Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:34:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Were is the announcement???
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Were is the announcement???  (Read 26353 times)
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2005, 11:15:22 AM »

errr.. sorry Your name just looked a little bit feminine, like Phoebe or something. why did you point out unlike real love and until the object of your affection tells you to either FUCK OFF or actually decides to love you back

real love is the simbiotic relationship I explained later on. and I see nothing wrong with "until the object of your affection tells you to either FUCK OFF or actually decides to love you back"

Again, I did not misused my words. Maybe you ran a google search on platonic love and the "no sex" thing came up, well it's a little more than than. Read what Eva wrote. She got it. Don't blame your lack of comprehension on me.? Tongue
Then you are mixed up. Firstly I never said platonic love can't exist in sexual relationship.
Also comprehension wise, You're wrong again. I said I was not discussing your point.
without giving a boring lecture on Plato and Socrates, I just tell you how it's a little more than that.

1) platonic love doesn't oppose to real love. It's real love in the metaphysical way.? e.g. True friendship is a kind of platonic love.
2) platonic love doesn't mean one-sided love at all.

Funny the term is related to "The School of Athens". And it was around the release of Illusion twins when Axl talked his attaching greater weight to the friendship with his the then girlfriend than the romance in an interview.?

OK, now I understand why we are not in the same page.
For ME platonic love is indeed opposed to real love because real love depends in sex.

and that is why we are not understanding eachother. Because we have a different perception of what true love is.  Or at least that's why you are not understanding me or my use of words.
But I've grown tired of this conversation.
Over and out.

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
Mateoson
Rocker

Free Axl!

« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2005, 11:21:25 AM »

OK, now I understand why we are not in the same page.
For ME platonic love is indeed opposed to real love because real love depends in sex.

and that is why we are not understanding eachother. Because we have a different perception of what true love is.  Or at least that's why you are not understanding me or my use of words.
But I've grown tired of this conversation.
Over and out.

Where is Dr. Phil when you need him? LOL! No offense, but thank god this convo is over...

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: