, 09:39:01 AM by St.heathen » Logged

Darth Jenny
Berserk Asuka Langley
Headliner

Rock N' Roll Messiah

« Reply #195 on: June 15, 2004, 09:40:44 AM »

that's true, it must be tedious to hear the same question over and over again, especially if it is a thorning issue

Always two there are, a master and an aprentice...

Gunner Temple
Jenny's Dream of Axl Rose
Mutherfunker
555-Dr-Shoe
VIP

Axl Bundy

« Reply #196 on: June 15, 2004, 11:54:46 AM »

Beside which, you seem to have lost the point here St. Heathen. In fact it's such a glaringly obvious point that you saying the following borders on stupidity unless you haven't read the rest of this thread:

"Are we really that bothered to find out if Axl went somewhere to eat ?? lol"

"So is it impossible that he may have been there? NO.  Is it possible this could be made up? YES.  Do we care? NO.  Does it make a blind bit of difference? NOOOOO lol"

Don't you understand that if he is in Argentina, and did go to that place, and therefore the story is true, then what he said to Ivan is huge? Do we care? YES.  Does it make a blind bit of difference? YEESSSSSS, otherwise we wouldn't be having this discussion on this message board, lol.

People aren't trying to find out if he ate somewhere just to know if he was there, there's alot more to it. I say well done to you Jenny and anyone else who made the effort to find out about this.  ok

@#$%Muther
St.heathen
VIP

I Won't Be Told Anymore

« Reply #197 on: June 15, 2004, 06:15:07 PM »

Beside which, you seem to have lost the point here St. Heathen. In fact it's such a glaringly obvious point that you saying the following borders on stupidity unless you haven't read the rest of this thread:

"Are we really that bothered to find out if Axl went somewhere to eat ?? lol"

"So is it impossible that he may have been there? NO.  Is it possible this could be made up? YES.  Do we care? NO.  Does it make a blind bit of difference? NOOOOO lol"

Don't you understand that if he is in Argentina, and did go to that place, and therefore the story is true, then what he said to Ivan is huge? Do we care? YES.  Does it make a blind bit of difference? YEESSSSSS, otherwise we wouldn't be having this discussion on this message board, lol.

People aren't trying to find out if he ate somewhere just to know if he was there, there's alot more to it. I say well done to you Jenny and anyone else who made the effort to find out about this.  ok

@#$%Muther

I said it in a light-hearted way, wasn't picking out somebody in particular and did'nt say anyone was stupid.  

Just that i personally wouldn't feel the need to call these places to find out the truth of these things.  It's great if you lived in that area, or if the guy is telling the truth - great, what an experience for him.  But i wouldn't feel the need to find out whether it was true or not.  But each to their own, that's cool.    

But you can imagine in a comedic way the people who work there suddenly get all these calls and their thinking what the fucks going on? lol
« Last Edit: June 15, 2004, 06:22:49 PM by St.heathen » Logged

outlawaxl
Rocker

The King of Kings

« Reply #198 on: June 15, 2004, 10:27:18 PM »

But you can imagine in a comedic way the people who work there suddenly get all these calls and their thinking what the fucks going on? lol

i wondered "why would anyone start rumors like this" earlier in the thread...

but now i know.. they like to watch people all over the world become sherlock holmes and james bond and shit....

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #199 on: June 16, 2004, 07:51:56 AM »

u people are fucking crazy

calling a restaurant? are u all really doing that?

im not reading thru 10 pages of this, but i read the first post and i dont remember ivan sayin anything bout getting an autographed menu

i didnt read it so im uninformed

if ivan really met axl and if he got an autograph he'd find a way to scan it, unless he doesnt have one

i dont think its true to be honest, i dont see axl disclosing any sort of info to anyone

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: