Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 08:31:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227804 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Were is the announcement???
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Were is the announcement???  (Read 26446 times)
--DEA--
Rocker

Try it!!

« on: February 15, 2005, 02:55:47 AM »

Everybody was so exited when we all heard about the Sanctuary contract/deal.. But now we have the silence again. I wonder if we ever will get that "big" announcement.. Naa.. I'm not sure anymore but I can't quit waiting after all these years  hihi

how do you feel about it?
fartinabag
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2005, 03:24:30 AM »

"Regardless we hope to announce a release date in the next few months" - AXl March 2004.
Cowboy Buddha
VIP

Balls of Molten Steel

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2005, 04:26:53 AM »

"Regardless we hope to announce a release date in the next few months" - AXl March 2004.

even axl can't be trusted about the release date

I will not change this Sig. until Vikings, Twins, Wild, T-Wolves or any MN teams win a Championship (10/16/06)
estranged.1098
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2005, 04:29:14 AM »

The release of GH by UMG certainly delayed things for a little bit longer... but I'm sure it's closer than ever today.
elmaestro
Rocker

Turn loose the swans that drew my poets craft...

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2005, 04:33:50 AM »

If I remember correctly there were rumours that GNR are having a meeting of some sort this week. ?Axl giving the others an update on what is going to happen or something like that. ?

Maybe we'll hear something next week? ok ?

The secret of the hanged man.... the smile on his lips...
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2005, 04:38:19 AM »

The release of GH by UMG certainly delayed things for a little bit longer... but I'm sure it's closer than ever today.

why?? alot of people said that one year ago when axl said the above quote... why do you think that its closer than ever one year later...

Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2005, 05:31:52 AM »

why?? alot of people said that one year ago when axl said the above quote... why do you think that its closer than ever one year later...

as the minutes, days , years go by, mathematically speaking it's always closer than ever  hihi

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
Chuzeville
Rocker

I'm Serge Lama!

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2005, 05:47:50 AM »

even axl can't be trusted about the release date

True. I always chuckle, or cringe, when I hear people say that they won't believe anything unless the word come for The Man himself.
jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2005, 06:02:07 AM »

I think you raise an interesting point in that somehow we can't stop waiting and hoping.

As much as we would like to give up, I think collectively we all need some kind of closure...

Or perhaps the "thrill of the chase" is ultimately what we are all addicted to here?

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2005, 06:50:17 AM »

I think you raise an interesting point in that somehow we can't stop waiting and hoping.

As much as we would like to give up, I think collectively we all need some kind of closure...

Or perhaps the "thrill of the chase" is ultimately what we are all addicted to here?

have you ever been inlove  in a platonic way ? I have, and  it's exactly the same thing, unlike real love, platonic love could last forever until the object of your affection tells you to either FUCK OFF or actually decides to love you back, but if the object of your affection remains silent, THEN you're in for some serious waiting accompanied by death, desease, injustice , inhumanity, , torture , anger, hate, murder, pain,cruelty  infidelity, slime, and stink and every crawling putred thing, every possible uglyness and corruption you SON OF A BITCH I BELIEVE ! nervous crying

In order for us to give up on our love for Chidem we need Axl to tell us to  FUCK OFF or I LOVE YOU, somehow I don't think either one will happen.

peace

The Estranged MrFlashbax
VIP

The Tranquil Jester

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2005, 08:18:07 AM »

have you ever been inlove? in a platonic way ? I have, and? it's exactly the same thing, unlike real love, platonic love could last forever until the object of your affection tells you to either FUCK OFF or actually decides to love you back, but if the object of your affection remains silent, THEN you're in for some serious waiting accompanied by death, desease, injustice , inhumanity, , torture , anger, hate, murder, pain,cruelty? infidelity, slime, and stink and every crawling putred thing, every possible uglyness and corruption you SON OF A BITCH I BELIEVE ! nervous crying

peace

where's that quote from? it sounds very familiar

Thanks 2 those who went 2 Mustang Harry's on May 12th. That made my first concert experience something I'll never forget. Never did I feel like I fit in anywhere as much as I did amongst you strangers
chinesedemocracy05
Banned
Rocker

SPRECHMAN!

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2005, 09:00:21 AM »

RIR3 intro

They just thought Id know better. Better.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2005, 09:12:13 AM »

I think platonic love means the spiritual love that doesn't involve sex. Yes, in a way the love for music is very platonic.

But, Wooody, Isn't your one just a one-sided love?
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2005, 09:21:40 AM »

RIR3 intro

and Excorcist 3
Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2005, 09:51:41 AM »

If any of you had the guts to be silent and we stopped posting for a couple of days or even weeks, you know who ( Axl ) would hear about it. But none of have the baaalllllllls to give back the silents that he's been given us... I don't know why you continue with all this suck assness .. makes me sick . A note to all you starved fans, they don't give a fuck! there's to much chatter, unless you do something quick, they'll continue to keep us in the dark.

A Lesson Learned is Life at its Best
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2005, 09:56:16 AM »

I think platonic love means the spiritual love that doesn't involve sex. Yes, in a way the love for music is very platonic.

But, Wooody, Isn't your one just a one-sided love?
Hmmmmmmmm, I think you didn't get my point.
The waiting for either your girl/boy or Chinese Democracy (axl) is indeed a one-sided love.

But I was comparing the love for the music we have not "tasted" yet to platonic love.

Having an orgasm for the first time with the girl/boy you love is like putting on your headphones and listen to Chinese Democracy...

In BOTH situations the Pain,anger, (etc) will end. We won't be waiting anymore , the love will be given from both sides,  And we'll be copulating like bunnies. ?hihi

But if that day doesn't happen, we'll be waiting for ever.
 Sad

norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2005, 10:15:29 AM »

now we have the silence again.
how do you feel about it?
hmm, tommy spoke resently about it...  Cheesy

I don't know why you continue with all this suck assness .. makes me sick . A note to all you starved fans, they don't give a fuck! there's to much chatter, unless you do something quick, they'll continue to keep us in the dark.
seems it's very hard 4 you?

we have some updates news soon was said earlier -and the sanctuary deal was announced  Smiley
then tommy and the other members said spring\late sspring\ by 05...

so sure there may be some more news within the gap  ok

If I remember correctly there were rumours that GNR are having a meeting of some sort this week.  Axl giving the others an update on what is going to happen or something like that. 

Maybe we'll hear something next week? ok   
yeah, with in few months i guess beer

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
shaner
Opening Act

That old man, he's a real mother fucker!!!

« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2005, 10:28:03 AM »

Well from the words of Motorhead, The chase is better then the catch!!!

I think all the waiting is part of the hype!! Its axl's way of doing things! Ever been to a gnr concert? Have they ever gone on stage on time.....hell NO! But the waiting makes it so much better once it does start!
Except if you live in Vancouver or Phili.....

Everything smells like horse shit, down here on the farm!
Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2005, 10:30:36 AM »

yes, norway, it is alittle bit of a problem with me cause I'm freekishly artistic and sensitive to my positive public audience. thanks for the awareness of my post .

A Lesson Learned is Life at its Best
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2005, 10:39:16 AM »

Well from the words of Motorhead, The chase is better then the catch!!!

I think all the waiting is part of the hype!! Its axl's way of doing things! Ever been to a gnr concert? Have they ever gone on stage on time.....hell NO! But the waiting makes it so much better once it does start!
Except if you live in Vancouver or Phili.....

so right, a release date alone will really thrilful 2 me- cheers 2 that ?beer

yes, norway, it is alittle bit of a problem with me cause I'm freekishly artistic and sensitive to my positive public audience. thanks for the awareness of my post .
cool  smoking
« Last Edit: February 15, 2005, 10:45:01 AM by norway » Logged

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: