Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 08:57:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227798 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  Some Different News Articles (Priest,Sabbath,Brides)
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Some Different News Articles (Priest,Sabbath,Brides)  (Read 2011 times)
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« on: December 14, 2004, 08:23:00 PM »

BLABBERMOUTH.NET can be the first to report that JUDAS PRIEST have set "Angel of Retribution" as the title of their brand-new album, now due on March 1, 2005 (February 28, 2005 internationally) via Sony/Epic Records. Songs slated to appear on the CD include "Judas Rising", "Deal with the Devil", "Revolution", "Worth Fighting For" and "Hellrider". The first single from the album is expected to be "Revolution", although this could change between now and the song's projected radio impact date.According to a BLABBERMOUTH.NET source who has heard the aforementioned tracks, "This album is unmistakably JUDAS PRIEST...no other band sounds quite like them. The songs we've heard pay tribute to classic PRIEST albums of years gone by, yet have a fully modern sound as well. This is pure metal and it sounds huge."As previously reported, the initial shipment of the CD will include a bonus DVD filmed during the band's June shows in Barcelona and Valencia, Spain. A European tour in support of the album will kick off in late February.

Producer Rick Rubin (SLAYER, AUDIOSLAVE, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, SYSTEM OF A DOWN) recently told Sunday Herald Associate Editor Alan Taylor that he was in Worcestershire, U.K. to work on a new BLACK SABBATH album. No further information is currently available.
As previously reported, BLACK SABBATH guitarist Tomy Iommi is currently working with ex-DEEP PURPLE vocalist/bassist Glenn Hughes on material for a new studio album, tentatively due next year on Sanctuary Records. Joining Iommi and Hughes during the recording sessions for the upcoming CD is ex-JOHN MELLENCAMP drummer Kenny Aronoff.
With regards to the possibility of a new BLACK SABBATH album, Iommi recently told Rolling Stone magazine, "I'd like to think that we'll be doing another album. With SABBATH, things just happen. We weren't supposed to be doing the last Ozzfest, but we did."

BRIDES OF DESTRUCTION guitarist Tracii Guns has posted the following message on the group's web site:"OK, I am back? The BRIDES are back."I have had great talks with London [LeGrand, vocals] and Scot [Coogan, drums] and we have decided to move forward with the BRIDES. We are gonna take it slow and make sure we get the right guy to fill in for Nikki [Sixx]. As you know Nikki has to leave for now and their is a possibility that he may not ever come back to the BRIDES, so whether or not the new bass player is temporary or not we have to choose assuming that he will be a permanent member of the BRIDES brotherhood."We are finishing up the new songs right now. As soon as we find our new brother we will go straight into rehearsal and recording."As always, this band relies on the support of our fans, so we are open to all suggestions, connections and critics. Feel free to email me at theramin@gmail.com."The wedding is over. Let's get the reception cookin'."
« Last Edit: December 14, 2004, 08:32:11 PM by Malcolm » Logged

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: