Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:12:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Nice Boys Don't Play Rock And Roll
| | |-+  Line6
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Line6  (Read 7655 times)
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2005, 05:26:55 PM »

Get the POD 2.0 and a behringer FCB1010 pedalboard ... it will be cheaper then the XT Live , better amps and more flexible .. plus with the FCB you will have 2 expression pedals rather then one. IMHO the XT just doesnt sound as good as the older POD 2.X models. I've had both and had to sell my XT cause it just was not worth it.

My friend, who also has experience of both 2.x and xt, said too, that the 2.0 had better Mesa boogie's than the xt.. Other than that, he prefers the xt though because of the effects and other amp models.. I only have the xt, and have never heard the 2.0 in action, so I can't really say anything.

If you have the chance... do try both. It's never all that good to buy stuff based on what you've heard from someone.. But sometimes I understand, it is the only option.

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2005, 12:08:01 PM »

Saul,

can u still use the pod without the pedal board?

how much extra does the pedal board cost?

thanks

Yes , totally. But the floorboard just gives you a wealth of more options , flexability , wah wah and volume pedal features etc etc. Without the floorboard you have to switch patches with your hand .. the floorboard allows for hands free operation. It's only about 150 bucks extra .. in fact you could get both the FCB board and POD 2.3 on ebay for the same price as just an XT and TONS cheaper then an XT LIVE!!!

Try both , especially compare the mesa boogie and JCM 800 amp models on both .. the 2.3 is easily much much better in tone IMHO .. but that could change for you.

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2005, 04:15:47 PM »

I got my POD last week!

I bought a POD 2.0 plus the additional regular floorboard *not the one with the wah* but the one with 4 switches for 214.00 bucks

I thought i got an excellent deal, it came with the mount, the floorboard and the big steel suitcase to carry it around in.

I bought it off Ebay and im very very pleased with it

u were right Saul

that LIne 6 insane is unbelievable!

my solo's really rip like a muthafucker now as well.

thanks for all the help guys!
u all are officially in my thank you's on my CD!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: