Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:32:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227700 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  UFC Ultimate Fighting Championship
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 37 Go Down Print
Author Topic: UFC Ultimate Fighting Championship  (Read 278413 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #140 on: April 18, 2006, 08:59:18 PM »

I ac tually have some friends tryin to say Forrest won that 3rd round.

They are crazy!

Tito out did him on the feet and then got the takedown.

By rights Tito shouldve got a 10-8 first round instead of 10-9 cause he totally dominated Forrest for the entire 5 minutes.

If that wasnt a 10-8 round, there should never be 10-8 rounds.

The judge who scored is 29-27 for Tito did have it 10-8 in the 1st and rightfully so.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #141 on: April 19, 2006, 09:14:51 AM »

I ac tually have some friends tryin to say Forrest won that 3rd round.

They are crazy!

Tito out did him on the feet and then got the takedown.

By rights Tito shouldve got a 10-8 first round instead of 10-9 cause he totally dominated Forrest for the entire 5 minutes.

If that wasnt a 10-8 round, there should never be 10-8 rounds.

The judge who scored is 29-27 for Tito did have it 10-8 in the 1st and rightfully so.

I've got you one better.  Go to www.ufc.tv  Scroll down to the bottom and they have this online survey as to who you think won the match.  Forrest had more votes as of yesterday.  no

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #142 on: May 09, 2006, 04:23:21 PM »

I have some FANTASTIC news.

This Sunday, the awesome Mike Bisping from The Ultimate Fighter 3 is coming to my martial arts club to give a 3 and a half hour seminar.  Teaching us the great stand up he's known for years, and the fantastic ground and pound and submission fighting he's been taught on the show by Tito Ortiz.  I can't wait!  This is the only club in the UK he's doing this for since he is friends with a boxer at my club, and because this is a big thing for our club the local press will be there and pictures will be taken and i will be sure to put them online as soon as....

....Get In! Tongue
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #143 on: May 10, 2006, 05:13:12 PM »

Post all the details dude, that sounds fuckin exciting!

If he says who won the show, DO NOT POST IT THOUGH!!!!!!!!! hihi

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #144 on: May 10, 2006, 05:17:07 PM »

Post all the details dude, that sounds fuckin exciting!

If he says who won the show, DO NOT POST IT THOUGH!!!!!!!!! hihi
hihi The show ain't over, it's down to the Final 4 i've been told which will face off at the end of next month or something, not quite sure.

Just found out we also get a half hour Q & A session with him, he also sent an e-mail to one of the guys saying he can't wait to meet my instructor, he's heard he's a legend Cheesy
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #145 on: May 14, 2006, 12:25:31 PM »

Just got back from the seminar with Bisping.? Was an awesome time.? Had an intense warm-up, 3 rounds of shadow boxing and plenty of ground and pound and techinques on the floor, submissions from the guard, mount, half-guard, side position.? Really awesome time he's a right down to earth guy, all of us got to fight him on the ground at the end which was cool, he demolished the club, he is fucking awesome, i had the pleasure of tapping out to an ankle lock of his, i really hope he wins he's a top guy.? After over 2 and a half hours of training we also got a Q&A session, where he said if he wins he's gonna get a 9 fight UFC contract and he'll have to move to America and forfeit his UK titles (He's British Kickboxing Champion...).? He also said Shamrock is a right enough guy, though he did a bit of tough guy acting for the cameras (attributed that to his WWF time...).? 'Twas an awesome time, had pics taken with him (I'll put 'em up when the dude who took 'em sends 'em to me...).? I'll probably add to this when i'm a bit more sober.....went for a drink afterwards in the pub hihi....just remembered he also said Ross Pointon is thick and he could tap him out in his sleep (He's fought him before...)

Edit: Also said June 2nd he's going to Nigel Benn's training camp in Tenerife then after that he's flying to Las Vegas for the UFC stuff....
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #146 on: May 19, 2006, 11:15:24 PM »

I just watched UFC for the first time tonight.? I knew it was no holds barred violence but nothing prepared me for that.? The fights lasted about 2 mins tops and they all consisted of one guy, the one who gained the advantage early on, punching the other on the head repeatedly, even smashing their face in while they're lying on the floor.? That's just sick, y'all.? What's going on? Embarrassed
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #147 on: May 28, 2006, 03:17:47 AM »

Well pretty much what i thought would happen with Hughes-Gracie.Matt pretty much handed him his ass. Grace should have tried to come back .things have change way to much since he last fougth .Espacialy coming back and fight someone like Matt .

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #148 on: May 28, 2006, 09:08:11 PM »

Well pretty much what i thought would happen with Hughes-Gracie.Matt pretty much handed him his ass. Grace should have tried to come back .things have change way to much since he last fougth .Espacialy coming back and fight someone like Matt .
Yep, i hoped it would go a bit longer but still i expected the same.  Gracie should never of come back, it was a real shame at the end to see him looking like a broken down man, Hughes had the strength but also shocked Gracie on the ground showing he had the skills....

....I was impressed with The Boogeyman Dave Lister, great submission victory, i enjoyed most of the fights except the Sanchez one which for the most part was a total bore.

I should have those pics up from the Mike Bisping seminar ''Soon'' Cheesy
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #149 on: June 17, 2006, 05:20:04 PM »

Can't believe this thread is dying no

The Ultimate Fighter this season has been great.

Kendal vs Ed Herman in the Middleweight final should be interesting.  If Ed get's his head sorted he should win but on current form i would back Kendal......

Kalib the other week was a fucking pussy pulling out and those guys refusing to come back, i was impressed with Ross Pointon.  He may be a dumbass who's lacking in the talent department but at least he's got the right i don't give a fuck mentality....

Here are a couple more pics from the seminar....

This is Bisping nearly being made to tap by one of the instructors at my club, he amazingly managed to get out of this....

And this is the dude just chilling...

R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #150 on: June 17, 2006, 06:04:14 PM »

Bet you tried to kiss him!

Thats why he looks so fucked off!  Wink
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #151 on: June 17, 2006, 07:45:34 PM »

Bet you tried to kiss him!

Thats why he looks so fucked off!? Wink
Other way round actually, i turned him down, he took it hard, rejection from me has that effect on people Kiss Tongue Cheesy
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #152 on: June 22, 2006, 06:18:05 PM »

Dana White recently appeared as the first guest on the relaunch of Combat Fighter Zone (CFZ) Radio now live and on MMANews.com.

When asked about the rumor that UFC had offered a deal of some sort to Lesnar, Dana replied, "you know I did talk to Brock Lesnar [long pause] and I don't know what he's going to do. You know, I don't know what he's going to do. He knows the UFC is an option for him."

That would be awesome to see.......... yes
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #153 on: June 22, 2006, 07:31:29 PM »

Lesnar?

He's definately got the amateur wrestling background.  But I fear that without enough knowledge ou Ju Jitsu or any other MMA disipline he might not be too sucessful.

But damn would it be intimidating to see his big ass in the octagon. ok

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #154 on: June 23, 2006, 10:12:56 PM »

I got Ed Herman and Bisping winning.

Tito will destroy Shamrock and I think ARlosvski will win back the belt, I think he will redeem himself.

Id love to see Lesnar in the octagon, its not like he cant learn Jiu jitsu.

Evolution
« Reply #155 on: June 23, 2006, 10:21:51 PM »

I'm not into UFC much, but I would definately tune into a Lesnar fight  ok
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #156 on: June 24, 2006, 06:51:22 AM »

I got Ed Herman and Bisping winning.

Tito will destroy Shamrock and I think ARlosvski will win back the belt, I think he will redeem himself.

Id love to see Lesnar in the octagon, its not like he cant learn Jiu jitsu.
I agree with all of that.  I really hope Bisping wins, his fight against Pointon was great.  I loved the build up, really funny, Pointon was a great character and i give the guy credit for being man enough to fight and comeback when nobody else would, shame he's a fairly shit fighter.  Bisping has good stand up and a good ground game he should definately win.

I hope Ortiz does destroy Shamrock, before the show i wasn't a fan of his but i thought he was excellent and it was great to see how much he cared about the people, he put his heart and soul into it, Shamrock just seemed to be there for the paycheck i was really disappointed with him.

I expect Arlosvski to win as well Slyvia got lucky, Arlosvski made a mistake and got caught, i don't think he'll be that stupid again.......

....as for Lesnar you're right, look at Hamill on the Ultimate Fighter he was an amateur wrestler and he went through everyone in training and learned a load along the way and but for his injury he would of easily made it to the final he would of destroyed Josh Haynes.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #157 on: June 24, 2006, 01:24:53 PM »

And think Lesnar is 5 times stronger and bigger than Hamil.

Also, Tito manhandled Shamrock in their first fight.

If u guys havent saw it, u need to watch it.

Ive never in my life have seen a fighter's face look worse than Shamrocks did after that Tito fight.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #158 on: June 24, 2006, 01:39:26 PM »

If u guys havent saw it, u need to watch it.

Ive never in my life have seen a fighter's face look worse than Shamrocks did after that Tito fight.
Yeah he really brutalised him his face was so swollen after he looked a total mess, i've never seen someone last that long and take that much damage......

....it's a shame we don't get the Ultimate Fighter Finale until tomorrow night, so i best stay out of this thread tomorrow, don't want it spoiling.

We get Ultimate Fight Night 4 tonight is that recent or a repeat? (Said Stefan Bonner is fighting....) Then 2moro it's Ultimate Fighter Finale & Vengence, Get In!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #159 on: June 24, 2006, 02:37:09 PM »

The newest Ultimate Fight Night live comes on here June 28th Stephan is fighting Season 2 winner Rashad Evans.

If Stephan is fighting the white goatee Keith something guy from season 2 u are getting the old one.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 37 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: