Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:04:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  What are you interested in right now ?
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: What are you interested in right now ?  (Read 15554 times)
White_Lady
Opening Act

i typed this message with no pants on :D

« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2005, 10:55:00 AM »

urmm im not too sure i have been reading alot of stephen king and im quite interested in computers at the moment yes
Tied-Up
VIP

« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2005, 11:25:53 AM »

Well, lately, I've been focusing a lot on different altered arts... I am usually sketching, painting, sculpting or writing poetry, but recently I've becomed  entranced by altered arts of all kinds...

So this may  become a new passion.

And then there is my passion for tea, that started out as a "temporary passion" that has grown into a business and a full-time permanent passion.
journey
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2005, 01:07:28 PM »

Well, lately, I've been focusing a lot on different altered arts... I am usually sketching, painting, sculpting or writing poetry, but recently I've becomed? entranced by altered arts of all kinds...

So this may? become a new passion.

And then there is my passion for tea, that started out as a "temporary passion" that has grown into a business and a full-time permanent passion.

I've been interested in tea lately. I never knew there were so many flavors. My favorite is raspberry. And chamomile tea is great, because helps me sleep and relieves stress.
Tied-Up
VIP

« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2005, 01:51:51 PM »

I've been working on a raspberry blend... I'd like to blend a raspberry with vanilla to give it a nice creamy finish.  Or maybe caramel... but I'm a little worried about the caramel because my caramel blend has assam tea in it, and I'm not sure how raspberry will taste with assam.

Maybe I can find a nice white chocolate flavor to go with the raspberry... 

My most recent tea blend was a chai blend, it's amazing.  I'm very proud of it because it exceeded my expectations for my chai blend.  Smiley

I'm also going to work on a Chamomile blend, that will also incorporate some other components, including lavender and rooibos which will also help with relaxation. 
journey
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2005, 02:14:17 PM »

I've been working on a raspberry blend... I'd like to blend a raspberry with vanilla to give it a nice creamy finish.? Or maybe caramel... but I'm a little worried about the caramel because my caramel blend has assam tea in it, and I'm not sure how raspberry will taste with assam.

Maybe I can find a nice white chocolate flavor to go with the raspberry...?

My most recent tea blend was a chai blend, it's amazing.? I'm very proud of it because it exceeded my expectations for my chai blend.? Smiley

I'm also going to work on a Chamomile blend, that will also incorporate some other components, including lavender and rooibos which will also help with relaxation.?

That raspberry and white chocolate blend sounds really great. You'll have to send me some when you get it formulated. I'll pay top dollar. haha
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2005, 05:22:23 PM »

playing bogies. u hav 2 go in a public plays. with 2 or more ppl. u hav 2 shout bogies as loud as u can starting off quiet then getting louder and louder. u hav 2 hav a judge.

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2005, 05:54:05 PM »

Yes, they are the musts.

You like PS games as well, perhaps?
Yeah you caught me, that's why I bought TheRomanceOTTK...I loved those strategy games...but I grew to love the book more, it's an epic like Estranged? hihi
I could never find the Legend of the Monkey King in a book shop, but I know the jist of the story? ok

smoking Izzy? smoking

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
im rickjames bitch
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2005, 02:57:22 AM »

my interests change all the time. right now im into rock music, soda and that justiceforkurt.com site is interesting R.I.P. Kurt. there is so much evidence that suggests he was murdered. fuck u courtney  Angry
Rhythm-n-Booze
Headliner

Nice shoes.

« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2005, 02:33:15 PM »

i'm big into the Misfits right now, im really into Danzig all together now because this one girl got me into them.

im also interested in the history of America, since im taking a US to 1877 history class in college and its kind of cool. it makes me really want to visit like the white house and stuff just to see the places...like right outside the white house where mobs gathered.....CRAZY.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2005, 07:13:13 PM »

awhile back i got real heavy into XBox live again

i was 110-27 and ranked in the top 200 on ESPN NBA Basketball

but they reset the records at the first of the year my subscription ran out and i havent played online since

but it was awesome for awhile!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2005, 11:24:49 AM »

awhile back i got real heavy into XBox live again

i was 110-27 and ranked in the top 200 on ESPN NBA Basketball

but they reset the records at the first of the year my subscription ran out and i havent played online since

but it was awesome for awhile!
If only it were free

smoking Izzy? smoking

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
Narcissa
Back In Black
Rocker

« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2005, 03:09:20 PM »

Fucking.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: