Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 02:42:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227805 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GNN - GN'R News Network
| | |-+  Dizzy: it may be February now. It's gonna be great...
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dizzy: it may be February now. It's gonna be great...  (Read 14021 times)
GnrPersia
Opening Act

« on: September 18, 2004, 06:02:39 AM »

Well I know this is just boring, I mean these kind of Interviews dizzy and tommy do these days and talking about CD tracks and etc. Again dizzy says "Actually, Chinese Democracy is very close to coming out" just like what he always says in his interviews. like what Tommy do in his interview.

Again he says "There are a few more things to do then it'll be ready"?? Huh . of course yes there have been always few more things to do on the album since '98 every year.

Read the whole interview here

Source: www.Richmond.com
 Thanks to Jarmo

?
« Last Edit: September 18, 2004, 06:04:27 AM by GnrPersia » Logged
November Rain 91
Headliner

Use Your Illusion

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2004, 05:08:15 PM »

arghhh, this is so ridiculously frustrating.....if all they're gonna say is it'll be out real soon, maybe february, then they should just shut the hell up. im getting sick of hearing from dizzy and tommy that it's "almsot done" or it will be "out soon", id rather they just didn't say anything unless it's a release date, as opposed to every other week for the next 10 years, it'll be out soon, ehhhh sorry just ranting rant

Guns N' Fuckin' Roses
metalhead666
Headliner

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2004, 11:36:04 PM »

Hopefully it'll be worth all the wait and will be out within the next year.

"If there was a new way I'd be the 1st in line, but it'd better work this time."
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2004, 09:01:19 AM »

arghhh, this is so ridiculously frustrating.....if all they're gonna say is it'll be out real soon, maybe february, then they should just shut the hell up. im getting sick of hearing from dizzy and tommy that it's "almsot done" or it will be "out soon", id rather they just didn't say anything unless it's a release date, as opposed to every other week for the next 10 years, it'll be out soon, ehhhh sorry just ranting rant

No problem with  the venting, I get frustrated myself, I haven't really looked forward to many albums since they broke up.. :'(The eonly postitive for me is that all the gunners new n old are doing something..Shame the november thing didn't work out..
GnrPersia
Opening Act

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2004, 04:22:29 PM »

1987) Appetite For Destruction
1989) GN'R Lies
1991) Use Your Illusion I
1991) Use Your Illusion II
1993) The Spaghetti Incident?
2102) Chinese Democracy*

*: A dream comes true, GNR's long time awaited album Chinese Democracy released by Universal Music and Made axl happy in the heaven!
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2004, 09:35:03 PM »

1988) GN'R Lies
2102) Chinese Democracy*

*: A dream comes true, GNR's long time awaited album Chinese Democracy released by Universal Music and Made axl happy in the heaven!

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
youngerformofaxl
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2004, 09:46:15 PM »

You left out Live Era and their greatest hits.

Live Era (1987-1993) was released in 1999.
Greatest Hits was released in 2004.
GnrPersia
Opening Act

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2004, 03:59:40 PM »

hey friends I'm not really in a mood to quote your messages and reply to your Crap Corrections on my list:
1986) Live Like A Suicide?!
1988) GN'R Lies
1998) Use Your Illusion
1999) Live Era '87 - '93
2004) Greatest Hits

Is that okay?  or should I add singles, Eps, SoundTracks and promos as albums? okay go ahead think GNR's art is more than 5 albums. and also think im a new fan. nevermind... Bleed Fuckin' Black Label...

N.I.B
God of Thunder
VIP

Roooowwwwwwrrrrr! Rooowwwwooorrrroorr! Rwwwwaaarr!

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2004, 04:46:44 PM »

hey friends I'm not really in a mood to quote your messages and reply to your Crap Corrections on my list:
1986) Live Like A Suicide?!
1988) GN'R Lies
1998) Use Your Illusion
1999) Live Era '87 - '93
2004) Greatest Hits

Is that okay?? or should I add singles, Eps, SoundTracks and promos as albums? okay go ahead think GNR's art is more than 5 albums. and also think im a new fan. nevermind... Bleed Fuckin' Black Label...

dude chill. there juss trying to help u  out man.

It's not easy being furry...ever had dandruff on your crotch?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2004, 01:49:19 AM »

same ole same ole.....
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2004, 02:50:31 PM »

2102) Chinese Democracy*

And made us happy in our second childhoods if not in the heaven.

Who will be around in 98 yrs time? Cry
Dave_Rose
VIP

Cheese Sandwich

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2004, 05:48:03 PM »

I think we are just getting so close right now

EEEERRRR Little boy
metalhead666
Headliner

« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2004, 07:57:40 PM »

I think it will come out eventually but like axl said "I'M NOT SURE IF SOON'S THE WORD" It'll be pretty decent, it's not gonna be even close to being as good as the old GN'R stuff, so to all those fans believing that it'll be the biggest record to date, you'll be very disappointed because it won't live up to the hype.

"If there was a new way I'd be the 1st in line, but it'd better work this time."
ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2004, 05:13:31 PM »

some of you have gotta realize that Dizzy n' Tommy are proberly itchin' to get it out n' shit, how would you feel when you cant say a bloody thing n' all these people are just hammerin' ya for it.

It's not as if they are deliberatly lieing to us to piss us off

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
DemocracyRose
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2004, 05:53:05 AM »

From admin. at MYGNR.

The latest rumor is that the album will come before the end of the first quarter of 2005 (ie. before March 31, 2005). And - for what it's worth - this release date is quite viable from both a time and business perspective. However, it's still just a rumor.
sergejg
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2004, 01:38:19 AM »

some of you have gotta realize that Dizzy n' Tommy are proberly itchin' to get it out n' shit, how would you feel when you cant say a bloody thing n' all these people are just hammerin' ya for it.

The thing I don't understand is how can they keep so many things for so long as a secret with so many people involved. I mean even in starwars we get massive leaks of information everytime there's a prequel. They even got like 80% of the script before the movie was done, why is there so little information about CD? I can't understand it.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2004, 06:12:29 PM »

The thing I don't understand is how can they keep so many things for so long as a secret with so many people involved. I mean even in starwars we get massive leaks of information everytime there's a prequel. They even got like 80% of the script before the movie was done, why is there so little information about CD? I can't understand it.

Very true, it might be because it's not as big as we once thought, we invisioned three albums and all this countless msuic, it may be one disk of songs that were just finished.. We had names for so many songs years before the album was close to coming out, I bet the titles were just visions in axl's head..  SOmeday he would put those titles to music.. I somtimes wonder if that album will ever surface???

When someone says they have 50 songs, they can mean they have riffs n melodys, doesn't mean a complete song.. Just ideas,..
sergejg
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2004, 05:40:47 PM »

Very true, it might be because it's not as big as we once thought, we invisioned three albums and all this countless msuic, it may be one disk of songs that were just finished.. We had names for so many songs years before the album was close to coming out, I bet the titles were just visions in axl's head..  SOmeday he would put those titles to music.. I somtimes wonder if that album will ever surface???

When someone says they have 50 songs, they can mean they have riffs n melodys, doesn't mean a complete song.. Just ideas,..

good point, maybe we heard only like 5 new songs in the 2002 tour because the rest where like dozens of unfinished songs (however if it was back the old days before Use your Illusion came out I would love to hear the first part of estranged for example even if it doesn't even have been finished, something kind of like when pinkfloyd played darkside of the moon "demos" in their tours before the songs where even finished.)
Twitch
Opening Act

I got 2 guns tattoos. And you?

« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2004, 01:12:17 AM »

Dont know if this has reached here today, but searching for guns n roses on google brings up the gnronline at spot nr 1 in search results. With the following text:

Guns N' Roses Official Site
Includes news and information on Chinese Democracy expected February 2005.
www.gnronline.com/ - 2k -  Cached - Similar pages

This is G o o g l e's cache of http://www.gnronline.com/ as retrieved on 27 Oct 2004 14:46:25 GMT.
G o o g l e's cache is the snapshot that we took of the page as we crawled the web.
The page may have changed since that time.

I remember someone talking about it over at newgnr,  cant recall if the date was the same. Sorry if I just repeated something that you guys allready know  beer
« Last Edit: November 04, 2004, 01:14:06 AM by Twitch » Logged

I got a molitov cocktail with a match to go
ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2004, 02:47:00 AM »

good point, maybe we heard only like 5 new songs in the 2002 tour because the rest where like dozens of unfinished songs (however if it was back the old days before Use your Illusion came out I would love to hear the first part of estranged for example even if it doesn't even have been finished, something kind of like when pinkfloyd played darkside of the moon "demos" in their tours before the songs where even finished.)

thats right man, n' when we have this album we're gonna appreciate the 02' songs we have 'cause who the hell knows, they all might be changes by now n' we have the early work n' progress material ok
if they havent changed then fuck it, we still got early versions of em'!!! ok

Plus what you were sayin' 'bout Pink Floyd playin' demo's live before they are finished, maybe the 'BIG GUNS'(songs we have'nt heard) Roll Eyes are complete, n' what we heard live in 02' they needed to jam them out n' see how the go live smoking...either way give us the god dame album Angry

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: