Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:24:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Zodiac Signs
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Zodiac Signs  (Read 33713 times)
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« on: March 11, 2005, 08:05:54 AM »

Well I was kinda bored in my office so I made up this thread about horoscope cause I was talking to a friend and she told me that acuarians are cold and very proudful, dunno what that supposed to mean so what you think about horoscope, sometimes The Zodiac Signs can describe you a little but put all your future to it, mmm I dont think so  Roll Eyes

No man can be my equal
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2005, 08:20:34 AM »

I don't believe in any of that crap. Horoscopes usually mention so many things that, atleast one of them is bound to be true. Lame  Tongue

Fuck 'Em All.
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2005, 10:58:31 AM »

Lol - some people believe this stuff - by making predictions ridiculously generalised u can hardly fail hihi

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2005, 11:11:51 AM »

My horoscopes have always been way off. There's never anything really related to how my life is going. Whether it's postive or negative.

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2005, 11:26:59 AM »

Well, I'm a cancer and my profile is pretty dead on with my personality. A guy that hides in his shell when there is trouble and constantly thinks the world is aganist him. But, can also be a very caring husband/father. That's basically what it said.
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2005, 11:33:11 AM »

Well, i'm a cancer, but then, i have a sagitarian ascendant and my moon is in aquarius.

This plus many different aspects change the fact that i'm a cancer, because i am far from typical.

Also, i have mostly fire and air in my native chart, a little bit of earth ( thank god i can be a little grounded) and only 1 thingy in water.

Nothing to say
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2005, 12:15:35 PM »

Well, i'm a cancer, but then, i have a sagitarian ascendant and my moon is in aquarius.

This plus many different aspects change the fact that i'm a cancer, because i am far from typical.

Also, i have mostly fire and air in my native chart, a little bit of earth ( thank god i can be a little grounded) and only 1 thingy in water.
What the hell...what's a native chart, I'm not even gonna ask you how you're moon is in aquarius? Grin

smoking Izzy? smoking

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2005, 01:12:03 PM »

This is a native chart and this is mine :

Nothing to say
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2005, 01:13:32 PM »

I believe that the zodiac is ok, but the horoscope is kinda bullshit I mean the whole astrology thing has already make a destiny for Us?? I do not think so. Wooooa due can you make my native char I was born 22 january 1980 at 10am  peace

No man can be my equal
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2005, 01:15:26 PM »

I need to know where in the world, what town, country as well as date, year and time to do it or " have the site do it".

Nothing to say
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2005, 01:18:46 PM »

No shit! hihi

How anyone can believe this stuff Roll Eyes Are people so daft they believe their lives are controlled by the stars?! A personality defined by the day ur born - ya know i thought it was ur genetics and environment - but planets seem so much more likely rofl

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2005, 01:22:44 PM »

No shit! hihi

How anyone can believe this stuff Roll Eyes Are people so daft they believe their lives are controlled by the stars?! A personality defined by the day ur born - ya know i thought it was ur genetics and environment - but planets seem so much more likely rofl

Astrology was always seen as a science and is over 7000 years old.

When there are full moons, animals react and mad people in asylums do too. So does the sea. Why would it be so incredible to think that our solar system does have an influence on you, according to where the planets were the day of your birth ?

AND, the personality is not entirely defined by this nor by anything else. It's much more complex, but astrology is a good help as to what you could be doing in life, it's a help and should not be something that direct one's life, but there to help one understand it, at times.

Nothing to say
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2005, 01:37:52 PM »

Astrology was always seen as a science and is over 7000 years old.

Please, don't dress this up as science, this is a daft superstition.

When there are full moons, animals react and mad people in asylums do too.

rofl

Do i need to say anything here?

I can't resist - mad people respond to it? And of course your not mad?

Why would it be so incredible to think that our solar system does have an influence on you, according to where the planets were the day of your birth ?

In science in order for a view to be accepted it has to be provable, if it can't be....well, its nonsense.

Got any proof?

The idea is laughable, there is not even a theoretical basis on which this could work - honestly, how? By Magic? Aren't u too old for that?

By the way the moon is made of cheese and the Earth is flat.

AND, the personality is not entirely defined by this nor by anything else.

Yes. I know. Its defined by genetics and ur environment Cheesy

but astrology is a good help as to what you could be doing in life, it's a help and should not be something that direct one's life, but there to help one understand it, at times.

So, u believe in reincarnation, ghosts, the future predicting powers of the planets - anything else? The Easter bunny? Santa? A Guns N' Roses song called 'My Favourite Pillow'? hihi

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2005, 01:46:21 PM »

So, u believe in reincarnation, ghosts, the future predicting powers of the planets - anything else? The Easter bunny? Santa? A Guns N' Roses song called 'My Favourite Pillow'? hihi

I do believe some people have greater knowledge than you and i together and if einstein and newton believed in these and used stars and the universe to think and if that type of thinking helped them discover what we use today, then, i am not mad, nor were they and maybe both you and i do not have enough knowledge to judge ?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2005, 01:49:46 PM by jessica » Logged

Nothing to say
journey
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2005, 02:54:55 PM »

I'm a scorpio. I've read a few profiles on my zodiac. I didn't realize I was so mean. haha

I think Izzy's a virgo cause he likes to criticize. haha haha

*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2005, 03:12:50 PM »

Well if something is wrong untill it is proven right, then something has a chance of being right till proven wrong? Tongue
I'm not sayin' I belive in it, but no one can give any concrete proof that it's right or wrong? Undecided

smoking Izzy? smoking

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2005, 03:18:07 PM »

Astrology does go deep and get a litte too complex but there is a lot of truth to it. It's just not as simple as saying, astrology does not define my personality because that's not entirely what astrology is about.

Astrology is also about how you respond to certain siutations, your dedication to your job, your social life, all of that stuff. There has been too much truth in my horoscopes and profile for me not to believe in Astrology.
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2005, 03:43:32 PM »

I just went to this site and it didn't give me the chart like it gave you but it says that my sun sign is Cancer but my moon sign is Aquaris. It also says my ascendant is in Gemini.
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2005, 06:02:52 PM »

I think Izzy's a virgo cause he likes to criticize. haha haha

Roll Eyes

Criticism or commonsense? If u believe this stuff you clearly went to a curious school - not Hogwarts perhaps? rofl

I'm Libra - which means i don't tolerate absurd superstitions.

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2005, 06:16:40 PM »

I do believe some people have greater knowledge than you and i together and if einstein and newton believed in these and used stars and the universe to think and if that type of thinking helped them discover what we use today, then, i am not mad, nor were they and maybe both you and i do not have enough knowledge to judge ?

confused

Yeah, sure

The planets allignement controls our fate. Do u think that would stand up in court? I killed someone - but its okay 'cos it was the stars controlling me hihi

Not enough knowledge to judge, please don't lower me to your level. It really doesn't take much ''knowledge'' to know this is just silly, c'mon how does it work, i keep asking for ur explanation - is it magic? does it alter space/time? How much influence does it have?  How could a celestial body billions of miles away effect your personality?

Got any answers at all?

U lot are all the same - cling to this absurd position because it can't be disproved it must be true. Wrong - the emphasis is on u to prove it. So prove it.

If i was to tell u i own Chinese Democracy the emphasis would be on me to prove it, not someone else to disprove it -  because i would be the one making the claim, understand? If not try reading it again.

Strikes me is this mumbo jumbo is the same as all mumbo jumbo's in the past -  a desperte attempt to give meaning to a boring and pointless existence.

Its 2005 - look at the world, we have evolved beyond all this.

As for ur referal to Einstein - not sure he ever made a theory for the effects of the zodiac on personality, but maybe he did - care to find that equation?

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: