Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 02:32:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  rip off alert do not buy from this guy on ebay!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: rip off alert do not buy from this guy on ebay!  (Read 29524 times)
Glen_xx
Opening Act

« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2004, 01:53:25 AM »

I too bought from Paul a little while ago after posting on here if anyone had a milton keynes dvd. I ended up buying from him about 3 weeks ago.
I will give him the benefit of the doubt and wait a while before i comment on him, if hes a little slow well then thats life if it doesnt turn up then different story.
By the way if you dont want someone to profit from bootleg, well dont buy from them-easy huh
badapple81
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2004, 10:57:07 PM »

In a week or so it'll be TWO MONTHS since I bought Ritz 88 from Paul Cromwell.. NO DVD despite saying a month ago its on it way.. and getting confirmation of my address etc..

I wont get it now as I lost my patience and sent an abusive email.. I think KNOB JOCKEY was the term used.
kockstar99
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2004, 02:13:33 PM »

In a week or so it'll be TWO MONTHS since I bought Ritz 88 from Paul Cromwell.. NO DVD despite saying a month ago its on it way.. and getting confirmation of my address etc..

I wont get it now as I lost my patience and sent an abusive email.. I think KNOB JOCKEY was the term used.
that sucks man... did u use paypal?? you should file a complaint with them... thats what i did and my dvd showed up a week later..
badapple81
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2004, 05:36:43 AM »

I think you can only claim if its within 30 days?
badapple81
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2004, 08:54:13 PM »

Watch out for Cromwells latest bunch of DVDs, under the name theroseofhollywood:

http://cgi6.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=theroseofhollywood&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

U would think he'd send the DVDs he owes before putting his next batch on.
kockstar99
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2004, 02:02:31 AM »

U would think he'd send the DVDs he owes before putting his next batch on.

you would think or hope so... but hes not shy to take your money but never send the DVD's...
Cowboy Buddha
VIP

Balls of Molten Steel

« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2004, 07:20:14 PM »

Bid from him but don't pay him.  It cost to put items up on eBay.  That fuck stick has a rep for ripping kids off their hard earned money.  

I will not change this Sig. until Vikings, Twins, Wild, T-Wolves or any MN teams win a Championship (10/16/06)
cuikka
Opening Act

« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2004, 12:14:44 PM »

Has anyone made business with this man, Paul Cromwell?
I remember that i have red some negative things about him. Etc. takes the money, but dont send items!
COLDHEARTBREAKER
Headliner

Get In The Ring

« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2004, 12:38:03 PM »

instead of bringing this shit back up again try reading this thread through all the answers are on here!

Cathy
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2004, 02:21:34 AM »

I have also been waiting for over a month now for the Indianna 1991 DVD.  I previously bought the RIR 1991 three DVD set and Milton Keynes and got them after a couple of months.  

Another ebayer I am having a problem with is someone from Spain who has been deregistered and the email address I have doesn't work.  His user name was gamardvd (or something like that).  I bought the Argentina 1992 remastered DVD from him.

Cathy
COLDHEARTBREAKER
Headliner

Get In The Ring

« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2004, 05:59:50 AM »

hi

i'm pretty sure that SPanish guy you are on about is now this guy on ebay elgatomarcus
Cathy
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2004, 07:47:00 PM »

Yes, I think that may be the same guy too, but I don't know whether to email him in case its not.

Cathy
SLCPUNK
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2004, 02:31:37 AM »

What a dick. Either way if you take that long to send something you are a shitty businessman. It should never take that long. And two I don't believe his post for a minute. They (the people who lie and cheat on ebay) all sound identical. While reading this it reminded me of my car forum. The scam artists would say the same things: "Sorry, things happen. It takes a while to get there." " I sent it a month ago." " I was going to send it until you got nasty with me." Roll Eyes blah blah blah. All bullshit.

It's all the same shit, just in this case it's with music. Ebay does not care. Protect yourself with paypal and use a credit card.
bryceaxl
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2004, 12:48:30 PM »

That guy ripped me and my friend off aswell  he keeps changing his ebay user id and his email address please dont send him any money  this is the  telephone number XXXXXXXX that is on ebay for him so anyone that he stole money from should call him and maybe he might decide not to be such a creep and send them what they paid for

[Mod edit : please read the rules. It is forbidden to post personal addresses or telephone numbers on this board.]
« Last Edit: September 22, 2004, 03:39:46 PM by Pandora » Logged
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2004, 02:43:35 PM »

Or maybe he should stop selling DVDs authored by OTHERS. If he wants to capture and author DVDs himself, fine. But don't use others' work (PC authored DVDs and covers) to sell your crap.

Back Off Bitch
VIP

Fritz Lang

« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2004, 06:48:24 PM »

e-mail phc68@comcast.net for them... If you bother him enough he'll eventually come around and send them

12.10.91 Madison Square Garden
05.12.06 Hammerstein Ballroom
05.14.06 Hammerstein Ballroom
11.10.06 Madison Square Garden
Cathy
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2004, 02:18:01 AM »

Thanks for the email address.  I have been waiting months now for my  DVDs and the two emails I tried to sent this morning bounced back.

Cathy
Back Off Bitch
VIP

Fritz Lang

« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2004, 08:49:25 AM »

Hope you get them Cathy  Wink But....
He is a lazy ass so you have to e-mail him your address, what you bought , the day you paid & the day that the action ended

12.10.91 Madison Square Garden
05.12.06 Hammerstein Ballroom
05.14.06 Hammerstein Ballroom
11.10.06 Madison Square Garden
Cathy
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2004, 02:18:38 AM »

Thanks Back off Bitch.  I have just sent him another email with the names of the DVDs, my name and address and this time I added the dates I paid for them.  I also sent a cc to his paypal email address which is jordan2345@comcast.net

Cathy

PS:  I have had no response to yesterday's email.  Surprise, surprise!!
appetite4lies
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2004, 10:31:57 PM »

I have read this entire thread an others mentioning ths lying sack of shit cromwell.
I especially ejoyed his response to the posts made about him . I was tempted to mail him a shovel to help him dig his own grave that little bit faster.
Ok first time u take a while to get stuff to people due to circumsances beyond your control is understandable and excused.
But to constantly , over and over again for months on end use the same lame ass excuse to everyone is pathetic.
US buyers seem to get a better deal than overseas buyers from this bullshit artist.
If u do not chase this bastard like a hunter with a elephunt gun u do not get shit!
A lot of people should be getting their dvds soon after a chick in Australia contacted authorities in his state after trying to get a refund from paypal ( as the ass suggests to do if u cant wait ) except just try it and u will find he has drained his account.
He disappeared for a few months and appeared again recently. She contacted him ~ he refused refund, made same excuse he has made to  u on here , dvds were no longer needed after 3 months as she got them elsewhere by then.
He would not refund ~ she contacted myself and some others and told him he had to amend the situation before all the paperwork she was given to begin wire fraud ( among others) charges were filed.
He eventually sent a list with many peoples names who would be getting there dvds within the week. So hopefully some of u who have been waiting forever will have your dvds.

Oh and by the way ~ his claim that he owed money and thats why he gets unregistered or whatever it was he said ( too lazy to scroll back) is not entirely true. He constantly gets reported for listing bootlegs and by people who have previously made complaints. All ebay does is cancels the auctions but does not stop the same person from re registering ~ so i have been told.
As mentioned earlier also - bid on his auctions and he has to pay the fees. So he has probably clocked up a balance that needs to be pad with ebay also.

If he is unregistered within a certain amount of time u can not be legally held to the auction contract as there is no longer any security in the transaction... or something like that.

Sorry 4 the war and peace length post ~ just wanted to get it all out.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: