Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:14:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  So many new posters
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: So many new posters  (Read 16078 times)
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2005, 07:12:55 PM »

not bannin, and me not like all of yours either...

it's not much you can do than let it be, i guess, it's a ver diverse board with lots of different peeps so...  Smiley
- what i see you post when it's too much negativity, is cool? ok

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2005, 08:39:20 PM »

I'm still new here, but have read nearly every thread, and I don't think that many people are complaining about the new Gn'R. But if they are who cares Huh The true Gunners will stay with Axl and support the current line-up and the true Gunners will feel that they deserve CD because, because they do? ok The others will whine and complain about how the band was better before Izzy left hihi
I'm supportive of the new band but they will never, for some, replace the original line up, I never really acccepted that Steven and Izzy had left? hihi
Anyway I think it's important to give Newbies some respect, afterall everyone started off as a Newbie. If you don't agree with someone or think someone's wrong, have sympathy for their ignorance and try to teach them? ok

smoking Izzy? smoking

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2005, 09:41:18 PM »

yeah, like treatin everybody with the same respect?and get same back ok

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2005, 10:13:52 PM »

i dont mind new posters but there have been a few here recently that post ridiculous shit.

i mean stuff that is just mind boggling with ignorance and i would hope that every poster takes this board differently than other boards.

to me this board is for the most part mature *i know we fuck around in some topics* but for the most part its mature discussions and good debates.

I know in some GNR threads where that one person was talkin bout axl and izzy bein gay and all that dumb shit, that gets on my nerves.

Ive always felt that unless u have something to add to a discussion u shouldnt post, but some u get the feeling are chasing post counts and just posting without really thinking about what they are really saying.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2005, 12:33:51 PM »

I know in some GNR threads where that one person was talkin bout axl and izzy bein gay and all that dumb shit, that gets on my nerves.
Sounds like ARV, I think what he said was that Slash and Steve were lovers? hihi

smoking Izzy? smoking

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2005, 03:46:39 PM »

Haha I am talking nonsense?  Are you telling me that Axl's behavior is normal?  If you do, then I guess you are right, I am talking nonsense.  But if you do not think it is normal, then everything I say has some merit.  Now I know somebody said that the money that has been spent on this album was given up front to Axl.  Even if that is the case, there is a definite possibility of it not being released.  I told this to another poster, there is such a thing as sunk costs.  If the record company does not like the way CD is sounding, then they may decide that putting the record through production and printing is not worth it and just take the hit.

So instead of cursing and sounding like billy badass, why dont you sit down and think for a second and not write a response based stricly on your emotions. 

estranged33 gets emotional only when he burns with righteous indignation against spiteful comments. Kinda Like the sentiments young Axl showed in some of his songs.
He's a straight fellow and clear in the head. He knows what is an opinion and what is a groundless smear.

Axl's behavior may be a bit unusual but is perfectly normal. What's abnormal is some fans morbid hatred toward him but yet they call it love. puke  That fucking scares the shit out of me.
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2005, 07:13:09 PM »

Haha I am talking nonsense? Are you telling me that Axl's behavior is normal? If you do, then I guess you are right, I am talking nonsense. But if you do not think it is normal, then everything I say has some merit. Now I know somebody said that the money that has been spent on this album was given up front to Axl. Even if that is the case, there is a definite possibility of it not being released. I told this to another poster, there is such a thing as sunk costs. If the record company does not like the way CD is sounding, then they may decide that putting the record through production and printing is not worth it and just take the hit.

So instead of cursing and sounding like billy badass, why dont you sit down and think for a second and not write a response based stricly on your emotions.

estranged33 gets emotional only when he burns with righteous indignation against spiteful comments. Kinda Like the sentiments young Axl showed in some of his songs.
He's a straight fellow and clear in the head. He knows what is an opinion and what is a groundless smear.

Axl's behavior may be a bit unusual but is perfectly normal. What's abnormal is some fans morbid hatred toward him but yet they call it love. puke That fucking scares the shit out of me.

Thanks ppbebe! Someone seems to know where Im coming from! Good post I know what your saying! And yes War 41 I do still think your think your talking nonsense! As i stated previously you dont know jack about what Axl is thinking or what is happening in the gnr world!

AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2005, 02:35:07 PM »

I, and I guess I speak for at least some of the mods too, try to have a board we ourselves would visit even if we weren't "working" on it.
/jarmo

I for one, wouldn't do what I do unless that was the way I thought about it.
Queen of Everything
Slash is Orgasmic (This title has been bumped by the poster)
Legend

Slash Can Ride....... Me!

« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2005, 03:14:30 AM »

I am going to REVIVE a very very very very OLD thread....  yes

There have been lots of new people joining and I think i joined the board around this time.  It is a good thing!  I love hearing new peoples opinions and talking to new people about different ideas and hobbies they have!!  Grin

We are all different, even if we all love GNR!!  ok  yes

Formerly "Drama_qween"... but still as cool. Smiley
www.myspace.com/jessheartsmusic
badapple81
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2005, 08:59:19 AM »

People do the same in certain band threads in Bad Obsession as well, join in the thread just to bash the band and take the piss.. I don't get it.. if you don't like it.. don't read it.
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2005, 01:49:06 PM »

I am going to REVIVE a very very very very OLD thread....  yes

Or how about you just don't?
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2005, 07:10:39 AM »