Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 04:23:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Buckethead is flat out amazing...
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Buckethead is flat out amazing...  (Read 3034 times)
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« on: July 29, 2004, 05:06:20 PM »

I ordered Tommys new album{its great} and Bucketheads "The Cuckoo Clocks of Hell" from Amazon.

You must get Buckets album. Its a 17 song album with just Bucket and Brain. No vocals. All guitars and drums. This album is absolute killer! Everytime I get a bucket album he impresses me even more. He is flat out amazing. Say what you wnat about the image, but his playing is out of this wrold. The album is an all out rocker/metal with funk and groove. My jaw dropped from 1st song to last. You will really enjoy this album.

If you want to get an idea of Brains playing as well he kicks major ass on the album as well. Him and Bucket are a perfect combo.

I really hope Bucket gets back with the band .....at the very least his stuff should stay on the album....

Axl I thank you for introducing me to Buckethead and Tommy. Great music all the way around. I cant tell you how kick ass Buckets album is. As well as Tommys. If you get some denaro check it out...peace

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
Dave_Rose
VIP

Cheese Sandwich

« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2004, 05:11:47 PM »

I shall pick up a copy soon and Tommy's album when I get paid.

EEEERRRR Little boy
GNR_Green
VIP

Green Army

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2004, 02:31:12 PM »

Maybe you include bass when you say 'guitar' but I think it's worth mentioning that the bass on Cuckoo Clocks... is fucking heavy, I had to try turning it down on my stereo!  It's fast, funky metal.  Some impressive shred as you would expect also!  I'd love to see him live.

"Said if they had someone to buy it, Said I'm sure they'd sell my soul"
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: