Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:11:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Just some thoughts of mine
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Just some thoughts of mine  (Read 5718 times)
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« on: August 13, 2004, 09:45:33 AM »

I know this may well be of not a lot of interest to many of you, but I cant just stop grinning to myself thinking about how amazing I think Chinese Democracy is gonna be. I’ve been reading through some of those previous articles that somebody posted the link to on here earlier today. Even though I’ve read a lot of them before, just listening to Axls passion for the whole project, I just cant help but think that this is gonna be some kind of fucking masterpiece that will blow everyone right out of the water, not just existing GnR fans. Even though many cynics say how its not the old Guns, I truly believe that this band will take music to a whole new level and they will become as big if not bigger than the previous band. Even if they don’t I know for one that at least I can sit there at home with the most anticipated album in a long long time. It would so nice to see nothing other than positive comments about the future of GnR instead of people pulling up negative shit from the past and listening to old band members slate Axl and the new guys. To me if Slash, Duff and Matt dont care as much as they say why the fuck do they go on about Axl and the new band so much? Seems like nothing other than jealousy to me. And fear that they will be just forgotten about forever when Chinese Democracy is released.

aporro
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2004, 03:16:49 PM »

Is this website idiotsforaxl.com???  Are you kidding me?Huh Chinese Democracy is going to suck. 
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2004, 03:20:27 PM »

Is this website idiotsforaxl.com?Huh Are you kidding me?Huh Chinese Democracy is going to suck.?

Keep it up and this board will have one less poster. You!

Oh yeah, and soon definately is the word in this case.  yes

We're not interested in attention seekers here. Obviously you need a board where they hate Axl. Try a Metallica board or something.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Dave_Rose
VIP

Cheese Sandwich

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2004, 06:21:01 PM »

What the hell does this guy have wax's in his ears the new songs rule and this is going to be a great album.

EEEERRRR Little boy
Dayle1066
Rocker

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2004, 08:52:24 PM »

U say slash matt n duff slating axl, they are constantly asked in interviews about this, they dont bring it up themsleves, and they answer honestly which is fair enuff, bands can be extremly fucked up at the worst of times, believe me ive bin there u know
aporro
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2004, 03:48:43 PM »

Look, I'm as big an Axl fan as the rest but you can't hide the fact that the new stuff is not really appealling.  If you'd like to throw me out of the boards, you may do so.  I've been an Axl fan since i was a kid but using the name Guns n' Roses for this side project is not right.

So, have fun with Axl's new band. 
Wheres Izzy
I smoke my cigarette with style
VIP

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2004, 01:04:03 AM »

As a rabid life long guns fan I find myself to be a little biased listening to the new stuff. I do have friends who are casual fans of the group and all music in general. I have played alot of the new songs for them and none of them seemed to be too into it. One friend said "it's OK but if it wasn't Axl Rose I doubt it would be good enough to get a record deal with." Many others had similar comments basically saying it was just OK but it wouldn't be interesting if it was done by anyone else.

Can you imagine, for a second, doing
anything just 'cuz you want to?
Well, that's just what I do so hooray for me and fuck you
aporro
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2004, 07:16:33 PM »

By the way Jarmo, I am not an attention seeker, just calling them as I see them.  It sucks how one can be restricted in an open board such as this one.  Have fun with the fake
Guns n' Roses and hope you see axl before the turn of the next century. 

In true GNR fashion, "Back off Bitch."
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2004, 08:30:29 PM »

It sucks how one can be restricted in an open board such as this one.? Have fun with the fake
Guns n' Roses and hope you see axl before the turn of the next century.?

Have fun in your dream world where "open boards" exist.

This one's moderated thanks to certain "fans".  Roll Eyes

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: