Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 10:57:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227784 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Paul Cromwell
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Paul Cromwell  (Read 8041 times)
Dead N' Bloated
Legend

Too many times to make it home.

« on: November 09, 2004, 03:55:43 AM »

In April this year I found a man on ebay who was selling 10 Guns N' Roses DVD's from the 2002 shows. I won the bid for around $75 Aus. I posted the money order and waited the 7 to 10 days i was told and i'm still fucking waiting. It has come to my attention that Paul Cromwell has done the same thing to other GN'R fans. Dont let this happen to you. When i associated with him he said he was in cuba but apparently he is in America. Be carefull of stupid motherfuckers like the piece of shit that is PAUL "DOGS CUNT" CROMWELL.

Thank You

10/06/07 Perth
13/06/07 ADL
15/06/07 MELB
16/06/07 MELB
19/06/07 BRIS
20/06/07 BRIS
23/06/07 SYD
24/06/07 SYD
04/12/10 SYD
12/03/13 SYD
13/03/13 NEWCASTLE
20/03/13 BRIS
...and then some
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2004, 05:49:55 AM »

Lots of people have already complained about that crook. Look for "Cromwell" with the search function for more information.

Folks, if you want to buy DVDs on ebay and the seller's name is Paul Cromwell, just DON'T SEND THE MONEY.

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2004, 09:40:43 AM »

Just DON'T buy bootlegs on eBay, unless they are silver pressed CDs. Download your DVDRs on easytree.org. It's free and pretty fast. People usually try to give you the best on easytree so most of the time you will get better stuff than you would on eBay anyway.

C0ma
Legend

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2004, 10:55:08 AM »

Easytree is the way to go, especially with people like Will uploading unbelievable shows  ok
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2004, 04:16:04 PM »

Easytree is the way to go, especially with people like Will uploading unbelievable shows? ok
Yeah, it's really a nice job, but a lot of people don't have a dvd-r nor a fast connection. Undecided
My advice is: only buy DVDs from people that other people trust and try to search comments about the seller in other sites (like here).? ok

BP
Rocker

Every time i think i'm out, they pull me back in

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2004, 04:37:47 PM »

Sorry to hear this, but thanx for coming forward with the alert for us.

I think many of you know I've been an advocate for bringing forward the rip-off artists on the web to keep the threat off the community & web users.

Being that he gets kicked off eBay so many times, this is his latest username on eBay (just brought to my attention):

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQgotopageZ1QQsassZtokyoQ5fimportsQ5f04QQsorecordsperpageZ50QQsosortorderZ1QQsosortpropertyZ1

' tokyo_imports_04'

'phc' was banned over at the gnr.us - newgnr forum ////   & other people have came to me for help (mostly overseas) about this person. I have looked into the situation carefully.  Although 'phc' does come through with many transactions, (including myself at cd.com years ago), there are also many others he has taken advantage of.

To report these eBay crooks  peace >>>  http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/bootlegs.html

Hope this helps

-BP

willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2004, 04:57:10 PM »

Ya! he's ripped me off too. I don't understand it either, he actually did send out one dvd, but it was blank. He replaced it. The replacement was good. So I ordered again and got ripped off. He even called me once to get info, and still ripped me off. I have sent him e-mails a few times, when I have found his new name on e-bay, but he doesn't respond anymore. To bad too. He actually has the dvd's and they are good!! Jerkkkkkkkkkkkk

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2004, 05:35:03 PM »

Yeah, it's really a nice job, but a lot of people don't have a dvd-r nor a fast connection. Undecided

Come on...you can get a good DVD burner for less than 60$ now. DVDRs cost about 30 cents here (US), and prices are about 50 cents to 1$ overseas, in bulk (50-100 pc.)
As for the connection, how many people who visit this board and download bootlegs still have a 56k/ dial up connection today? Most people have a 512/128 connection (cable/ DSL) and lots of people get a faster connection. Downloading online is really the way to go today.

Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2004, 05:50:28 PM »

Come on...you can get a good DVD burner for less than 60$ now. DVDRs cost about 30 cents here (US), and prices are about 50 cents to 1$ overseas, in bulk (50-100 pc.)
As for the connection, how many people who visit this board and download bootlegs still have a 56k/ dial up connection today? Most people have a 512/128 connection (cable/ DSL) and lots of people get a faster connection. Downloading online is really the way to go today.
Not in South America. Here in Brasil, a DVD Burner costs at least R$450 wich is too expansive to me and a DVD-R is R$10,00, about U$3.
A lot of people still have 56k. Before early this year, I had a 33.6k!!! Now, I have a 256k, but I would need too much time to download a 3GB DVD - even if I could burn it. I had to download Chicago and St. Louis DVD-rip to actually be able to burn it as SVCDs.
Remember: this is an international forum, not everyone lives in rich countries.

Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2004, 05:54:22 PM »

I just made a sticky thread about the guy, hopefully it will prevent people from getting screwed.

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2004, 05:55:19 PM »

I know that, but I know lots of fan from countries such as Argentina, Brazil, etc. who download/ upload torrents. If it's too expensive at home, try importing your burner/ DVDRs from a US website (like newegg.com, meritline.com). You know, there's always a way to get around this kind of problems.

Remember: before living in the US, I lived in France (where DVDRs are still outrageously expensive today and where fast connections were also expensive a few years ago), but even at that time, I found ways to get my stuff without having to go on eBay. There's always a way... Wink Check out with some brazilians fans, I'm sure some of them could do B+Ps for you! Smiley

Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2004, 06:16:29 PM »

I know that, but I know lots of fan from countries such as Argentina, Brazil, etc. who download/ upload torrents. If it's too expensive at home, try importing your burner/ DVDRs from a US website (like newegg.com, meritline.com). You know, there's always a way to get around this kind of problems.

Remember: before living in the US, I lived in France (where DVDRs are still outrageously expensive today and where fast connections were also expensive a few years ago), but even at that time, I found ways to get my stuff without having to go on eBay. There's always a way... Wink Check out with some brazilians fans, I'm sure some of them could do B+Ps for you! Smiley
I know, I'm always downloading lossless bootlegs (you actually made an awesome job in the Argentina one ok). But I'm referring to the majority of people here. Some sites are still selling vcds (U$5 each cd, without postage).
Also, importing burner DVDs here in Brasil is crazy. Each U$1 is R$3 and we have a lot of taxes (sp?). The best way is buying the stuff in other country and bring it with you in a trip, but you can't do this every time.
Here in Brasil is always hard to find people to do B+Ps. Actually, I never found any. I'm sure we're not the only ones. Other people in Argentina, Chile or other countries must act in the same way. They are always trying to sell the bootlegs because only a few people here can download/upload torrents.

Back on topic, I must say I would love to know if anyone knows anything about Comafried. He dissappeared, came back and now is gone again. He still owes me a DVD since last year!  rant

badapple81
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2004, 07:55:37 PM »

In April this year I found a man on ebay who was selling 10 Guns N' Roses DVD's from the 2002 shows. I won the bid for around $75 Aus. I posted the money order and waited the 7 to 10 days i was told and i'm still fucking waiting. It has come to my attention that Paul Cromwell has done the same thing to other GN'R fans. Dont let this happen to you. When i associated with him he said he was in cuba but apparently he is in America. Be carefull of stupid motherfuckers like the piece of shit that is PAUL "DOGS CUNT" CROMWELL.

Thank You

Hey man.. glad you took up my suggestion of posting to save others getting ripped.

Im going to B+P all those DVDs for you, being as you cant download them. Just let me finalise some other trades and B+Ps, may take a couple of weeks.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: