Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 04:55:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  rip off alert do not buy from this guy on ebay!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: rip off alert do not buy from this guy on ebay!  (Read 29522 times)
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #100 on: March 08, 2005, 12:04:22 PM »

Give the guy a brake! He made some mistakes, but he is making good on them!! He went out of his way for me. His stuff is some of the best out there! Either give him a second chance or stop complaining. He is making good on every sale he messed up on. What more do you want!

What I want is for everyone to stop selling bootlegs, its not only illegal, but its also fucked up making money off of someone elses work, namely the band.
Yeah, but they're cool  yes

smoking Izzy  smoking

sellers are cool? wow thats the first time i have ever seen anyone post something like that. Bootleg sellers are the scum of the music world.
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #101 on: March 08, 2005, 12:14:13 PM »

Give the guy a brake! He made some mistakes, but he is making good on them!! He went out of his way for me. His stuff is some of the best out there! Either give him a second chance or stop complaining. He is making good on every sale he messed up on. What more do you want!

What I want is for everyone to stop selling bootlegs, its not only illegal, but its also fucked up making money off of someone elses work, namely the band.
Yeah, but they're cool yes

smoking Izzy smoking

sellers are cool? wow thats the first time i have ever seen anyone post something like that. Bootleg sellers are the scum of the music world.
No, I meant bootlegs are cool? ok

smoking Izzy? smoking

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
electricmage
Rocker

Zakk is better then you.

« Reply #102 on: March 08, 2005, 11:13:34 PM »

Hey, Chineseblues, did it ever occur to you that some people, live on campus, or like me, have no idea how to enable my computer to allow bit torrent downloads. How else am I supposed to get boots. Are you going to send them to me for free. You and mean machine are idiots. Yomama sent me a free dvd and didn't even ask for any reimbursment.
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #103 on: March 09, 2005, 01:37:43 AM »

There is a market for bootleg sellers.  Not everyone has a computer or the know how to download or even the connection to download.  This doesn't mean I approve of someone downloading shows and then selling them, I am just acknowledging the fact that there are people that buy them.  I have bought a few, mainly from the filmers or someone that has gotten the show from the filmer for the purpose of selling the show (this happens more than you think).  The only acceptable bootleg seller in my opinion is the filmer.  Not everyone is doing it to give out free shows.
mean_machine
Opening Act

« Reply #104 on: March 09, 2005, 03:48:17 AM »

ok
I have promised not to give a continue.
So please I call the administrators of forum to do something about? the threatens and smear words from ELECTIC IMAGE AND PAUL CROMWELL.
I have been ripped off from Paul and he is still talking and I cant understand the reason.
Mr Paul you are the person who has characterized on this forum as a bad trader.
I don't like to buy dvds but at my first trading steps as I hadn't nothing to trade I had decided to trust you and I sent you 15 doll. for a dvd.I got nothing from you.Now after a year? you said that you want to send me the dvd.I dont care now.I have enough? shows to trade so stop this war because it's not going good for you.
For electric image you can suck dicks to take free dvds motherfucker.
Sorry again to the administrators for my post.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2005, 03:51:23 AM by mean_machine » Logged

Madrid 2006
Lisbon 2006
Athens 2006
yomomma
Rebel without a clue
Banned
Headliner

The One

« Reply #105 on: March 09, 2005, 09:09:32 AM »

ok,the war is over. beer

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #106 on: March 09, 2005, 02:42:21 PM »

Hey, Chineseblues, did it ever occur to you that some people, live on campus, or like me, have no idea how to enable my computer to allow bit torrent downloads. How else am I supposed to get boots. Are you going to send them to me for free. You and mean machine are idiots. Yomama sent me a free dvd and didn't even ask for any reimbursment.

I have sent people boots for free. If you catch me on a good day and you dont live in like asia then its possible that i might send you a dvd or 2 for nothing. And im not the only person who does this, there are more people then you think that are willing to help people who cant download dvds out, and we dont ask for anything in return. You just look for people who are willing to do this.... ok
electricmage
Rocker

Zakk is better then you.

« Reply #107 on: March 09, 2005, 08:20:59 PM »

mean-machine, have you ever been to school? Or taken any kind or writing class? Maybe you just ought to stop posting. The more you type, the more of an idiot you make yourself out to be. What does "not to give a continue" mean. Really, morons like you should be listening to backstreet boys. But hey, they are starting up a new tour just for you, you douche bag.

Also, great name by the way... Come up with something as original as mine and you can talk all you want.

Chinese Blues, I agree that it isn't fair to sell boots. But like I said, I had nothing to trade, nor can I really tweak my computer with some help. So i buy boots from people, but I have also been lucky from people like Paul and the guys over at the Zeppelin.com message board. Now I have hundreds of live shows from Zeppelin which I can pass around to peple who like them
electricmage
Rocker

Zakk is better then you.

« Reply #108 on: March 09, 2005, 08:23:33 PM »

excuse my errors. Granted I caught them though... Can you do that mean-machine?

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #109 on: March 09, 2005, 08:25:14 PM »

mean-machine, have you ever been to school? Or taken any kind or writing class? Maybe you just ought to stop posting. The more you type, the more of an idiot you make yourself out to be. What does "not to give a continue" mean. Really, morons like you should be listening to backstreet boys. But hey, they are starting up a new tour just for you, you douche bag.

Looking to get banned before the weekend?

Tell me that you're not that stupid that you'd call somebody else a moron, while acting like one yourself by breaking the first rule we have here.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
electricmage
Rocker

Zakk is better then you.

« Reply #110 on: March 10, 2005, 08:15:26 PM »

I don't understand what you typed, but if you want to ban me for speaking my mind then do so. I really think you should be focusing on banning another person (mean-machine) but that is my opinion.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #111 on: March 10, 2005, 08:42:26 PM »

Speaking your mind? Are you really that ignorant?

You don't need to insult the other side to get a point across.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: