Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 06:46:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227787 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  GN'R vs. VR
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: GN'R vs. VR  (Read 1908 times)
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« on: January 31, 2005, 09:36:53 PM »

Some might slam my ass for this topic, but fuck it, i'm curious of what you think. When other threads get locked or calmed down for being off topic, that topic is on topic here? Wink... Cool

Now that Velvet Revolver is out touring and doing so well with pretty good record sales and sold out shows all over the world, do you think that will affect Mr. Rose in some way which might cause further delays etc., do you think VR already have affected GN'R's work? Do you think if the fact that GN'R was out touring would affect VR, I mean, there will be a bunch of hype in the press like it's some kind of battle between the two etc. Pretty ineteresting thought isn't it, to have both bands out and touring at the same time?

And will old GN'R fans go and see both bands?

Will Axl tour as soon as the album(CD) is released or is it possible to wait longer even tho CD have dropped?

And how long do you think VR will be touring and supporting CB before they go back underground?

Wouldn't it be cool tho to see GN'R, VR, and AA the same season at the same festival he he yeah right?Huh drool

Do you really belive that W. Axl Rose has the fuckin' balls to stand up to Velvet Revolver in public and in any way out sell them in records, play for more people live and basically wipe them of the map?

Would Axl be satisfied if it was only this little HTGTH click who bought his new disc?

Would Slash, Duff, Izzy, Steven drop what they're doing and go back to Axl and GN'R if Axl got down and begged them?

Lots of things to discuss, throw me your cents please, make it HOT   Grin! peace

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: