Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:26:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  A couple of questions from Behind the Music
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: A couple of questions from Behind the Music  (Read 2060 times)
sergejg
Headliner

Here Today...

« on: September 08, 2004, 03:28:31 PM »

I just saw GNR behind the music (this week is the first time they show it here in Mexico), and had a few questions:

1st- Who is that girl who says is a "friend of the band" or something like that? Is she some gunner's girlfriend? I like her.

2nd- What the hell is the problem with Matt and Slash! first they keep saying how they hated that the illusions had piano on most of the songs (which I think is nonsense since my favorite GNR songs of all time are estranged and yesterdays), and then when they talk about how after  SI? they went back to studio and axl wanted to create this very epic songs with orchestra and all and that's when slash had enough and left the band. Why does he wants to keep doing over and over again the same stuff in appetite of destruction? I think Use your Illusion 2 kicks Appettites ass (although appetite is also an amazing album). That's kind of mediocre if you ask me, but what do you guys think about it?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: