Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:06:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  IS THIS TRUE???
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: IS THIS TRUE???  (Read 3583 times)
Jaded
Rocker

Going 'straight' will get you nowhere

« on: September 07, 2004, 05:21:05 PM »

Cory Glover, the lead singer of the black rock group 'In Living Color,' labeled Axl a racist, to which he responded: '...If you got a problem and you think I'm a racist, shove your head up your fuckin' ass!'

Surely Axl wouldn't say that??

It's evolution, baby!
Mattgnr
Rocker

I'm a llama and very proud

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2004, 05:43:53 PM »

I wouldn't put anything past Axl - especially a few years back!  hihi
Dave_Rose
VIP

Cheese Sandwich

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2004, 05:47:24 PM »

2 Shay

EEEERRRR Little boy
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2004, 05:51:08 PM »

Actually if I remember right he did say it. He was so pissed back then, for everyone giving him a hard time about One In a Million.

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2004, 07:12:25 PM »

-At the time Axl thought this guy should stick his head up his ass.

-Years later, Slash was actually in Axl's ass Cheesy

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
November Rain 91
Headliner

Use Your Illusion

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2004, 08:58:27 PM »

Axl at a concert I'm assuming:

"Before we start playing...Calm down. Calm the fuck down for a minute. Ok, I'll wait. I am sick, and fuckin' tired of this publicity bullshit about our fuckin' song One In A Million with police and ni**ers, immigrants and fa**ots, radicals and racists. I don't give a...I don't give a God damn fuck what fuckin' color you fuckin' are as long as you ain't no God damn thief drug usin' fuckin' crack sellin' piece a shit. I use the word fuckin' ni**er, but that don't mean every black man's a fuckin' ni**er, that means if you go downtown and some fuckin' asshole's tryin' to sell you free parking, for 15 bucks, kick him in the fuckin' nuts! I don't give a shit about gay people either, but I don't need some fa**ot trying to rape me. Immigrants, I don't care what fuckin' God damn country you're from, you're in America, just act like it that's all. (Sounds like I don't fuckin' got a problem with what color you are) an you wanna call me a racist, shove your head up your fuckin' ass!"

Don't know if that's what you're talking about...but remembered I had that reading this post.

Guns N' Fuckin' Roses
Jaded
Rocker

Going 'straight' will get you nowhere

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2004, 03:09:07 PM »

Axl at a concert I'm assuming:

"Before we start playing...Calm down. Calm the fuck down for a minute. Ok, I'll wait. I am sick, and fuckin' tired of this publicity bullshit about our fuckin' song One In A Million with police and ni**ers, immigrants and fa**ots, radicals and racists. I don't give a...I don't give a God damn fuck what fuckin' color you fuckin' are as long as you ain't no God damn thief drug usin' fuckin' crack sellin' piece a shit. I use the word fuckin' ni**er, but that don't mean every black man's a fuckin' ni**er, that means if you go downtown and some fuckin' asshole's tryin' to sell you free parking, for 15 bucks, kick him in the fuckin' nuts! I don't give a shit about gay people either, but I don't need some fa**ot trying to rape me. Immigrants, I don't care what fuckin' God damn country you're from, you're in America, just act like it that's all. (Sounds like I don't fuckin' got a problem with what color you are) an you wanna call me a racist, shove your head up your fuckin' ass!"

Don't know if that's what you're talking about...but remembered I had that reading this post.
OMG people twist things so fucking much... what he was saying was totally unracist n that n then it goes n misses off all that stuff n just puts the last thing he said n makes out he's replying to that guy!! God i hate some fucking media
p.s thanks for that post november rain... i love little Axl rants because they are full of erm... feeling

It's evolution, baby!
MadmanDan
Legend

When yu're talkin' to yourself,and nobody's home...

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2004, 05:05:06 PM »

Axl said that song doesn't apply to all black men or gays,but the media didn't give a fuck. His idols were Elton and Freddie.That really says it all...Oh,and now he dresses like a black man Smiley

And anyway,it's better than all the hip-hoppers today talkin about how they do drive-bys and rob supermarkets

"There's only one Return, and it ain't of the king, it's of the Jedi !"
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: