Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:11:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227700 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  GNR DVD Fraud
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: GNR DVD Fraud  (Read 17710 times)
scottyraider88
Opening Act

Here Today...

« on: August 16, 2004, 07:18:12 PM »

Hello everybody.
Remember the DVD of the HOB episode that was supposedly for sale by a guy named Scott? Well, it's a fraud. I'm the guy who did it and will be giving all the money back to the people who have gotten ripped off. I'm sorry for the wasted time and inconvenience. It was all used to be part of a scam to make money. You should all be getting your money back as soon as it is received in the mail.
RickDunsford
Rocker

www.twitter.com/rickdunsford

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2004, 07:51:22 PM »

hey dude that is fucked up. but aleast your being honest about it. So am i going to get my money back?

www.gunsnroses.com/users/rickdunsford

01-24-10 Hamilton
01-25-10 London
11-02-11 Atlanta
11-12-11 Kansas City
12-04-11 Nashville
02-19-12 Chicago
03-01-12 Atlanta
11-23-12 Vegas
11-24-12 V
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2004, 08:04:52 PM »

Regardless if he is refunding you your money or not I encourage everyone that fell for that persons trick to press charges against him.? I'm sure more than a few people sent him money and I wouldn't trust him regardless....even if he does refund your money it's still a case of fraud which he's just admitted to.? If you let this go it will happen again.? People like this need to be taught a hard lesson.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Evil Ash
Dude, they peed on your fucking rug
VIP

GnR is unstoppable, but delay-able ;)

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2004, 08:09:33 PM »

my guess is that he got caught and has to do this for the police or something....

Ask your money back but report it anyway to the police!
Shit like this if fucked up!

Like peeing clouds!
RickDunsford
Rocker

www.twitter.com/rickdunsford

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2004, 08:15:37 PM »

The guy said that my money was mailed back to me today. so i'm going to see what happens. if i get nothing back i'm calling the cops but if i get my money back then i'm not going to say anything

www.gunsnroses.com/users/rickdunsford

01-24-10 Hamilton
01-25-10 London
11-02-11 Atlanta
11-12-11 Kansas City
12-04-11 Nashville
02-19-12 Chicago
03-01-12 Atlanta
11-23-12 Vegas
11-24-12 V
scottyraider88
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2004, 08:30:21 PM »

Im seriously very sorry about all this. I'm just a 15 year old trying to get some easy money. I know I won't ever do any of this illegal mess again. I try to avoid jail time as much as possible. Well, yeah, I will be sending all of your money back as SOON as it gets to me. Sorry everybody and I promise I won't ever do this again.
FlashFlood
Rocker

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2004, 08:41:21 PM »

you're a pussy, seriously, who admits to being a scam. wow you have no guts.

The people who actually paid money for this are fucking retarded.

poop
Wheres Izzy
I smoke my cigarette with style
VIP

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2004, 08:41:58 PM »

you're a fuckin douchebag dude

Can you imagine, for a second, doing
anything just 'cuz you want to?
Well, that's just what I do so hooray for me and fuck you
Evil Ash
VIP

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2004, 09:13:36 PM »

Im seriously very sorry about all this. I'm just a 15 year old trying to get some easy money. I know I won't ever do any of this illegal mess again. I try to avoid jail time as much as possible. Well, yeah, I will be sending all of your money back as SOON as it gets to me. Sorry everybody and I promise I won't ever do this again.

listen you fuck, if the tape is fucking fake, why the hell should they send it back?!

You know who paid you, just send everybody their money back!!!

Like peeing clouds!
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2004, 09:18:55 PM »

listen you fuck, if the tape is fucking fake, why the hell should they send it back?!

You know who paid you, just send everybody their money back!!!

I think he means he'll send the money back as soon as he recieves the money, some people might still have money in the mail (in which case, if you sent cash, you are as retarded as he is)
Evil Ash
VIP

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2004, 09:35:09 PM »

hehehe, now that i think about it, that makes alot more sense!!!

Like peeing clouds!
Dave_Rose
VIP

Cheese Sandwich

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2004, 09:47:49 PM »

Well hang you're head in shame but I think u should give the kid a chance to send the money back 1st and then if nothing then call the cops I think hes learnt his lesson

EEEERRRR Little boy
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2004, 10:26:27 PM »

Hell no, if this is seriously the person they need to be taught a lesson......what they did is a federal offense, it's not something you just say oh thanks for giving me the money back go on about your way.  I think something is fishy about this scotty fuck anyway.....why the hell would you come on and admit you did the scam and then expect people to forget about it if they get a refund. I really suggest everyone that sent him money to call the local police department in his hometown if even the name is real. 

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2004, 10:59:06 PM »

scumbag. 15 years old? maybe. I hope the police, Dee West, or some thug pays you a visit sometime soon. I'll buy the bootleg vid of them terrifying the crap out of you.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
badapple81
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2004, 11:09:57 PM »

hey dude that is fucked up. but aleast your being honest about it. So am i going to get my money back?

He probably won't get yours for another month or so, you know surface mail isn't really that fast!? Tongue
« Last Edit: August 16, 2004, 11:19:10 PM by Gunner Down Under » Logged
GitFuckedUp
Humble as a mumble in the jungle of shouts and screams
Rocker

Downpresser man, where you gonna run to?

« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2004, 03:26:29 AM »

What would you tell the cops?

"Hi, I got ripped off on the internet. I sent some kid money in the mail for an (would be) illegally obtained, illegal-to-sell bootleg video (so I was illegally trying to buy it), but it didn't exist. Now I want my money back."

Is that what you're going to say?

-Catch you on the flip-floP-
Guns N Ballz
Rocker

Proud Member of the Butch Walker Mafia!

« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2004, 03:27:18 AM »

If he is 15 I am sure he is only doing this because he got busted by them and is grounded.  hihi They have him scared shitless with jail time.

I don't know why so many people sent him money anyway. One person should have done it and then everybody wait on that.  Roll Eyes
hi_im_axl_rose
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2004, 03:28:06 AM »

shit all you who got screwed over by this cunt.  You know first of all if he talked you into doing it over the internet legally he doesn't have to give you a cent back, he's being generous.  see deals made over the net or on the phone aren't legal.  you could call the cops, first of all the FBI doesn't give a shit about some stupid kid trying to scam a few bucks off people.  second what he did is not a crime.  and you can do it too, i suggest you purchase stuff from online stores using credit cards, and do what is called a "chargeback" which is where you call your credit card company and tell them the transaction never happened. because legally it didn't.  so bill, what do you got to say to that?
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2004, 03:36:56 AM »

I say that if this done over ebay.....i'm not sure exactly if people used it or what not......but if done on ebay then this person is liable......

hi_im_axl_rose
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2004, 03:54:47 AM »

bill on ebay, you can't be held liable, thats why you should use paypal for all credit card transactions, they have a policy, of taking the loss if they do a chargeback.  and also if you accept check as payment wait for the check to clear before you send the item.  after the check clears it is final.  but if they cancel the check and you send the shit before you get the check or if it bounces, you're fucked
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: