Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 03:19:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227962 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  2 french radiostations announce CD for this summer
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2 french radiostations announce CD for this summer  (Read 8743 times)
Pingouirose
Rocker

Here I Am !

« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2005, 01:16:46 PM »

NRJ? We have that here in Sweden too.

Must be the worst radio station there is. They only play commercial crap over and over again. The only listenable band they'd ever play is U2.

I wouldn't call those DJs reliable.....

/jarmo

Same NRJ in France  hihi
Only crap.. crap crap.

Europe 2 is 50% crap 50% rock but I think the NRJ thing kills the news/rumour  nervous
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2005, 01:17:54 PM »

oh oui fm also? (another french radiostation). Thanks Rain I feel less alone on that whole topic hihi as I said, it might be BS but It's weird that 3 radiostations who haven't mentioned GN'R even once for 10 years just give the same news exactly the same day.

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2005, 01:26:31 PM »

oh oui fm also? (another french radiostation). Thanks Rain I feel less alone on that whole topic hihi as I said, it might be BS but It's weird that 3 radiostations who haven't mentioned GN'R even once for 10 years just give the same news exactly the same day.

But damn! Why should French knows about a release, and not the rest og the world. I find that a bit strange. But u never know when it comes to GNR.

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
kiss-from-a-rose
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2005, 01:34:06 PM »

But damn! Why should French knows about a release, and not the rest og the world. I find that a bit strange. But u never know when it comes to GNR.

Ask Francis Sehr-Gut...(Pop-Rock Station/RTL2)  Grin
sandman
Legend

« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2005, 01:37:50 PM »

i'm guessing this all means nothing. just the result of stinson's comments.

a week or two ago, dee snyder said on 93.3 WMMR in philly that CD was set for a release in the spring. he didn't give a source or anything - i'm sure he just picked it up from the internet somewhere.

dee always rips axl. at least once a week. he said he thinks axl will release the album only because of the success VR has had. cause he doesn't want his old bandmates to show him up. ?

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2005, 01:48:54 PM »

The thing I found extremely curious is that Oui fm spoke about a release on BMG records ....  Huh

BMG records? Now, maybe that's something after the publishing deal.
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2005, 02:02:55 PM »

The thing I found extremely curious is that Oui fm spoke about a release on BMG records ....  Huh

That alone shows they know nothing. As far as I know BMG is in a joint venture with Sony, so it's as far remote from Universal as can be.

As I said, they all probably saw the "news" on some music industry message board or mailing list.

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
Lucs
Almost Belgian
Rocker

IT FINALLY WORKED !!!

« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2005, 02:16:59 PM »

Well it doesn't mean anything... they just checked www.gnrfrance.net where we talked about Tommy's interviews and here it is, they say it's gonna be release soon.

Radio is the less reliable source in my opinion... I feel like they just say what people want to hear, not what is true...

Anyway, it won't make Chinese Democracy come sooner...

Radio Framboise hasn't said anything in Switzerland rofl

ccorn69
VIP

Dreaming and waiting

« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2005, 02:24:15 PM »

I think something like this would be reported everywhere...not just in France

Thats not Stardust on my feet...
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2005, 02:35:50 PM »

Ask Francis Sehr-Gut...(Pop-Rock Station/RTL2)? Grin
"salut bande de petits graisseux et bande de petites graisseuses!" hihi

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2005, 03:24:16 PM »

As far as I know BMG is in a joint venture with Sony, so it's as far remote from Universal as can be.

As I said, they all probably saw the "news" on some music industry message board or mailing list.
Oh, I get it. I hear Sanctuary label is also related to BMG in some countries.

Possibly they hastily concluded that GNR changed its label for Sanctuary with that deal.
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2005, 03:39:29 PM »

Oh, I get it. I hear Sanctuary label is also related to BMG in some countries.

Possibly they hastily concluded that GNR changed its label for Sanctuary with that deal.

Sanctuary is distributed by BMG, so it's a possibility.

Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2005, 06:41:35 PM »

If there is any truth in this, and this is adressed to the GNR CAMP from me and think what you want to think about it :

Do NOT put any money into NRJ as i have learnt today from a close friend who knows, that, NRJ is bankrupt and will either be sold or closed down.

This radio is OUT.

RTL2 or Europe 2 are reliable.

Nothing to say
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2005, 07:11:54 PM »

Do NOT put any money into NRJ as i have learnt today from a close friend who knows, that, NRJ is bankrupt and will either be sold or closed down.

If NRJ is going bankrupt then I'm the queen of England  hihi

Anyway, being reliable has nothing to do with being bankrupt or not.

axlsfriend
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2005, 12:00:28 AM »

i hope none of you people are happy about this b/c you no as well as i do that putting another july release date which is 5 months away will soon be pushed back and back untill we are in to 2006.  I have been coming to this site since 2002 and i thik their has been two july dates since then.  As much as I love these guys and think about gnr all the time they are all fucked especially that fucking mute red headed cocksucker asshole who has not said a word since dec 05 02 except some bullshit statement he made about rio which was a year ago.  add on another 5 months and that statement was a year and half old i guess that means soon to axl if july is the real date, asshole.  maybe axl does need those 4 loser junkies after all to make an album, hey axl why dont you wake the fuck up and realize the dumbest thing you ever said was (axl rose is guns n roses), because your not, guns n roses has not done a fucking thing since 1993 b/c that was the last time their was guns n roses.  new gnr is very cool and i like them but you all know as well as i know that dizzy tommy rich robin and the rest of the band sure as hell are not holding this cd up.  and im sure that everyone else realizes that velvet revolvers cd would have been half ass like snakepitt and loaded if it was'nt for weiland. 

1 crazy perfectionist dickhead who cares about no one but himself
2 easygoing junkie mello guitar players who care allitle about their fans
1 great rythem guitar player and awsome writer who in my opinion was the glue that kept gnr
together   
and 1 drummer

makes the greatest rock and roll band in the last 20 years without them all you have years and years of wasted time half ass atempts and aborted tours.

shit or get off the pot Axl, put out Chinese democracy or go to slash duff izzy and matts house give them a real apology and all the money you stole from them,  go to the studio do some drugs together, fuck some girls turn back the clock and you should have an album out by june and take over the world again.
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2005, 12:16:05 AM »

And you call yourself as "axlsfriend".  nervous  hihi
I guess you should try to see your bitchin' friends here: http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=18430.0  ok

Rain
VIP

ai-ki-do is the path

« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2005, 03:54:31 AM »

The thing I found extremely curious is that Oui fm spoke about a release on BMG records ....? Huh

That alone shows they know nothing. As far as I know BMG is in a joint venture with Sony, so it's as far remote from Universal as can be.

It's obvious that neither NRJ or RTL2 are in the know while others radios in the world aren't. What I found interesting is that NRJ is mentioning GNR ... (it's unfortunately the first radio in France and if they're interested in GNR and air the single you know what that means)... I'm less astonished that RTL2? (with zegut) and oui fm (l'odys?e du rock) talked about the few gnr news that leaked from Tommy.
I don't know anything about BMG ! I didn't give it a real importance as I heard that on sunday morning (odys?e du rock, the DJ is a GNR fan) and didn't even think to post? it at my own forum. They simply said they saw Chinese Democracy on the release list of the BMG catalog. I don't take it for granted I take anything gnrwise for granted. If nesquick hadn't posted the NRG news I wouldn't have mentionned it either.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2005, 03:57:38 AM by Rain » Logged

The force ... the force ...
kiss-from-a-rose
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2005, 11:53:48 AM »

Zegut's cool!  Wink
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: