Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 09:36:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227937 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  duff claims VR is more talented than gnr
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] Go Down Print
Author Topic: duff claims VR is more talented than gnr  (Read 82961 times)
IndiannaRose
VIP

AiN'T iT FuN WhEn YoU KnOw YoU'Re GoNnA DiE YoUnG

« Reply #340 on: October 07, 2004, 03:03:34 PM »

If this was a sport game, the score would now be 24-0 to booker floyd !? ?peace

yeah only looking thru slash colored glasses.

And booker link my post where i said that. Thx
No, dave, I pretty much agree with him....and my screename is IndiannaRose. I think Dizzy and Booker have pretty much allegedley proved their points with full validity. (by showing examples and showing your actual quotes in points of contradiction) You sadly, have not, but I don't think my help is needed here. Dizzy and Booker have done enough.
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #341 on: October 07, 2004, 03:06:29 PM »

If this was a sport game, the score would now be 24-0 to booker floyd !? ?peace

yeah only looking thru slash colored glasses.

And booker link my post where i said that. Thx
No, dave, I pretty much agree with him....and my screename is IndiannaRose. I think Dizzy and Booker have pretty much allegedley proved their points with full validity. (by showing examples and showing your actual quotes in points of contradiction) You sadly, have not, but I don't think my help is needed here. Dizzy and Booker have done enough.

They can point out a few contraditions all they want about Axl but they have FAILED to show how slash has not lied. That was the whole point was it not? But of coarse they once again tried to turn it into something else but that is what they do best when they are so clearly wrong.

The fact is axls story about the old band has always remained pretty consistent where as slashs story has always changed, and changed a few times might I add.  That is the point.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2004, 03:08:05 PM by dave-gnfnr2k » Logged

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
PhillyRiot
I'm super, thanks for asking
Banned
VIP

Please Return to Philly

« Reply #342 on: October 07, 2004, 03:09:14 PM »

Axl has continued to disapoint you and you continue to take it out on Slash. 

I don't need the Internet to be a GNR fan.

www.myspace.com/earl31   Talk Radio Pranks
Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« Reply #343 on: October 07, 2004, 03:25:31 PM »

The fact is axls story about the old band has always remained pretty consistent where as slashs story has always changed, and changed a few times might I add.? That is the point.

Out of respect to will, Ill ignore to continually point out your own laughably apparent contradictions, and lies.

But Ill ask you again to prove yourself with evidence of Slashs lies.? So far youve given one very questionable example.? Since all Slash does is lie, youve got to have a few more examples.? Prove your point..

As for the horns thing, I would appreciate if somebody gave Slashs UYI quote with the BTM one, so we can see how contradictory it is.? I honestly remember neither.? I know he commented on the horns in BTM, but I dont remember what he said.? Ive never seen the other quote, although Im sure it exists.? Id still like to see what was said.

Another quote I find interesting...

"I can hear where the band was leaning away from what Guns N' Roses [had] originally been about.

People may have their favorite songs, and it may be on "Use Your Illusion," but most people do tend to lean towards "Appetite" as being the defining Guns N' Roses record, and I can hear how, in the sound, it was moving away from that there. There's just so much I was able to do in keeping that aspect together." - Axl (MTV, 1999)

So...youre telling me it was Axl that wanted to stick to the AFD sound?? Huh?? That statement confuses me.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2004, 03:29:52 PM by Booker Floyd » Logged
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #344 on: October 07, 2004, 03:31:36 PM »

listen motherfuckers to a song that should be heard, dragged down in the gutter, more than you deserve, kneeling fucking banshee,,,,you know tahts what you are..pussy for a maggot....
Bashing Dave-fest, isn?t it A shock?  no
As repeated in this thread, 10 men, 10 truths and 10 men, 10 lies. Therefore your truth can be a lie for the others.

Back to the topic , Granted, Duffs wording was wrong but I would take it as showing his guts. Spirits wise, it?s much laudable than saying his new band would never attain to the musical height of the one in his glory days and he wouldn?t dare try.

I wish VR would and GNR to surpass it.

And of cause it?s obvious that NEW GNR is more talented. For instance, see Robin?s photo skill.
badgirl
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #345 on: October 07, 2004, 03:41:53 PM »

And again dizzy its time to go back to 2nd grade and learn what a liar is since you like booker dont even know what one is,even with my examples a 2nd grader could understand the concept.

this could, quite possibly be, the greatest thing i have ever read. Dave, your brain must literally HURT.  peace
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #346 on: October 07, 2004, 04:13:37 PM »

listen motherfuckers to a song that should be heard, dragged down in the gutter, more than you deserve, kneeling fucking banshee,,,,you know tahts what you are..pussy for a maggot....
Bashing Dave-fest, isn?t it A shock?? no
As repeated in this thread, 10 men, 10 truths and 10 men, 10 lies. Therefore your truth can be a lie for the others.

That is fine, if slash would just stick to one story which he does not.

Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #347 on: October 07, 2004, 04:18:17 PM »

And again dizzy its time to go back to 2nd grade and learn what a liar is since you like booker dont even know what one is,even with my examples a 2nd grader could understand the concept.

this could, quite possibly be, the greatest thing i have ever read. Dave, your brain must literally HURT.? peace

I hope your brain does not hurt from my examples, i mean you being a blonde and all.

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #348 on: October 07, 2004, 04:23:06 PM »

I'm closing this virtual sandbox now.

Thank you to Booker, Dizzy, Dave and the other kids who played.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: