Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 03:39:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227784 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Going To see Steven Adler in New Hampshire tommorrow night
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Going To see Steven Adler in New Hampshire tommorrow night  (Read 3396 times)
tomass74
Legend

« on: October 07, 2004, 09:58:12 PM »

Cannot go wrong for 10 bucks!! Should be a good time..

Dizzy
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2004, 10:10:37 PM »

Cool.? ?Cool? I don't know if you read my thread on seeing Steven live and meeting him, but I had a great time, one of the greatest nights of my life.? I got to meet him before the show and he signed my GNR Lies record.

Make sure to bring some GNR material with you; CDs or whatever you have.? Get there early and see if you can spot Steven.? Hint: if you walk up to the tour bus and yell "Steven!", he may come out and meet you.? Two kids at the show I saw did that, and they said Steven came off the bus, signed all kinds of shit for them, and talked to them for awhile.? Also, when Steven plays, get a spot up front, because he'll come across the front row shaking hands and signing stuff when he's done performing.

In any case, let us know how the show was!? ?ok
hnb
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2004, 11:58:20 PM »

did you get pix?...what did stevens kit look like???
tomass74
Legend

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2004, 10:22:06 PM »

It was cool.. He hung out with me and my two cousins after the show for like an hour partying. He was a cool as dude that can smoke weed like a champ!!!! We cranked tunes and belted them out like we were old buddies or something and talked shit for awhile. The four of us were actually in my car puffing tough.  He was such a cool guy that I decided to go to his Saturday show too.  We chilled again after that, not to sound weird but it seemed like we were friends for awhile.  It was a great weekend and I have to say that Steven Adler is one cool ass mother fucker.  He was nice to everyone and after all that he had been through you could tell how much it got him off to be playing onstatge for people....

Dizzy
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2004, 01:41:22 AM »

So Steven's still into the reefer every once in awhile, eh?  As long as he stays away from that addictive shit.   Undecided

Anyway, it's great that you had a good time.  He was cool as shit when I met him.  Did you get any autographs?  My autographed GNR Lies record is now one of my most prized possessions.
hnb
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2004, 07:02:16 AM »

tomass....what did his drumset look like???

thx!>...

hnb
tomass74
Legend

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2004, 10:03:00 PM »

He just had a basic one bass drum set. Didnt look like anything special. And hell yeah Steve puffs it up.. You wouldn't even believe!!! Puffs Tuff...

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: