Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:02:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The Phantom of the Opera makes me think of Axl
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Phantom of the Opera makes me think of Axl  (Read 2418 times)
Annie
« on: February 12, 2005, 10:03:12 PM »

I am totally in love with Gerry Butler's reinvention of the Phantom of the Opera in the new movie version because his passion and genius remind me of Axl. And he is a total babe. The hauntingly beautiful songs Music of the Night and Past the Point of no return make me think of Estranged and November Rain and Don't cry.  Axl is totally misunderstood just like the phantom. I love both the stage and movie versions of Phantom of the Opera just like  I love classic and New GNR! Any thoughts? Roll Eyes love drool
jgfnsr
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2005, 08:25:06 PM »

I am totally in love with Gerry Butler's reinvention of the Phantom of the Opera in the new movie version because his passion and genius remind me of Axl. And he is a total babe. The hauntingly beautiful songs Music of the Night and Past the Point of no return make me think of Estranged and November Rain and Don't cry.? Axl is totally misunderstood just like the phantom. I love both the stage and movie versions of Phantom of the Opera just like? I love classic and New GNR! Any thoughts? Roll Eyes love drool

Well, while you won't find me or any other male here having the exact same reaction as you did, I understand what you're saying.
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2005, 09:29:23 AM »

Well, while you won't find me or any other male here having the exact same reaction as you did, I understand what you're saying.

hihi rofl hihi

smoking Izzy? smoking

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2005, 11:25:28 AM »

Personally, i don't agree.

I don't think axl is " that" misunderstood. He is a businessman AND an artist and seems to be someone who wants things as he thinks they can be.

PS : I prefer stage.

Nothing to say
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: