Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 08:41:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227756 Posts in 43244 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  VH1's least metal moments
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: VH1's least metal moments  (Read 1777 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« on: November 14, 2004, 08:48:45 PM »

number 2 was ozzy going to washington and number 1 was Vince Neil's chicken dance, ill go to VH1 later and get an entire list.

Vince's chicken dance wasnt that bad.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Tied-Up
VIP

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2004, 09:03:23 PM »

This show had me laughing pretty much from start to finish, except when I wanted to cry, like when Mariah Carey sang Def Leppard (And I'm not even a fan of Def Leppard, it just was terrible to hear Mariah Carey destroy the song), and of course when Celine Dion sang AC/DC - I ran to the bathroom and vomited at that point. 

The one least metal moment that they missed ... was when kid rock destroyed Bad Company's classic - then again, maybe Bad Company isn't really considered metal.   

PS:  The chicken dance maybe wasn't so bad, it was funny, but it certainly wasn't metal.  I think that Celine's transgression against metal should have been #1.
Metallifuck
Rocker

R.I.P. Dimebag 1966-2004

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2004, 11:05:38 AM »

This show had me laughing pretty much from start to finish, except when I wanted to cry, like when Mariah Carey sang Def Leppard (And I'm not even a fan of Def Leppard, it just was terrible to hear Mariah Carey destroy the song), and of course when Celine Dion sang AC/DC - I ran to the bathroom and vomited at that point. 

The one least metal moment that they missed ... was when kid rock destroyed Bad Company's classic - then again, maybe Bad Company isn't really considered metal.   

PS:  The chicken dance maybe wasn't so bad, it was funny, but it certainly wasn't metal.  I think that Celine's transgression against metal should have been #1.

The whole programme probably had nothing to do with metal in the first place.

Bow to the Tempo of the Damned!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: