Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:56:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227818 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  "24" Season 4 thread (Warning: may contain spoilers!)
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: "24" Season 4 thread (Warning: may contain spoilers!)  (Read 10910 times)
Cornell
Nice to you
Legend

« on: January 09, 2005, 07:29:05 PM »

To all of you that watch this show, the season premier for the 4th season is on tonight at 8pm.? It is 2hrs long and is on again tomorrow for 2 more hours!? ok

Edit: Edited subject. Some of us are still watching season 3..... Wink /jarmo
« Last Edit: March 01, 2005, 11:35:52 AM by jarmo » Logged

Why don't you just....
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2005, 08:02:33 PM »

FYI.? Some, if not all, countries OUTSIDE the USA are showing Season #3 for the first time ... NOT the new season we get to see here.

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
jgfnsr
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2005, 09:41:52 PM »

In The Dude's not-so-humble opinion, "24" got stale half-way into the first season.

The only good thing about that show is this lovely young thing right here!

http://www.elisha-cuthbert.com/images/MAXIMOLDEXC1.jpg
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2005, 07:55:14 AM »

To all of you that watch this show, the season premier for the 4th season is on tonight at 8pm.  It is 2hrs long and is on again tomorrow for 2 more hours!  ok

I watched the season premiere last night and really enjoyed it. Hoping the two hour special again tonight is just as good. Smiley

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
Cornell
Nice to you
Legend

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2005, 11:39:38 AM »

Yeah, gypsy, you're right.   My bad.  Embarrassed  I was rushed because I had a few things to do and only had 30 mins left before the show started.  I was mainly thinking about Dot, pilferk, and kujo as they were the biggest posters in the last "24" thread and they all live in the US.

In any case, I really liked it.  I hope it takes some sort of twist because it seems to be a similar plot as the others with just different people.  We'll see - I'm glad that I don't have to wait a week to see the next 2 hrs!  Grin

Glad you enjoyed it, Drew.  Wink

Why don't you just....
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2005, 09:16:06 AM »

I just found out recently myself that places outside the USA are only now showing Season #3 so I thought I would mention it.

Anyways.... (and without giving away the plot)....

I never liked that one actress even when she was on Third Watch and I really really HATE the acting job by the boss.
The other actress reminds me of Susanne Plushette (sp) from the old old Bob Newhart show.

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
takeshi
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2005, 03:31:08 PM »

In The Dude's not-so-humble opinion, "24" got stale half-way into the first season.

She was an annoying little bimbo.  I'm glad they've finally seen sense and fired her ass.
jgfnsr
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2005, 05:38:32 PM »

She was an annoying little bimbo.? I'm glad they've finally seen sense and fired her ass.

Oh I agree that she really had no point or place in the series.  I'm just saying Elisha Cuthbert is damn hot. 

But her being gone from the show is news to me.  How did they despense with her character?  Huh
Cornell
Nice to you
Legend

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2005, 06:04:52 PM »

How did they despense with her character?? Huh

She married Chase and they moved.

Why don't you just....
Cornell
Nice to you
Legend

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2005, 10:07:27 AM »

OK - I had to bump this up to say....TONY!! Shocked

Why don't you just....
Narcissa
Back In Black
Rocker

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2005, 10:49:18 AM »

I watched like 10 minutes of first episode of series too, and it was like flaming greek to me.
thelostrose
Rocker

For Promotional Use Only...

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2005, 05:07:06 PM »

the new season 4 started really great. better than season 3. i can't wait for the next episode.
the storytelling may not be the best, but it's so unbelievable exciting.

...this melody inside of me still searches for solution...
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2005, 09:57:57 AM »

OK - I had to bump this up to say....TONY!! Shocked

I was shocked, but excited to see is character back. ok

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2005, 10:54:24 AM »

IMHO, after a somewhat disappointing S3 (good, but not as good as 1 and 2), I think they're back on track this year.  So far, it's been VERY good stuff.

And for those that dislike Erin (the boss)....well, suffice to say you'll be somewhat happy coming up quick...no other spoilers than that.  If you all want more info, find the site called "Ryan's Report".  There's a link to it from spoilerfix.com.

As for Elisha...she wasn't fired.  She was actually asked to return and refused.  Gave the classic "I wanna do movies" response.  Next up for her: "House of Wax" remake with Paris Hilton......  confused

Really, really, really looking forward to the next few eps.

And all you 24 fans...I hope you're watching "lost", too! Smiley

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2005, 11:20:39 AM »

I'm a fan of elisha since she was on Popular Mechanics for kids  love nervous.
24 it's excellent Agree on season 3 is kinda dissaponting, but Im looking forward this season here In Ecuador it's gonna be on March.
What's lost about?
Elisha with Paris hilton on a movie??  no, I'll have to see that movie on mute.  hihi

No man can be my equal
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2005, 11:56:19 AM »

I'm a fan of elisha since she was on Popular Mechanics for kids? love nervous.
24 it's excellent Agree on season 3 is kinda dissaponting, but Im looking forward this season here In Ecuador it's gonna be on March.
What's lost about?
Elisha with Paris hilton on a movie??? no, I'll have to see that movie on mute.? hihi

Lost is about a group of plane crash "survivors" (well, we think survivors...one theory is they're all really dead, but that's a remote possibiliyt) who have crashed on a very strange deserted island. It's on ABC, Wenesday nights at 8 PM. It's one of those very quirky, x-files-y, appointment TV kinda shows.? Great cast, great writing, interesting take on the premise (each episode not only features the "main" story arc about the people on the island, but features backstory on ONE of the "main characters" told in flashbacks).? It's main drawback is, if you'll excuse the pun, if you jumped into the show NOW, you'd be "lost"....though a DVD release of Season 1 is being promised.? ?IMHO, Lost and 24 are the two best shows on US TV right now....

FYI, for those that care, Medium on NBC (10 on Tuesday's...right after 24) ain't bad either.

Oh, and for some great TV that never was...pick up the DVD of the first (and only) 13 episodes of the "failed" Fox show "Wonderfalls".? Great, great, great show that got plunked in an awful (Friday at 9 PM) timeslot and died a horrible, network induced, death.? It's SOOOOOO good, you'll never believe it was on Fox on a week night.

OK, I'm done now. Smiley

Together again,
Mr. Dick Purple
Legend

« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2005, 12:34:54 PM »

What's lost about?
Elisha with Paris hilton on a movie??? no, I'll have to see that movie on mute.? hihi

Lost is about a group of plane crash "survivors" (well, we think survivors...one theory is they're all really dead, but that's a remote possibiliyt) who have crashed on a very strange deserted island. It's on ABC, Wenesday nights at 8 PM. It's one of those very quirky, x-files-y, appointment TV kinda shows.? Great cast, great writing, interesting take on the premise (each episode not only features the "main" story arc about the people on the island, but features backstory on ONE of the "main characters" told in flashbacks).? It's main drawback is, if you'll excuse the pun, if you jumped into the show NOW, you'd be "lost"....though a DVD release of Season 1 is being promised.? ?IMHO, Lost and 24 are the two best shows on US TV right now....

FYI, for those that care, Medium on NBC (10 on Tuesday's...right after 24) ain't bad either.

Oh, and for some great TV that never was...pick up the DVD of the first (and only) 13 episodes of the "failed" Fox show "Wonderfalls".? Great, great, great show that got plunked in an awful (Friday at 9 PM) timeslot and died a horrible, network induced, death.? It's SOOOOOO good, you'll never believe it was on Fox on a week night.

OK, I'm done now. Smiley

Actually I do like that show I didnt knew what happened anyway it was about a girl living in Niagaras fall that can hear objects talk rite??  Huh

No man can be my equal
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2005, 12:56:07 PM »

What's lost about?

OK, I'm done now. Smiley

Actually I do like that show I didnt knew what happened anyway it was about a girl living in Niagaras fall that can hear objects talk rite??? Huh

That's the one....4 episodes aired on network TV before the axe fell.....

My wife and I are about 9 eps into the 13 episode run...and it's just fan-freaking-tastic.  If you liked the first 4 eps you saw on TV...order the DVD when/if you can.  They only get better......

Together again,
GnRNightrain
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2005, 10:59:26 PM »

And all you 24 fans...I hope you're watching "lost", too! Smiley
How did you know, the only two shows I watch on TV ok
Mr. Dick Purple
Legend

« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2005, 12:05:02 PM »

What's lost about?

OK, I'm done now. Smiley

Actually I do like that show I didnt knew what happened anyway it was about a girl living in Niagaras fall that can hear objects talk rite??? Huh

That's the one....4 episodes aired on network TV before the axe fell.....

My wife and I are about 9 eps into the 13 episode run...and it's just fan-freaking-tastic.? If you liked the first 4 eps you saw on TV...order the DVD when/if you can.? They only get better......

Cool I'm gonna check it out  ok

No man can be my equal
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: