Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 08:34:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227825 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  Worst Album You Ever Bought
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Worst Album You Ever Bought  (Read 17520 times)
Walk
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2004, 03:39:27 AM »

I agree with Skeletor. ...And Justice for All is Metallica's best album. To Live is to Die is one of the best instrumentals ever. It has Blackened and Dyers Eve, great thrashers, and of course ONE. Everything else is good enough.

Anyway, my worst album is Motley Crue's greatest hits.  Undecided I should have just bought their first 2 albums and pretended they all died in 1984 of drug overdoses.
RichardNixon
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2004, 04:05:18 AM »

I used to love Motley Crue, but I lost interest in them. Way too dated and pretentious. They act like they were all bad ass and all and had all this street cred. They were just another cheese dick hair band, albeit better than most.

And one more to the list, any Linkin Park album. Man do those guys suck.
Dave_Rose
VIP

Cheese Sandwich

« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2004, 07:17:55 PM »

Metallica - St Anger

now that did suck!!!

EEEERRRR Little boy
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2004, 10:15:03 PM »

Metallica - St Anger

now that did suck!!!

Ditto, that album is beyond horrible to me. I wanted to like it i really did, but I honestly hate every single song on it.

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
SLCPUNK
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2004, 01:09:26 AM »

I used to love Motley Crue, but I lost interest in them. Way too dated and pretentious. They act like they were all bad ass and all and had all this street cred. They were just another cheese dick hair band, albeit better than most.

Nah...MC would have kicked your ass and had sex with your girlfriend.

They were drug slammin', girl lovin', motorcyle riding mo-fos. They were no GnR, but hairband? No way.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2004, 01:14:29 AM »

Worst album ever....I bought this techno album once. The whole thing sounded like somebody letting a casio drum beat loop play for 60 minutes. I could  not believe how much it sucked.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2004, 01:19:41 AM »

skid row subhuman race

slaughters follow up to the wildlife

linkin park kick ass, i dont understand why people dont like them

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2004, 05:50:01 AM »

they were all bad ass and had street cred for sure! have you read The Dirt?

oh yeah Linkin Park sucks!! you like them D no

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
Skeletor
Paha keisari
Legend

Oyez! Oyez!

« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2004, 05:55:53 AM »

linkin park kick ass, i dont understand why people dont like them

A) People have taste.

B) People don't have enough teenage angst in them anymore for them to listen to some uncharismatic loser scream "I'M FEELING PAIN BECAUSE MY LIFE IS SO HORRIBLE CAN YOU FEEL MY PAIN!!!"

If you need more reasons, I can provide a few more  Cheesy

This is what he'd always known
The promise of something greater beyond the water's final horizon
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2004, 04:30:29 PM »

they arent my favorite band but they do have some songs i really like and relate too

like "breakin the habit" that song is me and i love it!!!

im just saying their music is pretty cool,the lyrics are at least something u can relate too plus chester is a good singer

Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2004, 04:45:30 PM »

good singer or not, that dork is a geek! yes

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
POPmetal
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2004, 04:51:48 PM »

311-311
Metallica - Load
Nirvana - Incesticide
Nirvana - Nevermind
Nirvana - In Utero
Poison - Hollyweird
Bon Jovi - This Left Feels Right

I can't believe some of the shit I used to listen to in the 90s. But now it seems that 80s bands like Poison, Bon Jovi and Metallica are trying to top that and put out crap that's even worse!
Jesse James
Rocker

tss tss tss tss gnnnnnn!!!

« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2004, 04:19:31 AM »

Dokken - Erase The Slate

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2004, 07:14:54 AM »

311-311
Metallica - Load
Nirvana - Incesticide
Nirvana - Nevermind
Nirvana - In Utero
Poison - Hollyweird
Bon Jovi - This Left Feels Right

I can't believe some of the shit I used to listen to in the 90s. But now it seems that 80s bands like Poison, Bon Jovi and Metallica are trying to top that and put out crap that's even worse!

wait just a second popmetal

this left feels right is a great cd if u can seperate the old and listen to it for what it is

i applaud bon jovi for takin a risk and instead of giving another "Crossroad" greatest hits package with a different tracklisting, they put their balls out there and did something cool and different

jon felt its a rip off to put out greatest hits cds with a song or two extra on there, so he decided to give the fans something different

i find that refreshing and nothing wrong with it!

slave2thegrind
Headliner

Duff is the man

« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2004, 10:19:17 AM »

I agree with you D...i think that This Left Feels Right is a good album and a gutsy move by Bon Jovi.  It really shows the musical talent of the band..

As far as bad albums go...I forgot to mention the Batman Forever soundtrack....for a lousy Offspring track?!  what was I thinkin?! confused

- Mike (The Slave)
POPmetal
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2004, 04:28:36 PM »

I guess This Left Feels Right isn't as bad as the other albums I listed, but I still think it was terrible, especially since it came out after Bounce, which I thought was a big step in the right direction for the band. The problem with TLFR is exactly the fact that it is NOT gutsy and different. Wanted Dead or Alive was really good. It's My Life was good, but very predictable. Always was interesting. Other than that, there ain't a whole lot on the album. Not even ONE of the remakes was better than the original. The only gutsy thing they tried was with You Give Love a Bad Name but it fell flat.  The rest of the album was for the most part predictable. They absolutely butchered Living on a Prayer. Bad Medicine and Lay Your Hands On Me were pathetic and felt out of place. Remakes of songs like like Diamond Ring, Something for the Pain, or Only Lonely would have fit the album much better, but then they wouldn't have been able to market it as a "greatest hits with a twist." I'm being tough on it only because I've come to expect a lot more from Bon Jovi. I don't know, maybe they were rushed by deadlines, or something, but I feel like it could have been a whole lot better.
POPmetal
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2004, 04:30:47 PM »

As far as bad albums go...I forgot to mention the Batman Forever soundtrack....for a lousy Offspring track?!? what was I thinkin?! confused

Same here. I was really into the Offspring back then, but that song was lame. The Offspring is one of the 90s bands I still like.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2004, 04:33:18 PM by POPmetal » Logged
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2004, 05:00:19 PM »

i give u the bad medicine argument and livin on a prayer was fuckin butchered

always and bed of roses really dont sound very different

i love the new "you give love a bad name" i thought the jazz style was great

everyday was too poppy on bounce but the TLFR version fuckin gives me goosebumps

Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2004, 05:21:31 PM »

As far as bad albums go...I forgot to mention the Batman Forever soundtrack....for a lousy Offspring track?!? what was I thinkin?! confused

Same here. I was really into the Offspring back then, but that song was lame. The Offspring is one of the 90s bands I still like.

U2's Hold me, thrill me, kiss me, kill me is one of my top songs ever! And the only U2 song (other than elevation) i have liked since their 80's stuff (which i adore)

Quick! To the bandwagon!
POPmetal
« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2004, 06:08:12 PM »

U2's Hold me, thrill me, kiss me, kill me is one of my top songs ever! And the only U2 song (other than elevation) i have liked since their 80's stuff (which i adore)

Yeah, that song kicks ass! Kiss From Rose is cool too, but the rest of the album is crap.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: