Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 06:40:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227787 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GNN - GN'R News Network
| | |-+  Tommy Stinson: 'Chinese Democracy' Is Closer To Being Done Than Ever Before
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tommy Stinson: 'Chinese Democracy' Is Closer To Being Done Than Ever Before  (Read 15039 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2004, 08:48:01 AM »

i dont understand why so many people on this forum hate mygnr?Huh

Many? Maybe some do, personally I don't care about what everybody else is doing. If you prefer that board to this, good for you. If you prefer something else, good for you.

why would anybody glorify this when Axl himself hates this forum?Huh

Oh, when did he say that? I must've missed that.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Mygnr_rules
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2004, 08:51:38 AM »

on one of the concerts on the 02 tour
he refered to it as here today gone to jarmo...or something like that ok
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2004, 08:53:28 AM »

I know that and I also know the exact quote. 

So it means he hates this place?

Funny how many others didn't interpret that line as him saying this place sucks.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: September 15, 2004, 10:42:48 AM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2004, 09:37:32 AM »

I just thougth that meant something funny like instead of tomorrow he said jarmo..

In general each forum is different, I think some people are fed up with the wait and lack of official news from axl.. I think it's quite normal..? I definetly say negative things about axl, but it's not because I dislike him, or anything of that nature..It's because of how long everything takes, how we're kept in the dark.. Two years of not so good news doesn't feel good when everything felt so close..

I read alot of people covering for him with the Live your life line he said... I did live my life without gnr, ever since about 1994-5 I just said gnr was done, the music was great when I was younger and I have them forever.. I wouldn't have really thought about it much today, BUT he brought a new band together I went to seee End of Days to hear the song in the movie, I was like they're definetly back...5 years ago//, he mentioned the material. he did the vmas, rio 3, tour in 2002, he hyped the new band and the album... Just saying ROUND one indicated something was going to happen..

I'm not one that believes anyone owes anyone, but in this case when you get the fans back into it and resurect something in a new way under a familiar name and mention album/s you definetly leave yourself open, and when it takes you years and years you leave yourself open for critisism.. This is only natural, people visit these forums wanting info and for 6 month clips you get nothing..

Tommy says alot which is cool, but I wouldn't bank on anything he says, he seems to be guessing when things should happen.. Best thing to say is the recording is done, the material sounds good and leave it at that.. I doubt he would say the material is bad,.. The more he talks the more he pumps up the fans..

The one thing that brings us all here is the love for gnr, some are divided on the fasvorite lineups, and direction of the music.. Everyone should be entitled to their opinions.. Anger and frustration is part of that, let the new albvum just come already so we can focus on something good for a change, the music is what I want.. beer
« Last Edit: September 15, 2004, 09:39:45 AM by mikegiuliana » Logged
moreblack
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2004, 03:02:50 PM »

good point.
Hi Mike, good to see you again.
It's the music that matters. They can tour all they want, and do VMAs and say round one all they want. But until there's an album, or at least news of a release date. All those things seem like an empty gesture.

Scott Weiland: "Man, I won't steer clear of shit. If I won't steer clear of wearing a fucking Nazi uniform coming into Europe, you think I'm going to steer clear of 'Fall to Pieces at Ozzfest?"
Jaded
Rocker

Going 'straight' will get you nowhere

« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2004, 03:46:42 PM »

I know that and I also know the exact quote.?

So it means he hates this place?

Funny how many others didn't interpret that line as him saying this place sucks.

/jarmo

wow axl mentioned this board?? that is SOOO COOL!! wow Jarmo you must've felt really proud when you found that out, huh? what did he say exactly then?

It's evolution, baby!
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2004, 04:12:59 PM »

I mgith be wrong but I believe axl said "here today gone to jarmo" 2002
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2004, 04:16:44 PM »

And, yeah you're wrong.

He said:
"Hey is uh... I don't know if I... I say it right. Do you pronounce the 'J'? How about 'Here today, gone to Belgium' for Jarmo!"
at Pukkelpop 2002.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2004, 04:18:15 PM »

And, yeah you're wrong.

He said:
"Hey is uh... I don't know if I... I say it right. Do you pronounce the 'J'? How about 'Here today, gone to Belgium' for Jarmo!"
at Pukkelpop 2002.

Thanks I nerver knew that, I only saw this posted on another forum ok
GnrPersia
Opening Act

« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2004, 06:11:13 AM »

hey mike, whats up

everyones missin ya back at mygnr and you probably already heard but there was quite an argument between us all which lead to many members leaving Sad

i dont understand why so many people on this forum hate mygnr?Huh
why would anybody glorify this when Axl himself hates this forum?Huh

please somebody explain

You better be proud of yourself as a member of forum which is axl's favorite n' he mentions the site in the concerts. and you remember Axl dedicated "Here today gone to belguim" to Mr Jarmo.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: