Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:50:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  rip off alert do not buy from this guy on ebay!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: rip off alert do not buy from this guy on ebay!  (Read 29521 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« on: February 29, 2004, 04:58:54 AM »

Paul Cromwell

columbia,md.
phc68@comcast.net

thats his email addy
motherfucker ripped me off 16 bucks for a chicago 92 dvd set, he goes by jordan his ebay user name he switched it his user name is now roses_are_us so dont buy from this fuckhole please!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2004, 12:58:00 PM by jarmo » Logged

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
kockstar99
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2004, 05:48:14 AM »

did he not send the DVD's? I had bought from that guy about 2 years ago and he was cool.  did u email him again? That sucks man... thanks for the heads up ...
nightrain
Opening Act

« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2004, 06:09:47 AM »

there has been plenty of warnings about this dude not to deal whit him including on this forum

if people stil deal whit this dude its probaly there own fauld that they get ripped

my bootleg trading site
http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~sdzuyd/
Crowebar
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2004, 09:57:17 AM »

Is there no way to report this fucking guy to the dudes that run E-Bay or what?

Why don't you report him???  Huh
DeadHorse
Rocker

Where's my cinder block

« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2004, 11:02:19 AM »

I had a little problem with this guy as well. I bought the Indina show from him back in Dec. I waited 3 week and never heard anything form him.

Luckily I paid him with paypal and threatened to report him to e-bay and withdraw my payment and long and behold I had my dvd in a week.

Just get on his heels, hopefully he'll send your dvd.

Later

Books are useless! I only ever read one book, ?To Kill A Mockingbird,? and it gave me absolutely no insight on how to kill mockingbirds.
nightrain
Opening Act

« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2004, 12:06:39 PM »

Is there no way to report this fucking guy to the dudes that run E-Bay or what?

Why don't you report him???  Huh

dont you think thats already done a milions of time lets face it ebay dont care about these punks
he just creates a new acount from time to time he must have used a dozen of acounts already so far

my bootleg trading site
http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~sdzuyd/
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2004, 12:50:22 PM »

what keeps fuckin with me is he keeps emailing me back when i write him, he assures me he isnt ripping me off, i threatened to put his shit all over every gnr board if he doesnt come thru and he said he'd send it this week, so hopefully he will

ebay shouldnt allow u to change user names, thats bullshit right there, if u are locked into one u should have to remain that one forever

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Back Off Bitch
VIP

Fritz Lang

« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2004, 03:27:35 PM »

they dont let him change names, he opens all new acounts with different names and address'..........

12.10.91 Madison Square Garden
05.12.06 Hammerstein Ballroom
05.14.06 Hammerstein Ballroom
11.10.06 Madison Square Garden
SLCPUNK
« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2004, 03:31:55 PM »

Ebay sucks about things like this. I always pay with a credit card on paypal. That way if PP doesn't return my money, my credit card will.

There is a thread (on a car forum I post on) about a guy who does the same thing. He fucks people , but he's a 'power seller' on Ebay. Not only does he screw people but he then write a horrible writeup on the person he stole from under feedback. Then he'll get Ebay to have his negative review taken off. He's actually turned it around to have people he ripped off, to get kicked off Ebay. So Ebay does not listen, or care. They care about the seller because he brings them big money, but they don't really care if you get ripped off.

It's stupid for anybody to post "Oh it's your fault if you got ripped off". What's a guy supposed to do, search all message boards for this guy first? You wouldn't like it if the shoe was on the other foot.

I'd post EVERYWHERE about this fucker. EVERYWHERE. Write your review on Ebay, complain to ebay, also remember it is MAIL FRAUD. One guy who got ripped off on another forum got the police involved and it turned out that the guy was on probation for mail fraud!

I don't care how pettty it is. Email the guy and tell him that you are (do you have his address?!!?? Even a PO box will trace him) calling the local police and pressing charges. It can take some time and persistence, but I'd do it. I've never been burned, but if I was I'd make sure the guy was sweating it somewhere and I'd drag his ass through the mud as much as I could.
chramos
Headliner

GNR Rules!!!!

« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2004, 04:11:59 PM »

I do not recommend this guy too
yomomma
Rebel without a clue
Banned
Headliner

The One

« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2004, 05:39:32 PM »

My turn...Let's do this attack by attack...

1 - thats his email addy
motherfucker ripped me off 16 bucks for a chicago 92 dvd set, he goes by jordan his ebay user name he switched it his user name is now roses_are_us so dont buy from this fuckhole please!

Answer:I did not rip you off i'm just overwhelmed sometimes and i take alittle to much time shipping...You will have dvd's this week...

2 - there has been plenty of warnings about this dude not to deal whit him including on this forum

if people stil deal whit this dude its probaly there own fauld that they get ripped

Answer:Shut the fuck up prick...You are one of the biggest hypocrits out there...

3 - Is there no way to report this fucking guy to the dudes that run E-Bay or what?

Why don't you report him???  

Answer:Report me for what? 99% of my customers pay with paypal and i perfer that...If they get impatient then all they have to is contact paypal and they refund money,ain't that hard...

4 - what keeps fuckin with me is he keeps emailing me back when i write him, he assures me he isnt ripping me off, i threatened to put his shit all over every gnr board if he doesnt come thru and he said he'd send it this week, so hopefully he will

ebay shouldnt allow u to change user names, thats bullshit right there, if u are locked into one u should have to remain that one forever

Answer:I keep e-mailing you cause i'm not going to rip you off,i'm just having my own problems causing the delay...

5 - they dont let him change names, he opens all new acounts with different names and address'..........

Answer:Wrong...I use my same name and address and credit card...I keep getting booted cause an old username i used to go by, hollywoodrose83, owes $165 and i didn't know this till recently...

6 - I had a little problem with this guy as well. I bought the Indina show from him back in Dec. I waited 3 week and never heard anything form him.

Luckily I paid him with paypal and threatened to report him to e-bay and withdraw my payment and long and behold I had my dvd in a week.

Later

Answer:Your threats made you a priority over all my other orders...I don't want people to be angry i want them to come back and get more...

7 - dont you think thats already done a milions of time lets face it ebay dont care about these punks
he just creates a new acount from time to time he must have used a dozen of acounts already so far

Answer:Do you do anything but worry about what i'm doing? Get a life dude...

8 - ebay shouldnt allow u to change user names, thats bullshit right there, if u are locked into one u should have to remain that one forever

Answer:I live in America...We have more than just 1 choice here...

9 - Ebay sucks about things like this. I always pay with a credit card on paypal. That way if PP doesn't return my money, my credit card will.

There is a thread (on a car forum I post on) about a guy who does the same thing. He fucks people , but he's a 'power seller' on Ebay. Not only does he screw people but he then write a horrible writeup on the person he stole from under feedback. Then he'll get Ebay to have his negative review taken off. He's actually turned it around to have people he ripped off, to get kicked off Ebay. So Ebay does not listen, or care. They care about the seller because he brings them big money, but they don't really care if you get ripped off.

It's stupid for anybody to post "Oh it's your fault if you got ripped off". What's a guy supposed to do, search all message boards for this guy first? You wouldn't like it if the shoe was on the other foot.

I'd post EVERYWHERE about this fucker. EVERYWHERE. Write your review on Ebay, complain to ebay, also remember it is MAIL FRAUD. One guy who got ripped off on another forum got the police involved and it turned out that the guy was on probation for mail fraud!

I don't care how pettty it is. Email the guy and tell him that you are (do you have his address?!!?? Even a PO box will trace him) calling the local police and pressing charges. It can take some time and persistence, but I'd do it. I've never been burned, but if I was I'd make sure the guy was sweating it somewhere and I'd drag his ass through the mud as much as I could.

Answer:E-bay does care and so does paypal...e-bay will suspend you and paypal will refund the money...Press charges for what? $16 i don't think so...You will get your dvd's if oi have to come give to you personally...

10 - I do not recommend this guy too

Answer:This guy got his refund and i know he rec.his dvd's...Bad deal for me...So really this thread shows that i got ripped off for about $70 and 1 person has to wait 30 days...When i bought the MSG 2002 video it took maybe 1 1/2 months to get it and i never panicked...If you can wait 10 years for a new gn'r cd then what's a fucking month?I DO NOT RIP PEOPLE OFF!!! IF YOU DON'T MIND A LITTLE WAIT AND SOMETIMES I'M SUPER FAST THEN YOUR COOL...If you have any doubts,pay with paypal and you will get refund if item is not sent to you within 10 days...

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #11 on: February 29, 2004, 07:30:40 PM »

My turn...Let's do this attack by attack...

1 - thats his email addy

Answer:I did not rip you off i'm just overwhelmed sometimes and i take alittle to much time shipping...You will have dvd's this week...

2 - there has been plenty of warnings about this dude not to deal whit him including on this forum

Answer:Shut the fuck up prick...You are one of the biggest hypocrits out there...

3 - Is there no way to report this fucking guy to the dudes that run E-Bay or what?

Why don't you report him???  

Answer:Report me for what? 99% of my customers pay with paypal and i perfer that...If they get impatient then all they have to is contact paypal and they refund money,ain't that hard...

4 - what keeps fuckin with me is he keeps emailing me back when i write him, he assures me he isnt ripping me off, i threatened to put his shit all over every gnr board if he doesnt come thru and he said he'd send it this week, so hopefully he will

Answer:I keep e-mailing you cause i'm not going to rip you off,i'm just having my own problems causing the delay...

5 - they dont let him change names, he opens all new acounts with different names and address'..........

Answer:Wrong...I use my same name and address and credit card...I keep getting booted cause an old username i used to go by, hollywoodrose83, owes $165 and i didn't know this till recently...

6 - I had a little problem with this guy as well. I bought the Indina show from him back in Dec. I waited 3 week and never heard anything form him.

Later

Answer:Your threats made you a priority over all my other orders...I don't want people to be angry i want them to come back and get more...

7 - dont you think thats already done a milions of time lets face it ebay dont care about these punks

Answer:Do you do anything but worry about what i'm doing? Get a life dude...

8 - ebay shouldnt allow u to change user names, thats bullshit right there, if u are locked into one u should have to remain that one forever

Answer:I live in America...We have more than just 1 choice here...

9 - Ebay sucks about things like this. I always pay with a credit card on paypal. That way if PP doesn't return my money, my credit card will.

Answer:E-bay does care and so does paypal...e-bay will suspend you and paypal will refund the money...Press charges for what? $16 i don't think so...You will get your dvd's if oi have to come give to you personally...

10 - I do not recommend this guy too

Answer:This guy got his refund and i know he rec.his dvd's...Bad deal for me...So really this thread shows that i got ripped off for about $70 and 1 person has to wait 30 days...When i bought the MSG 2002 video it took maybe 1 1/2 months to get it and i never panicked...If you can wait 10 years for a new gn'r cd then what's a fucking month?I DO NOT RIP PEOPLE OFF!!! IF YOU DON'T MIND A LITTLE WAIT AND SOMETIMES I'M SUPER FAST THEN YOUR COOL...If you have any doubts,pay with paypal and you will get refund if item is not sent to you within 10 days...

I won't say that I don't believe you, but it's one thing to wait 10 years for something you haven't given one cent for and another to wait 1 month and a half for something you paid instantly.

I always pay the moment I win my auctions and I expect my items to leave the seller's house or store in the next few days. Not a month later. Why should I pay him within 10 days after the auction then?

Maybe I should pay them when I receive the item.

I'm not sayin' you 're ripping people off. Just that you should send the items right away.

If you can't do that then they won't come back.

COLDHEARTBREAKER
Headliner

Get In The Ring

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2004, 12:17:28 PM »

i have bought dvd from Paul many times & have always eventually ended up recieving them!  ok

ok sometimes it takes a long time!  Undecided

but hey it seems here i ain't got as much time on my hands as you fuckers to moan & discriminate on every fuckin board!

if it was not for paul's dvds most of you would not be able to get these shows! & if you did they would be on on shit as fuck vcds in mpeg1 format & the tracks segrigated and a 2 seconds gap between songs! FUCK THAT!!  Tongue

and in any case most of us have more to do in life than sit at a computer all day downloading from the hub with the rest of the "something for nothing crew" to recieve the shows in much worse quality than what they started out at!

smoking
« Last Edit: March 03, 2004, 12:20:25 PM by COLDHEARTBREAKER » Logged
Limulus
Legend

A dream realized...

« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2004, 04:06:49 AM »

the main problem remains: he is making much profit with burned DVDRs again and again. quality from the dvds he did himself ? no comment.

but i can tell for sure that EVERY CDR/DVDR selling post on newgnr.com board will not be tolerated or supported any longer.

out ta get ya

Limulus

Re-Union time, baby!!
Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2004, 12:46:54 AM »

He's really slow with orders. Won Gn'R Oklahoma from him and it took 1 month to arrive. So I think he is an honest seller. peace

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
badapple81
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2004, 12:55:31 AM »

the main problem remains: he is making much profit with burned DVDRs again and again. quality from the dvds he did himself ? no comment.

but i can tell for sure that EVERY CDR/DVDR selling post on newgnr.com board will not be tolerated or supported any longer.

out ta get ya

Limulus

Sometimes those just starting or looking to start their boot collection need to buy one or two to kick it off. How can you trade with nothing to trade?
Limulus
Legend

A dream realized...

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2004, 04:38:53 AM »

TONS of full power audio freeware uploaded to newsgroups, Bittorrent, HUB etc. some people do B&P for other people aswell. you dont need to buy crap from this person. he is one of the few bad apples.

Re-Union time, baby!!
badapple81
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2004, 05:53:39 AM »

I posted on here a while ago asking if someone would help me out with a B+P to help me out kick off my boot collection, no response.

But yeah letting someone make a shitload from GNR boots at shitty prices isnt a good idea, and he is a bad apple, there are a couple of guys out there tho selling for a reasonable price.

Me.. im going to have to, to kick off my collection. Ive only got RIR3 DVD (which someone was nice enough to trade for my Pasedena CD), Unwanted Illusions and Pasadena 87 CDs Sad

« Last Edit: March 07, 2004, 05:55:02 AM by GunnerDownUnder » Logged
twitcher
Headliner

path / stream junction

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2004, 03:17:59 AM »

I posted on here a while ago asking if someone would help me out with a B+P to help me out kick off my boot collection, no response.

But yeah letting someone make a shitload from GNR boots at shitty prices isnt a good idea, and he is a bad apple, there are a couple of guys out there tho selling for a reasonable price.

Me.. im going to have to, to kick off my collection. Ive only got RIR3 DVD (which someone was nice enough to trade for my Pasedena CD), Unwanted Illusions and Pasadena 87 CDs Sad

what's a B+P?

Edit:
Oh "Blanks + Postage" so you send blank DVDs and postage.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2004, 05:49:10 AM by twitcher » Logged
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2004, 09:44:03 AM »

Speaking of which...I'd like to know where the people who start their collection can get B&P. I don't recall seeing that on any GN'R board. The only one I've ever seen was Reynics for 2002 VCDs, over @ newgnr.com

I personally would like to start trains and etrees but I know I don't have the best sources out there so it would be useless.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2004, 09:45:27 AM by Will » Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: