Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 03:08:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227757 Posts in 43244 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  UFC Ultimate Fighting Championship
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 37 Go Down Print
Author Topic: UFC Ultimate Fighting Championship  (Read 279232 times)
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #500 on: July 05, 2008, 04:45:14 PM »

UFC 86
Main card

Light Heavyweight Championship bout:  Quinton Jackson vs.  Forrest Griffin
Middleweight bout:  Patrick C?t? vs.  Ricardo Almeida
Lightweight bout:  Joe Stevenson vs.  Gleison Tibau
Welterweight bout:  Josh Koscheck vs.  Chris Lytle
Lightweight bout:  Tyson Griffin vs.  Marcus Aurelio

Preliminary card
Heavyweight Bout:  Gabriel Gonzaga vs.  Justin McCully
Lightweight Bout:  Jorge Gurgel vs.  Cole Miller
Lightweight Bout:  Melvin Guillard vs.  Dennis Siver
Lightweight Bout:  Corey Hill vs.  Justin Buchholz

Great card! Can't wait

Predictions:
Rampage
Almeida
Stevenson
Kosheck
Aurelio
Gonzaga
Miller
Guillard
Buchholz
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #501 on: July 05, 2008, 07:08:02 PM »

Rampage
Almeida
Stevenson
Kosheck
T Griffin (Think he might get the upset)
Gonzaga (First round!)
Miller
Siver
Hill

Gonzaga is in the prelim? Call me crazy but I was kinda looking forward to that one

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #502 on: July 05, 2008, 07:10:34 PM »

Wanderlei Silva Diego Sanchez vs Thiago Silva is rumoured for UFC 89 in Birmingham, UK

would love this to happen

Edit: God knows how I god those mixed up, im putting it down to the alcohol
« Last Edit: July 05, 2008, 08:03:09 PM by slash666 » Logged

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #503 on: July 05, 2008, 07:42:46 PM »

T Griffin (Think he might get the upset)
He's the favourite actually. It's a case of wrestler vs submission artist, I'm pulling for Aurelio but admitedly might be blinded by being just a big fan.

Gonzaga is in the prelim? Call me crazy but I was kinda looking forward to that one
Yeah he's good to watch but he has to be careful, if he loses he might be done.  He has lost 2 in a row, against fantastic guys but still, 2 defeats.  You know what the company is like, if he loses this, then it could be, so long.

Wanderlei Silva vs Thiago Silva is rumoured for UFC 89 in Birmingham, UK

would love this to happen
Where did you read that? They are two weight divisions apart.  Although one is small for his division and the other is big for his.

The rumour I've heard though is Diego Sanchez vs Thiago Alves:

http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/templates/dailynews.asp?articleid=6628&zoneid=13

While the welterweight division looks towards a championship match in August between current titleholder Georges St. Pierre and Jon Fitch, the weight class will continue to build towards a new top contender as MMAWeekly.com has learned that American Top Team knockout artist Thiago ?Pitbull? Alves is slated to return on Oct. 18 to face former ?Ultimate Fighter? winner Diego Sanchez.

The bout was confirmed to MMAWeekly.com by sources close to the fight. There is currently a verbal agreement with actual bout agreements for the contest expected to be signed in the next few days.

Showing a true dedication to making his way to the top of the welterweight division, Alves has never been shy about facing top competition in the division.

Most recently, he finished former Ultimate Fighting Championship welterweight kingpin Matt Hughes by TKO in the second round of their main event match-up in England at UFC 85. Before that fight, Alves became the first fighter ever to knockout Karo Parisyan, thus solidifying himself as one of the most dangerous fighters at 170 pounds.

Now Alves will have a chance to cement his placement in the division even more as he takes on the always-dangerous Diego Sanchez in the co-main event of UFC 89 in England, sharing the spotlight with a middleweight bout pitting Michael Bisping against Chris Leben.

Sanchez started his career with an unblemished record and looked to be making his way towards an eventual title shot before suffering the first loss of his career against longtime rival Josh Koshcheck in April 2007.

Following a lackluster performance in that fight, Sanchez went to battle with Koscheck?s teammate and current No. 1 contender, Jon Fitch. Despite a strong performance, Sanchez dropped his second fight in row losing a close split decision to Fitch at UFC 76.

Since that time, Sanchez has returned to form, stopping David Bielkheden at UFC 82 and then putting on a stand-up clinic against Luigi Fioravanti at The Ultimate Fighter 7 Finale in June.

The match-up between Alves and Sanchez should produce fireworks as both fighters possess an amazing well rounded style, while maintaining an always intense pace.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2008, 07:50:54 PM by Hammy » Logged
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #504 on: July 06, 2008, 03:28:08 AM »

For the record I picked Forrest who is my 2nd fav fighter after Tito.

Dont believe me?

Ill show u the betting slip! ok

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #505 on: July 06, 2008, 09:23:29 AM »

Aside from the 2nd Round I didn't see him winning it I was surprised by the decision, undercard on the whole was pretty poor, not the best of cards imo.

Quinton Jackson  Vs. Forrest Griffin
Round 1
The fighters trade punches at the sound of the bell with nothing connecting solid. Griffin gets the action started with a right hand lead that lands. Griffin is working the lead leg of Jackson early with low kicks. A left hook from the champion finds its target. Griffin jabs with his left and goes back to Jackson's leg with a kick. A punching flurry punctuated by powerful left staggers Griffin. The challenger comes forward however, glancing a right straight and a low kick. A right uppercut counter collapsesGriffin to the canvas. Rampage enters Griffin's guard and moves him to the cage. Right hands land for Jackson as Forrest stood. Excellent opening frame.

TJ De Santis scores the round 10-9 Jackson
Jordan Breen scores the round 10-9 Jackson
Mike Fridley scores the round 10-9 Jackson

Round 2
Griffin lands a low kick that hurts Jackson. His knee buckles as he retreats to the fencing. Griffin locks on a guillotine and trips Jackson to the canvas. He gives up the hold but takes top position. The challenger moves to side-control and works for an Americana. He gives up the submission to take the mount. Elbows and left hands land for Griffin. Forrest continues to elbow the head but he is doing little damage. All Griffin in the second frame.

TJ De Santis scores the round 10-9 Griffin
Jordan Breen scores the round 10-8 Griffin
Mike Fridley scores the round 10-8 Griffin

Round 3
Griffin continues his assault on Jackson's left leg. Jackson is avoiding the majority of the incoming low kicks, but a few are getting through. Jackson, limping badly, is looking for a knockout punch. He hurts Griffin with a right hand but is now too slow to follow through. Griffin plays it smart by sticking and moving. Jackson tries to rally late in the round with a combination started with a right hook to the body. Griffin takes a bit of punishment but moves away.

Mike Fridley scores the round 10-9 Griffin

Round 4
Jackson gets a takedown but is caught in a triangle. Griffin has the hold secured but he can't control Jackson's trapped arm. Jackson escapes but finds himself fighting an omaplata. The champion stands and lands a hard right hand on the now bleeding challenger. Forrest, dripping crimson fluid below his right eye, gets hit with a strong left right as the round closed.

Mike Fridley scores the round 10-9 Jackson

Round 5
The fifth and final round starts with both fighters looking for a big punch. Griffin gets the best of early action with a right straight. Griffin goes back to the leg with a kick after tasting a right hook. Jackson turns it up a bit with a strong flurry. In the bout's final minute, Griffin went to the leg while Jackson loaded up with shots. Jackson was unable to connect as the close fight came to a close.

Jordan Breen scores the round 10-9 Griffin
Mike Fridley scores the round 10-9 Griffin

This is sherdog's scoring and shows how close many thought it was, hell the fans who had been cheering Griffin even boo'd a bit, it's a shame we could not have something more decisive.  Shows how people perceive things differently.  Sherdog have one guy giving it to Rampage, one ruling a Draw and one giving it to Griffin.  I personally agree with Jordan Breen, I scored it like him, I had it as a draw.  Joe Rogan pissed my off during the fight, from the off he was a Griffin fanboy, totally biased commentary.  Same with Almeida, he was supporting him big style even when he had nothing left, he only gave up on him in the final 2 minutes after he'd spent about 6 minutes doing nothing cos he was gassed. 

Further update here from mmamania.com, this is plain retarded:

Adalaide Byrd who scored it 48-46, gave 4 and 5 to Jackson and Griffin 1, 2 and 3 with 2 as 10-8

Nelson Hamilton had it 48-46 with 1 and 4 for Jackson, and Griffin getting 2 10-8

Roy Silbert had it 49-46 with only round 4 for Jackson.

The scoring of the light heavyweight championship bout at UFC 86 has come under some fire ? mostly everyone besides the judges felt the bout was much closer than the numbers indicated. Not taking anything away from Forrest Griffin ? who shocked the world last night with his upset of Quinton ?Rampage? Jackson ? but it didn?t seem like he won the bout in such convincing fashion. In fact, according to Dave Meltzer, those in press row were split between a close Griffin win and a draw. Regardless, Griffin earned the improbable win ? even though he was visibly not so sure himself of the victor when Bruce Buffer was reading the results.

2 Judges gave Griffin the first friggin round, wtf?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 12:41:48 PM by Hammy » Logged
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #506 on: July 06, 2008, 01:11:46 PM »

I had it down as a draw aswell. Was shocked to with that judging, Jackson obviously had 1, lost 2, from 3 on I never had him as losing a round if anything Forrest was losing more.

Totally agree with you about Rogan, I think it was the 4th round he said "Forrest winning on points thus far", Mike Goldberg quick as anything "You really think so?". Same with Rogan about Almeida as you said, he was looking impressive the first 2 rounds but totally gassed out after which is a shame cause he was looking pretty good.

I'm really looking forward to Tyson Griffin vs BJ, surely that will be Griffins next fight. Think Tyson will pip it myself

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #507 on: July 06, 2008, 01:33:40 PM »

I had it 48-47 Forrest

Round 2 was dominate for Forrest, he controlled every second othat round, Rampage landed ZERO punches

Round 1 was actually close. Forrest was leading till the knockdown.

Round1:
10-9 Rampage

Round2:
10-8 Forrest

Round 3:
10-10 draw

round 4:
10-9 Rampage

Round 5:
10-9 Forrest  I thought Round 5 was pretty clear cut for Griffin as Rampage did nothing and Forrest did all the engaging he controlled the octagon was the aggressor

I had it 48-47 for Griffin

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #508 on: July 06, 2008, 04:05:25 PM »

I'm really looking forward to Tyson Griffin vs BJ, surely that will be Griffins next fight. Think Tyson will pip it myself
Nah he'd lose.

Anyways, next contender is winner of Huerta vs Florian, not that it matters, neither of them can win against him either.

See I get your scoring D and I could accept that, but the big gap was damn skippy, this has to be labelled controversial and warrant a rematch and the soonest possible point, I don't mind who wins, I just want a decisive champion!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #509 on: July 06, 2008, 04:52:45 PM »

I have a theory as to how FOrrest won 4 rounds to 1 and it really isnt that far fetched.

Forrest clearly to me won 2 and 5.

1 and 3 are very very up in the air rounds:

See, what happens, people are normally what I call Prisoners of the Moment.

A round lasts 5 minutes but people sometimes only remember the last minute or so.

Forrest controlled round 1 for most of it.

Rampage really landed that big shot and that was it. he had a couple flurries but nothing outstanding.

So, does that one punch that dropped Griffin give Rampage a round where for more than 3 and a half minutes Forrest controlled?

Also, Forrest recovered immediately, took no damage on the ground and GOT UP from guard.

so yeah, I could see someone giving round 1 to Forrest.

Rampage fucked himself. By lying on his back the ENTIRE 2nd round, he gave the judges the impression that Forrest really hurt him. Rampage RESTED the entire second round.

what happens u ask?

ONE: u get a 10-8 round

Even if its 10-9 u leave a bad image in the judges mind. so when Round 3 is close, they cant help but be a little biased towards the guy who dominated the last round.

Also Rampage did nothing in round 5. Forrest was pushing the pace and bringing the fight. Rampage was backing up most of the fight.

Hammy, its gonna be impossible to have a dominant champ in that weight class. Most fights are gonna be this close or like Chuck/Wandy

too much talent to have a lot of decisive wins.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #510 on: July 06, 2008, 06:45:56 PM »

^ Chuck/Wandy was still clear cut.

Rampage shook Griffin several times in the 1st round, I wonder whether the commentators were listening to Rogan.

I think Round 2 fucked everyone's perception of the fight.

I admit 3 and 4 were up in the air rounds.

The Division may be stacked but you can certainly have more clear cut fights than that, I mean we came close to having stoppages in the 1st and 2nd Round.

What I do think though with such a stacked Division is the long Tito Ortiz/Chuck Liddell reigns are gone, you have a case of, Guy A can beat Guy B, but can't beat Guy C, but Guy C can't beat Guy B, and so on.  I mean Griffin did what Chuck could not, but I think Chuck would knock Griffin out, yet with Rampage and Chuck we aren't far off having an Anderson Silva/Rich Franklin situation.

I think it's simple, give Rampage the rematch or let Machida have the shot.  And assuming Chuck defeats Rashad he could then have a title eliminator with Rampage.  Also love to see Rampage and Wanderlai one more time....

.....and how many days 'til Keith Jardine crawls out the woodwork and goes, "Hey, I knocked Forrest the fuck out!"

Oh and I was just thinking, can James Irvin cut to 185?  I mean if he wins in 2 weeks, surely they would have a rematch at 185 if they could....
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 06:51:23 PM by Hammy » Logged
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #511 on: July 07, 2008, 01:00:56 PM »

Dave Meltzer is reporting exclusively on the Wrestling Observer Newsletter that Dana White and Joe Silva have already have "an idea" in regards to the 205 lb title picture. Dave believes every source within the UFC believes that the winner of Liddell/Evans fight is going to be the next challenger for the Light Heavyweight Crown recently won by Forrest Griffin. The timing at which the fight takes place depends on who wins the fight. If Liddell were the victor, the title fight would take almost immediately at the year-end December event from Las Vegas with Forrest Griffin. Although none of the UFC personalities would admit who they are rooting for between Evans/Liddell, it is pretty apparent they want the latter to emerge victorious. A fight between Liddell and Forrest Griffin could very well break the Pay-Per-View and Gate records set by UFC 66 (Liddell/Ortiz II). The UFC officials are not sure when a Griffin/Evans fight would take place, but they believe it would not happen this year.

As for the future of Quinton "Rampage" Jackson, it is believed that his next opponent will be none other than nemesis Wanderlei Silva. This could fight could very well happen later this year in November, at UFC 90. Dave Meltzer also believes that if Liddell recaptures the Light Heavyweight Crown, Silva/Liddell II will be for the Light Heavyweight Championship at the "Super Bowl" event in February. As for Lyoto Machida, most sources believe he is a possibility for Jackson as well, but maintain that his next fight is likely against Thiago Silva instead.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

And another news story...

Bloody Elbow has learned that the UFC is considering an immediate rematch between Quinton Jackson and Forrest Griffin after the razor close decision on Saturday night. A major factor in determining whether there is such a rematch is Jackson's knee. If it is injured and he needs time off, then they'll go another direction, but a source from the Jackson camp says his leg was hurt in the fight, but sustained no damage that should keep him out for an extended period of time. Needless to say, that's not a certified medical opinion or anything, so the status of Jackson's knee remains a question mark.

The UFC rarely does automatic rematches, let alone in title situations. The controversy over the decision makes marketing a second fight easy though, and few would complain about a rematch of such a great fight. Following the controversial decision in the Michael Bisping vs. Matt Hamill fight, the UFC tried to book an immediate rematch in November, but an injury to Matt Hamill put those plans on ice.

The downside of doing such a rematch is that if Jackson wins, they lose the potential Forrest-Liddell title fight for the time being. However, Quinton-Chuck 3 isn't exactly a marketing disaster either, and there's no guarantee Chuck will win his next fight, even if he is a major favorite

I'm supporting the immediate rematch idea, it's needed.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 01:05:58 PM by Hammy » Logged
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #512 on: July 07, 2008, 01:39:53 PM »

I keep reading Rampage fans goin on about how rampage almost finished forrest in round 1 but thats bullshit.

How did he almost Finish Forrest? He landed a punch that put Forrest on his ass, Forrest immediatelypulled guard, worked from his guard and got back on his feet.

IF he were nearly Finished he wouldve held on and survived and wouldnt have gotten back to his feet against a wrestler.

I certainly dont see how u can say Chuck would knock out Forrest. I mean he absolutely can but Rampage is a much harder hitter than Chuck and he couldnt. Chuck doesnt have a style that matches up well with Forrest as Forrest's cardio would have Chuck having a heart attack by round 3.

As long as they keep Machida out of the title pic, Ill be happy. Until this guy starts fighting instead of stand and praying, they need to keep making him fight random guys.

To maximize the UFC dollar, they should do this:

Forrest vs Rampage II immediately in December

Chuck vs Rashad in Septemeber

Wandereli vs Machida in November

winner of Chuck/Rashad vs Forest/Rampage winner for title  although having CHuck/Rampage III is as silly as having Tito/Chuck III

have winner of Machida/Silva vs loser of Rampage/forrest    and then Rashad fight loser of Machida/Silva

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #513 on: July 07, 2008, 01:47:54 PM »

As I've said before the biggest issue most have is the score cards and the massive difference.

I'd have been accepting of Griffin winning via a point/split decision, Rampage winning the same or better still a draw, either way I think a rematch is warranted first.

As far as I'm concerned Chuck would outstrike him and finish him, he's a great counter fighter and I see him catching him and finishing him.

Machida has a style which isn't viewer friendly but if he keeps winning they can't deny him for ever, I really want him to lose because as Champion he would kill ratings.  If his next rumoured fight is true though I unfortunately see him winning, hope he doesn't cos I like Thiago Silva.
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #514 on: July 07, 2008, 02:47:46 PM »

I think they should choose the next few PPV's to run a LHW tourney.

For Example:

September          October                   November              December                     January                         April

Chuck v. Evans
                                                                                         Chuck v. Griffin
Griffin gets Bye
                                                                                                                                                                  Chuck v. Machida
                                                          Silva v. Jackson
                                                                                                                               Silva v. Machida
                          Machida v. Shogun

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #515 on: July 07, 2008, 02:53:57 PM »

I think they should choose the next few PPV's to run a LHW tourney.

For Example:

September          October                   November              December                     January                         April

Chuck v. Evans
                                                                                         Chuck v. Griffin
Griffin gets Bye
                                                                                                                                                                  Chuck v. Machida
                                                          Silva v. Jackson
                                                                                                                               Silva v. Machida
                          Machida v. Shogun

Would be cool, but I can't see us ever getting one, Dana's said before he is not keen on Tournaments, although I do believe he is referring to the popular and uber cool PRIDE ones where they fight 2wice in one night and under the unified rules they would not be allowed to.  A Tournament like yours would probably be hit by injury problems and the question would be, what's the point why not just have the fights, as planned, and have the winners get a title shot.
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #516 on: July 07, 2008, 03:03:33 PM »

I was using tourney loosely, but trying to get a structure in place where for example if Chuck wins, he knows he has Griifin, and the winner of that fight is getting the winner of other pre-determined fights. Sure injuries would play into that... but I like the idea of having a set in stone road map for the future of the division.

That way for example Evans doesn't get screwed if he wins, winner of Chuck v. Evans get Forrest baring injury. Not Chuck gets Forrest but Evans somehow gets The Dean of Mean.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #517 on: July 07, 2008, 03:36:10 PM »

Basically u will see Chuck vs Rashad, Rampage vs Silva

If Chuck wins he gets the shot against Forrest, if Rashad wins, Rampage, Silva winner gets Forrest

Evans will be fucked if he wins like Jardine was.

Truthfully it shouldve been jardine against Rampage and not Forrest

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #518 on: July 07, 2008, 05:50:02 PM »

Basically u will see Chuck vs Rashad, Rampage vs Silva

If Chuck wins he gets the shot against Forrest, if Rashad wins, Rampage, Silva winner gets Forrest

Evans will be fucked if he wins like Jardine was.

Truthfully it shouldve been jardine against Rampage and not Forrest
No doubt, the dude beat Chuck and Forrest, if he had not lost to Houston I don't think they would of ignored him, they really could not of argued about it then.  Now he's lost to Wanderlai he's a long way off.  Guys like Rashad and Machida, generally, most fights, are not entertaining to watch fight, it's just the way it is and they've failed to do anything to build up the name value.  Look at Anderson Silva when he first won the belt, you could tell Dana was pissed, his golden boy Franklin, Captain America of the Middleweights had lost, now he had someone who could not even speak a lick of English.  Now though with the way he's destroyed people, and UFC's ability to gloss over minor weaknesses he's shown in fights they have built him up as this pound for pound one of the best, unbeatable monster.  It's happened so often over the years, Arlovski and Liddell were unbeatable and then someone came along and showed they were human.  Same will happen with Anderson.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #519 on: July 15, 2008, 09:25:08 PM »

Former UFC light heavyweight champion Quinton ?Rampage? Jackson was today arrested in Costa Mesa, Calif., on suspicion of felony evading, hit-and-run and reckless driving, according to DailyPilot.com.

Jackson ? who has a massive pick-up truck with his image plastered on various sides ? apparently fled the scene of an accident and then continued to weave in and out of traffic and allude police, causing at least one more collision before coming to a stop, according to a separate SI.com report.

Images show that his tire is absolutely shredded.

Here?s and account from DailyPilot.com:

?Jackson, the driver of a lifted, gray pick-up truck left crashed cars, shredded tires and sparks in his wake this afternoon when he led police on a short pursuit from the southbound 55 freeway exit onto Newport Boulevard where he hit at least three cars, police said.

The driver hit two cars at 19th Street and Newport Boulevard, then drove away at about 1:13 p.m., Lt. Paul Dondero said. A Costa Mesa police officer saw the driver southbound approaching 17th Street and tried to pull him over, police said. There, he hit at least one more car before continuing to run, now heading south toward the Balboa Peninsula, Dondero said. Some time after that, the truck blew a tire but continued to drive on its rims, Dondero said.

Jackson eventually gave up, pulled over and was arrested, police said. The whole chase lasted about five minutes, Dondero said.?

Fortunately, no one was injured throughout the incident. He is being held on $25,000 bail.

Jackson recently lost his 205-pound belt to Forrest Griffin via unanimous decision in a thrilling five-round battle at UFC 86: ?Jackson vs. Griffin? at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, Nevada, on July 5. The UFC is aware of his arrest; however, has not issued a statement at this time.

Stay tuned for more details on this developing story.

Well bang go his rematch chances, he'll be in the doghouse for a few months.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 37 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: