Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 06:05:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227787 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Philly Eagles Vs. Vikings RANT.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Philly Eagles Vs. Vikings RANT.  (Read 7870 times)
Cowboy Buddha
VIP

Balls of Molten Steel

« on: September 21, 2004, 12:41:22 AM »

I just want to get this off my chest.? T.O. did not catch that 40+ YD. Touch Down.? He did NOT have possession of the fucking ball.? Even though, The Vikes would have lost, I believe that the Vikings can beat them.? ?T. Owens can fucking fuck McNabb and get Fucking A.I.D.S. and fucking die.? T.O is NOT the best WR in the NFL, Randy Moss is!? Hopefully this will be the NFC Championship bout.? I want to see them go at it again, and with the Vikes on top.? Sorry if I offended Philly fans, I just had to get this off my chest.? ?peace

I will not change this Sig. until Vikings, Twins, Wild, T-Wolves or any MN teams win a Championship (10/16/06)
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2004, 12:55:42 AM »

I'm a Philly fan and hell I'll agree he did not  have possesion ok peace

p.s The Vikings can't beat the Eagles Grin
« Last Edit: September 21, 2004, 01:59:03 AM by timothy » Logged

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2004, 01:23:17 AM »

Here are the facts, the vikings pissed that game away, who the fuck is in the vikings booth? first two straight drafts we dont get the picks in on time, and tonight what the fuck was the replay dude in the booth watchin? why didnt he relay to tice to challenge that fuckin catch!?HuhHuhHuhHuh

im so fuckin pissed off!

why didnt culpepper pass that ball on the goalline? he had 2 dudes wide fuckin open and he fumbles on the goalline.

27-9 minus T.O's bullshit 20-9 add the touchdown culpepper fumbled on 20-16 and that bullshit holdin on matt birk that culpepper ran in wouldve been 23-20 vikings

also when the vikes get Micheal Bennett,Moe williams and kleinsauser*sp* back it will be totally different.

doesnt matter who wins now, it only matters who wins in the playoffs,

the vikes pissed that game away just like the colts did to the pats and like the skins did to the giants yesterday

its ok buddha we will rebound and whoop ass!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Cowboy Buddha
VIP

Balls of Molten Steel

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2004, 01:58:38 AM »

I'm a Philly fan and hell I'll agree he did have possesion ok peace

p.s The Vikings can't beat the Eagles Grin

I am not making fun or trying to argue with you but if you watch the reply, when T.O. "caught" the ball, watch the ball.? The ball is being juggled and you can clearly see that he didn't have possession of the ball.? I'm just not a big T.O. Fan, that whiny little bitch.?

I will not change this Sig. until Vikings, Twins, Wild, T-Wolves or any MN teams win a Championship (10/16/06)
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2004, 02:00:19 AM »

I forgot to put the not in after did.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
loretian
VIP

It would take a lot more time than you...

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2004, 02:19:02 AM »

That game sucked.

That's all I have to say.

If I start to break down, it's from the love that I've found
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2004, 11:40:53 AM »

the vikes pissed that game away just like the colts did to the pats
Now is that the colts pats game from a week ago or the last 5 meetings that the colts lost?
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2004, 01:37:26 PM »

last week and as a new england fan i still think you would have to agree that indy shouldve won that opening matchup.

manning's pick inside the ten, james fumbling on the goalline, then james fumbled in the redzone, manning getting sacked at the end, vanderjagt missing what is a warm up field goal for him.

New England are like the yankees indy are the redsox, they get close but do something to mess it up.

How about that series this weekend with the yanks and sox. Wow!  how about Cairo for the Yankees lookin like such a moron runnin out that homerun that manny amazingly caught in left field.
Did u see that Red Sox fan lean back to give manny room, he was the anti bartman.

anyhow right now its lookin like pats vs eagles in the superbowl however it only takes on slip up in the playoffs but i cant think of anyone who can beat either of these.

C0ma
Legend

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2004, 02:03:06 PM »

last week and as a new england fan i still think you would have to agree that indy shouldve won that opening matchup.

manning's pick inside the ten, james fumbling on the goalline, then james fumbled in the redzone, manning getting sacked at the end, vanderjagt missing what is a warm up field goal for him.

New England are like the yankees indy are the redsox, they get close but do something to mess it up.

How about that series this weekend with the yanks and sox. Wow!? how about Cairo for the Yankees lookin like such a moron runnin out that homerun that manny amazingly caught in left field.
Did u see that Red Sox fan lean back to give manny room, he was the anti bartman.

anyhow right now its lookin like pats vs eagles in the superbowl however it only takes on slip up in the playoffs but i cant think of anyone who can beat either of these.

As far as the Colts against the Pats go....... Manning throws interceptions against the Pats...thats just the way it goes.....It's not like he's handing them the game. They have one of the best defensive backfields in the game and they have the greatest defensive mind in the game. Peyton just isn't smart enough to run his little audible show against them. It fails everytime, it's not the football Gods pissing on him, it's the same reason that Drew Bledsoe is 2-10 against this defense in his career (Browns, Jets, Pats)...Bill can game plan a QB like no one else.

The thing that bothers me about peoples perseption of the Pats is that they aren't that good because they don't blow teams away. The thing is they play every  team a different way. If they want to hold on to the ball and grind away at the clock and score a few points to win, they do it (hence to Super Bowl against the Rams, you can't score if you don't get the ball). You don't win 17 in a row and 2 superbowls in three years by getting 17 consecutive games that the other team should have won.

Dante's fumble last night wasn't suprising either....thats what he does. He has the greatest ratio of fumbles to games played in the history of the NFL. Sadly enough niether of the QB's in that game last night will ever win a Superbowl.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2004, 03:32:09 PM »

i agree coma New England and Bill Belicheck are amazing. The only way i really see NE losing is if Brady or someone significant were to get injured.

Philly are lookin pretty good but the test will be when they play  a great defense, their running game is still very suspect and Mcnabb has to prove he can win against a great team when the game is on the line.

Seattle could be for real, their defense has really stepped up so far and their offense is scary, but i cant see them winning.

I guess this is why the NFL is so great, really anyone can win it, NE is definitely the favorite but i could see Indy,Tennessee,Baltimore even Denver if they could put together a great flawless game all giving NE a game andpotentially winning.

I like what Max Kellerman said about Peyton manning, if anyone wants to watch a very entertaining great show watch I,Max on foxsportsnet at 6pm monday through friday.

anyhow they were talkin how Peyton was like another coach on the field, Max said "peyton is a coach but he's a bad coach, he calls the wrong audible and gets his team beat"

i agree!!!  On Madden 2005 if u play the Colts it becomes so extremely Gay when Manning on every play calls an audible.

Belicheck is a genius, how u can fit all that talent under the salary cap is amazing!

i also give Tom Brady mad credit for structuring his deal in a way that allows that cap flexibility to stay competitive

ill take brady over manning any day of the week.  Manning's deal now not only makes the Colts unable to get any help on defense but next year they have to choose between james and harrison cause they cant keep em both.  what a shame!

C0ma
Legend

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2004, 03:49:57 PM »

Corey Dillon also changed the terms of his deal with the Pats to add Cap space.

You're right, the NFL is without a doubt "the best game in town"
N.I.B
God of Thunder
VIP

Roooowwwwwwrrrrr! Rooowwwwooorrrroorr! Rwwwwaaarr!

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2004, 07:04:05 PM »

T.O and Randy Moss are good, but their attitudes piss me off. Imagine being in a locker room with them and they think their all big and their gods. that just pisses me off. i wouldnt get either one caus of that attitude, i dont care how good they are

It's not easy being furry...ever had dandruff on your crotch?
MR.BROWNSTONE
Sir Post-a-lot
Legend

I'm a supreme Guns N' Roses fan.

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2004, 12:31:12 AM »

Please use the "THE NFL THREAD" to continue this. Thank You  Smiley

12-6-02,5-12-06,5-14-06,5-15-06,5-17-06,11-5-06,11-10-06,11-13-06,11-24-06
1-28-10,10-28-11,10-29-11,11-17-11,11-20-11,11-26-11,12-30-11,12-31-11,2-12-12
2-23-12,2-24-12,2-27-12,3-12-12,11-23/24-12
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: