Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 06:52:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227829 Posts in 43249 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GNN - GN'R News Network
| | |-+  TRASNSCRIPTION OF TOMMY INTERVIEW ON 104.3 KROCK in NYC 1/30/2005
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: TRASNSCRIPTION OF TOMMY INTERVIEW ON 104.3 KROCK in NYC 1/30/2005  (Read 2972 times)
jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« on: January 30, 2005, 11:22:57 PM »

http://www.silence-isnt-golden.com/MetaBB/viewtopic.php?p=10925#10925

ommy interview from 104.3 K -rock in NYC .....Transcribed by JAZJME(AUDIO TO FOLLOW SHORTLY)

Johnathan Clark: Let me ask the guns and roseds questions

Tommy:pop it out
(JC):
Tell us where that is now, tell us the name of the album because I forgot already its supposed........its it chinese....
TOMMY: its gonna be, the record is gonna be called Chinese Democracy, unless something should change in that, I dont think it will. And it wil lhopefully be out early this year ,
(JC) in 2005
TOMMY: and well get out and tour behind it and do all the stuff you do behind a rock record, like artwork and......
(JC): You did a show at the garden with GUNS N ROSEs about a year ago
TOMMY: 2 years ago
(JC) THEn the craziness , inciident in PILLY where the show was cancelled or something.
TOMMY:yeah well the was a problem with the promoting aspect of that tour and they just pulled the plug on it, I really cant go into it, needless to say it wasnt our fault, wasnt axls fault(JC):GOOD)..... his slate and our slates are clean,he just gets the blame for it., cause thats where people like to place the blame at him.
(JC): SO as your in GNR and when you do that, when your actually workin with him are you writtin with him , are you just rehearsing the songs with him when hes ready to go into the studio.
TOMMY:No we all kinda work together its a strange process, something I never done before, its 8 people colaberating on said tid bits of music or stuff we work up, many numbers of things, all of us have brought in pieces of music we worked into the record, in one form or another, for the most part.,,,,, its a total collaberate effort, him involved, and and all us involved,. kinda mushing stuff around and making songs outa them. I think the outcome of that has been extroidinary, like I hadnt done that before, like in the replacements Paul wrote the songs and dictated what we were gonna do, and axl is more inclusive kinda guy
(JC): see thats good to know, alot of people might think otherwise of Axl
,TOMMY: yeah yeah ..Thats why , people have this whole whole differnt thing of him , its not really up to me to destroy the myth,
(JC): OF course,
TOMMY:but even if I can destroy is that he very much is a collaborator. pretty much produced this record as far as Im concerned,and the stuff thats on it Im very proud of,, I think its amazzing...(JC):really....TOMMY:. the things I heard before I went on tour were absolutly awesome to me
(JC):Where are they , are the tracks pretty much done, I mean are they trying to find a date to release it, or are ther afew more things....
TOMMY: ALl the little particulars , you need to do to get a realease date.
(JC): so the music done
TOMMY: THE MUSIC IS DONE >>>>>BEEN DONE

(JC) CANT WAIT TO HEAR IT!

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
Fuckin' Gunner
Kamikaze
Rocker

nightrain.cjb.net

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2005, 12:31:46 AM »

Thanks for the transcription, JAZJME!

Great interview, he seems to be very proud of his work.

Stay Tuned for news and information on Chinese Democracy coming soon.
[posted 3/9/2003 U.S.A.]

Nightrain - O site mais perigoso do planeta
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: