Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:40:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Video games
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Video games  (Read 41335 times)
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #180 on: May 01, 2008, 08:18:16 PM »

just bought a ps3

very nice  Grin
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #181 on: May 02, 2008, 11:00:56 AM »

I picked up my copy of Grand Theft Auto IV on Tuesday. It's pretty cool so far but there are some things about it that gets on my nerves.

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #182 on: May 07, 2008, 03:30:42 PM »

Grand Theft Auto IV has best opening week every.

Take-Two proves crime does pay.

By Mike Smith

Take-Two coughed up Grand Theft Auto IV's first-week sales numbers early this morning, and as predicted, they're absolutely huge. The free-roaming crime drama racked up over $500 million in worldwide sales over its first week, setting a new record for interactive entertainment. The previous record holder, Halo 3, "only" mustered about $300 million.

GTA IV's whopping tally corresponds to about six million copies, of which a touch over half were sold on the game's April 29 launch day. In a press release, Take-Two's chairman, Strauss Zelnick, heralded the game's release as "the largest launch in the history of interactive entertainment" and went on to claim it has surpassed any movie or music launch to date.

We're not going to argue. Iron Man's May 2 launch, heralded as a tremendous success, sucked up about 100 million of our hard-earned dollars over the weekend, and even current box-office kingpin Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End sailed away with a mere $142 million. Even though GTA IV's producer, Leslie Benzies, was recently quoted in The Times estimating the game cost approximately $100 million to develop -- making it the most expensive game ever made -- today's announcement should put a smile on the face of every Take-Two employee.

Source: http://us.i1.yimg.com/videogames.yahoo.com/feature/gta-iv-smashes-sales-records/1210669

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #183 on: May 07, 2008, 04:49:25 PM »

I picked up my copy of Grand Theft Auto IV on Tuesday. It's pretty cool so far but there are some things about it that gets on my nerves.

like when you spawn a car and it is like in a tree or a wall? hihi
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #184 on: May 07, 2008, 05:39:05 PM »

like when you spawn a car and it is like in a tree or a wall? hihi

Yep, that has happened to me quite a few times.  Grin

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: