Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 11:37:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227700 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  Best 80s Rock/Metal, Band/Artist Final
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Best 80s Rock/Metal, Band/Artist Final  (Read 16781 times)
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2004, 12:20:59 AM »

AC/DC
Guns N Roses

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2004, 06:28:36 AM »

Ok the posting for this has slowed down so im calling time on this here are the final results:

1. Guns N' Roses - Obviously they won this is a Guns N' Fuckin' Roses board no surprises there.

2. AC/DC - This actually surprised me but they are a legendary act i just find too much of their stuff sounds the same

3. Metallica - Deservedly so if you ask me this was the time when this band was excellent Kill 'Em All & Ride The Lightning alone show they are worth this spot

4. Prince - D's No.1 dude, never much of a fan myself but hell this should keep ya happy D

5. Hanoi Rocks - One of the many bands who influenced GN'R who could of gone onto greater things but for Vince Neil good to see they are back playing and releasing good stuff these days though

6. U2 - Well never to keen on them but their best stuff was definately in the 80s still a bit overated if you ask me

Joint 7. Ozzy Osbourne/ Bon Jovi/ M?tley Cr?e - 3 very different artists here never been a great Ozzy fan ill leave it up to Dizzy to say how 'great' he is.? Bon Jovi had several great 80s album which i'm sure D would love to tell you about and as for M?tley Cr?e if it was upto me would of been at least second great band with no bad albums at all in the 80s IMO from Shout At The Devil to Kickstart My Heart they kicked Maximum ASS!!!!!!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2004, 06:30:11 AM by Stoned » Logged
Skeletor
Paha keisari
Legend

Oyez! Oyez!

« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2004, 06:57:02 AM »

2. AC/DC - This actually surprised me but they are a legendary act i just find too much of their stuff sounds the same

Ditto, they're like the ultimate redneck band, can't get much simpler than AC/DC.. But flies do like shit etc  Wink

This is what he'd always known
The promise of something greater beyond the water's final horizon
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2004, 11:29:46 AM »

Ditto, they're like the ultimate redneck band, can't get much simpler than AC/DC.. But flies do like shit etc? Wink
Yeah a few years back i downloaded all their albums just to see what was worth buying i tend to do that with a lot of stuff and the only one i would even consider fork out for is Back In Black IMO if you got one album by them you've got them all so you may as well get the best, maybe if they brought a greatest hits out i would buy that just so i got the best of their stuff cos don't get me wrong they do have some damn good tracks i don't think they have a greatest hits though, i still though can't believe so many people on this board backed 'em..........kids these days no
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: