Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 10:34:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Zodiac Signs
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Zodiac Signs  (Read 33716 times)
journey
Moondancer
Legend

« Reply #100 on: January 11, 2006, 12:22:28 AM »

Find your birthday and then read about your tree. This is just for fun but somewhat accurate...

1. Dec 23 to Jan 01: Apple Tree
2. Jun 25 to Jul 04: Apple Tree
3. Jan 01 to Jan 11: Fir Tree
4. Jul 05 to Jul 14: Fir Tree
5. Jan 12 to Jan 24: Elm Tree
6. Jul 15 to Jul 25: Elm Tree
7. Jan 25 to Feb 03: Cypress Tree
8. Jul 26 to Aug 04: Cypress Tree
9. Feb 04 to Feb 08: Poplar Tree
10.Aug 05 to Aug 13: Poplar Tree
11.Feb 09 to Feb 18: Cedar Tree
12.Aug 14 to Aug 23: Cedar Tree
13.Feb 19 to Feb 28: Pine Tree
14.Aug 24 to Sep 02: Pine Tree
15.Mar 01 to Mar 10: Weeping Willow Tree
16.Sep 03 to Sep 12: Weeping Willow Tree
17.Mar 11 to Mar 20: Lime Tree
18.Sep 13 to Sep 22: Lime Tree
19.Mar 21 : Oak Tree
20.Sep 23 : Olive Tree
21.Mar 22 to Mar 31: Hazelnut Tree
22.Sep 24 to Oct 03: Hazelnut Tree
23.Apr 01 to Apr 10: Rowan Tree
24.Oct 04 to Oct 13: Rowan Tree
25.Apr 11 to Apr 20: Maple Tree
26.Oct 14 to Oct 23: Maple Tree
27.Apr 21 to Apr 30: Walnut Tree
28.Oct 24 to Nov 11: Walnut Tree
29.May 01 to May 14: Poplar Tree
30.Nov 12 to Nov 21: Chestnut Tree
31.May 15 to May 24: Chestnut Tree
32.Nov 22 to Dec 01: Ash Tree
33.May 25 to Jun 03: Ash Tree
34.Dec 02 to Dec 11: Hornbeam Tree
35.Jun 04 to Jun 13: Hornbeam Tree
36.Dec 12 to Dec 21: Fig Tree
37.Jun 14 to Jun 23: Fig Tree
38.Dec 22: Beech Tree
39.Jun 24: Birch Tree

YOUR TREE (in alphabetical order)

Apple Tree (the Love) - quiet and shy at times, lots of charm, appeal,and attraction, pleasant attitude, flirtatious smile, adventurous,sensitive, loyal in love, wants to love and be loved, faithful and tender partner, very generous, many talents, loves children, needs affectionate partner.

Ash Tree (the Ambition) - extremely attractive, vivacious, impulsive,demanding, does not care for criticism. Ambitious, intelligent, talented,likes to play with fate, can be very egotistic, reliable, restless lover,sometimes money rules over the heart, demands attention, needs love and much emotional support.
Beech Tree (the Creative) - has good taste, concerned about its looks,materialistic, good organization of life and career, economical, goodleader, takes no unnecessary risks, reasonable, splendid lifetime companion, keen on keeping fit (diets, sports, etc.).

Birch Tree (the Inspiration) - vivacious, attractive, elegant,
friendly,unpretentious, modest, does not like anything in excess, abhors the vulgar,loves life in nature and in calm, not very passionate, full of imagination,little ambition, creates a calm and content atmosphere.

Cedar Tree (the Confidence) - of rare strength, knows how to adapt,likes unexpected presents, of good health, not in the least shy, tends to look down on others, self-confident, a great speaker, determined, often impatient, likes to impress others, has many talents, industrious,healthy optimism, waits for the one true love, able to make quick decisions.

Chestnut Tree (the Honesty) - of unusual stature, impressive,
well-developed sense of justice, fun to be around, a planner, born diplomat, can be irritated easily, sensitive of others feelings, hardworker, sometimes acts superior, feels not understood at times, fiercely family oriented, very loyal in love, physically fit.

Cypress Tree (the Faithfulness) - strong, muscular, adaptable, takes what life has to give but doesn't necessarily like it, strives to be content, optimistic, wants to be financially independent, wants love and affection, hates loneliness, passionate lover which cannot be satisfied,faithful, quick-tempered at times, can be unruly and careless, loves to gain knowledge, needs to be needed.

Elm Tree (the Noble-mindedness) - pleasant shape, tasteful clothes,modest demands, tends not to forgive mistakes, cheerful, likes to lead but not to obey, honest and faithful partner, likes making decisions for others, noble-minded, generous, good sense of humor, practical.

Fig Tree (the Sensibility) - very strong minded, a bit self-willed,honest, loyal, independent, hates contradiction or arguments, loves life and friends, enjoys children and animals, a social butterfly, great sense of humor, likes idleness and laziness after long demanding hours at work,
has artistic talent and great intelligence.

Fir Tree (the Mysterious) - extraordinary taste, handles stress poorly,loves anything beautiful, can become depressed at times, stubborn, tends to care for those close to them as well as helping strangers, rather modest,hard worker, talented, unselfish, few sexual relationships, many friends,
doesn't want foes, very reliable.

Hazelnut Tree (the Extraordinary) - charming, sense of humor, very demanding but can also be very understanding, knows how to make a lasting impression, active fighter for social causes and politics, popular, quite moody, sexually oriented, honest, a perfectionist, has a precise sense of judgment and expects complete fairness.

Hornbeam Tree (the Good Taste) - of cool beauty, cares for its looks and condition, good taste, is not egoistic, makes life as comfortable as possible, leads a reasonable and disciplined life, looks for kindness and acknowledgment in an emotional partner, dreams of unusual lovers, is seldom happy with its feelings, mistrusts most people, is never sure of its
decisions, very conscientious.

Lime Tree (the Doubt) - intelligent, hard working, accepts what life dishes out, but not before trying to change bad circumstances into good ones, hates fighting and stress, enjoys getaway vacations, may appear tough, but is actually soft and relenting, always willing to make sacrifices for family and friends, has many talents but not always enough
time to use them, can become a complainer, great leadership qualities, is jealous at times but extremely loyal.

Maple Tree (Independence of Mind) - no ordinary person, full of imagination and originality, shy and reserved, ambitious, proud, self-confident, hungers for new experiences, sometimes nervous, has many complexities, good memory, learns easily, complicated love life, wants to impress.

Oak Tree (the Brave) - robust nature, courageous, strong, unrelenting,independent, sensible, does not like change, keeps its feet on the ground,person of action.

Olive Tree (the Wisdom) - loves sun, warmth and kind feelings,
reasonable, balanced, avoids aggression and violence,tolerant, cheerful,calm, well-developed sense of justice, sensitive, empathetic, free of jealousy, loves to read and the company of sophisticated people.

Pine Tree (the Peacemaker) - loves agreeable company, craves peace and harmony, loves to help others, active imagination, likes to write poetry,not fashion conscious, great compassion, friendly to all, falls strongl in love but will leave if betrayed or lied to, emotionally soft, low self esteem, needs affection and reassurance.

Poplar Tree (the Uncertainty) - looks very decorative, talented, not very self-confident, extremely courageous if necessary, needs goodwill and pleasant surroundings, very choosy, often lonely, great animosity, great artistic nature, good organizer, tends to lean toward philosophy,reliable in any situation, takes partnership seriously.

Rowan Tree (the Sensitivity) - full of charm, cheerful, gifted without egoism, likes to draw attention, loves life, motion, unrest, and even complications, is both dependent and independent, good taste, artistic,passionate, emotional, good company, does not forgive.

Walnut Tree (the Passion) - unrelenting, strange and full of
contrasts,often egotistic, aggressive, noble, broad horizon, unexpected reactions,spontaneous, unlimited ambition, no flexibility, difficult and uncommon partner, not always liked but often admired, ingenious strategist, very jealous and passionate, no compromise.

Weeping Willow (the Melancholy) - likes to be stress free,loves family life, full of hopes and dreams, attractive, very empathetic, loves anything beautiful, musically inclined, loves to travel to exotic places,restless,capricious, honest, can be influenced but is not easy to live with when pressured, sometimes demanding, good intuition, suffers in love until they find that one loyal, steadfast partner; loves to make others laugh.
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #101 on: January 11, 2006, 08:03:54 AM »

Hazelnut Tree (the Extraordinary) - charming, sense of humor, very demanding but can also be very understanding, knows how to make a lasting impression, active fighter for social causes and politics, popular, quite moody, sexually oriented, honest, a perfectionist, has a precise sense of judgment and expects complete fairness.

Damn

Damn

Damn!

I came here to ridicule this superstitious nonsense - but now i don't know what to say as that could almost apply to me.....? rant

(except the popular bit of course Cheesy)

And what the hell does sexually orientated mean? nervous
« Last Edit: January 11, 2006, 08:06:23 AM by Izzy » Logged

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #102 on: January 11, 2006, 08:34:10 AM »

Chestnut Tree (the Honesty) - of unusual stature, impressive,
well-developed sense of justice, fun to be around, a planner, born diplomat, can be irritated easily, sensitive of others feelings, hardworker, sometimes acts superior, feels not understood at times, fiercely family oriented, very loyal in love, physically fit.
of unusual stature - Er, Yeaah  Huh

impressive - That's what she said Tongue

well-developed sense of justice - Yep.  I believe in justice, good old fashioned justice, murders should be killed for instance, eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, arse for an arse....all that stuff....

fun to be around - Well i like being around me..... nervous

a planner - Indeed, If i fail to plan i plan to fail, either way i plan ya see Wink

born diplomat - Don't think so....

can be irritated easily - Yeah, kinda, well some might think it's easily, like i fuckin' hate it when people on this board can't find the search function, or can't find the edit button and they end up replying to their own friggin' posts 2 minutes after posting the first time, cunts!

sensitive of others feelings - Unfortunately yeah, probably why nice is one of the 2 most regularly associated words with me, i'm not telling you the other one Tongue Remember back in the day in R.E. when we did this empathy test thingy, ya know seeing it from someone elses point of view and all that, well anyway i got the top possible one Grin

hardworker - That one must of been put in by mistake i think, i only work hard if i'm passionate about something which kind of limits me to, writing about wrestling, rolling good joints and working hard at the gym.....

sometimes acts superior - Sometimes i'm right and you're wrong ok? Just accept it, i'm just better sometimes Tongue

feels not understood at times - I'm too complex for the human brain to comprehend......my Goldfish understands me though Wink

fiercely family oriented - Yep, very.  Love my family, believe in sunday dinners together and all that, brought the family back together this Chrimbo for the first time in years, family is very important, always people you can count on.

very loyal in love - If i love someone i will never cheat on them, i'll be wonderful yes if i don't love you though i'll cheat first chance i get Smiley

physically fit - I may be a pot smoking layabout, but i also go the them gym at least 2wice a week and have a strick routine and am damn fit....

Not bad, fairly accurate i'd say ok

avesia
« Reply #103 on: January 11, 2006, 09:22:17 AM »

Damn

Damn

Damn!

I came here to ridicule this superstitious nonsense - but now i don't know what to say as that could almost apply to me.....? rant

(except the popular bit of course Cheesy)

And what the hell does sexually orientated mean? nervous
it means that you are a very passionate person, i. e. showing or involving very strong feelings of sexual love Grin
I'd say that's good... Tongue
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #104 on: January 11, 2006, 09:36:47 AM »

Elm Tree (the Noble-mindedness) - pleasant shape, tasteful clothes,modest demands, tends not to forgive mistakes, cheerful, likes to lead but not to obey, honest and faithful partner, likes making decisions for others, noble-minded, generous, good sense of humor, practical.

Pleasant shape.- Im out of shape  Sad
Tasteful clothes.- Im ok with that
modest demands.- ok
tends not to forgive mistakes.- mmmmmmm nop
cheerful.- agreed
likes to lead but not obey.- who likes to obey?
honest and faithful partner.- yes
likes making decisiones for others.- nop
noble-minded.- i dont know you tell me
generous.- yes
good sense of humour.- yes
practical.- yes

Thats weird, 2 days ago I was looking who was reading what in the message boar (ok i was bored) and I found a guest looking the zodiac thread, and it came back 2 days later, I mean nobody post since march last year.
Was it you journey?  nervous

No man can be my equal
Aava
Everything changes
VIP

If you wanna do it, baby, you can do it right

« Reply #105 on: January 11, 2006, 01:23:48 PM »

"Poplar Tree  (the Uncertainty) - looks very decorative, talented, not very self-confident, extremely courageous if necessary, needs goodwill and pleasant surroundings, very choosy, often lonely, great animosity, great artistic nature, good organizer, tends to lean toward philosophy,reliable in any situation, takes partnership seriously."

Hmm, I don?t find myself lonely. But I am very courageous!  Grin

We're on the one road
Maybe the wrong road
It's the road to fuck knows where
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #106 on: January 11, 2006, 01:32:17 PM »

Was it you journey?? nervous

Either that or a ghost ?nervous

Cypress Tree (the Faithfulness) - strong, muscular, adaptable, takes what life has to give but doesn't necessarily like it, strives to be content, optimistic, wants to be financially independent, wants love and affection, hates loneliness, passionate lover which cannot be satisfied,faithful, quick-tempered at times, can be unruly and careless, loves to gain knowledge, needs to be needed.

Strong - Stronger than you ?Tongue
Muscular - Not very ?hihi
Adaptable - Totally
Takes what life has to give but doesn't necessarily like it - True
Strives to be content - Most people do
Optimistic - Nay ?no
Wants to be financially independent - True enough
Wants love and affection - True
Hates loneliness - No loneliness is cool
Passionate lover which cannot be satisfied - Okaaaaay ?confused
Faithful - Yeah
Quick-tempered at times - Fuck yourself
Can be unruly and careless - I said get to fuck
Loves to gain knowledge - Yeah
Needs to be needed - Bah, I don't need you

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
journey
Moondancer
Legend

« Reply #107 on: January 11, 2006, 02:34:19 PM »

Thats weird, 2 days ago I was looking who was reading what in the message boar (ok i was bored) and I found a guest looking the zodiac thread, and it came back 2 days later, I mean nobody post since march last year.
Was it you journey? nervous

No. I only looked in here last night. Maybe it was Izzy. I think he's a closet astrologer.? hihi

My tree is kind of negative. I'd like a different tree. haha

Walnut Tree (the Passion) - unrelenting, strange and full of contrasts,often egotistic, aggressive, noble, broad horizon, unexpected reactions,spontaneous, unlimited ambition, no flexibility, difficult and uncommon partner, not always liked but often admired, ingenious strategist, very jealous and passionate, no compromise.

Not always liked? That hurts.? hihi

Mr. Dick Purple
Legend

« Reply #108 on: January 11, 2006, 03:46:44 PM »

I'm seroius dudes, I think we are being spy  nervous

No man can be my equal
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #109 on: January 11, 2006, 07:15:11 PM »

"Poplar Tree? (the Uncertainty) - looks very decorative, talented, not very self-confident, extremely courageous if necessary, needs goodwill and pleasant surroundings, very choosy, often lonely, great animosity, great artistic nature, good organizer, tends to lean toward philosophy,reliable in any situation, takes partnership seriously."

Hmm, I don?t find myself lonely. But I am very courageous!? Grin

We share the same tree Aava, when is your birthday? Cheesy

That applies to me pretty damn accurately, and I often find myself lonely, not always a negative loneliness but painfully persistant when it happens.

Ive been studying all different kinds of fate and fortune reading techniques for months now such as I-Ching, Palmistry which is truly amazing, The Tarot, and most interesting of all to me: astrology/horoscopes. I definately try and read mine everyday. Somedays they're scary how acurate they are, and other days they dont relate to me at all.

As a Taurus I:

"Represent strength; not necessarily of body, for the strength may be of character, or of purpose. Extremely strong-willed, can be led but never driven. The taurus tends to be conservative and opposed to change. He/She is slow to anger but when enranged can become violent and loose all control. Taureans are faithful and generous  friends, but when their self-respect is injured, it can only be regained by an appeal to their better natures. They may provoke trouble solely for the perverse pleasure of "making ammends" Grin

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Aava
Everything changes
VIP

If you wanna do it, baby, you can do it right

« Reply #110 on: January 13, 2006, 06:20:50 AM »

2nd of may, taurus too.

We're on the one road
Maybe the wrong road
It's the road to fuck knows where
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #111 on: January 13, 2006, 10:44:33 AM »

I, am:
A scorpio
And a Walnut tree.
So
If a scorpio eats a Walnut,
What does that make me?

No, seriously?

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Mr. Dick Purple
Legend

« Reply #112 on: January 13, 2006, 04:09:24 PM »

Now i know who's spying on us, is yahoo slurp spider  yes

No man can be my equal
journey
Moondancer
Legend

« Reply #113 on: January 13, 2006, 04:24:52 PM »

I, am:
A scorpio
And a Walnut tree.
So
If a scorpio eats a Walnut,
What does that make me?

No, seriously?

A vegetarian insect.

Are you a Scorpio or an Eagle?

Now i know who's spying on us, is yahoo slurp spider yes

What/who is that?
Mr. Dick Purple
Legend

« Reply #114 on: January 13, 2006, 05:43:10 PM »

Yahoo slurp spider?
Well is search engine in yahoo, if you put your username and the name of the page it appears to see as guest a lot threads try it Wink

No man can be my equal
Cornell
Nice to you
Legend

« Reply #115 on: January 13, 2006, 07:31:14 PM »

My tree is kind of negative. I'd like a different tree. haha

Walnut Tree (the Passion) - unrelenting, strange and full of contrasts,often egotistic, aggressive, noble, broad horizon, unexpected reactions,spontaneous, unlimited ambition, no flexibility, difficult and uncommon partner, not always liked but often admired, ingenious strategist, very jealous and passionate, no compromise.

Not always liked? That hurts.? hihi

I have the same one and I don't take it as being negative.  I take it as a strong person that doesn't take any shit!  Grin

OK - I may not always be liked - especially at work given that I'm a manager, but who cares because I'm an ingenious strategist. Wink

Why don't you just....
journey
Moondancer
Legend

« Reply #116 on: January 14, 2006, 03:53:10 AM »

I have the same one and I don't take it as being negative.? I take it as a strong person that doesn't take any shit!? Grin

Well since you put it that way, I guess it's not so negative. But I do tend to overreact over a lot of trivial things. One more thing to work on.  hihi
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #117 on: January 19, 2006, 08:58:34 PM »

2nd of may, taurus too.

As if in a million years we have the same Birthday too! Shocked

I was born at quarter to 9, how about you? Tongue

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Hysteron
« Reply #118 on: December 12, 2006, 05:18:51 PM »

http://www.pixelgirldesign.com/astrology/index.html

This is what mine says about me:

Your most likeable trait: RESPONSIVENESS
People born under this sign are many sided, quick in thought and action, clever with words, skillful at handling others, brimful of new ideas.
Astrologers regard this third sign of the zodiac as the quintessentially human sign, for it seems to sum up qualities that are the distinguishing hallmarks of the human race?intelligence (Gemini is an air sign), adaptability (Gemini is a mutable sign), and communicativeness (Gemini is ruled by Mercury).
Gemini people do not sit back and watch the scenery go by. As a Gemini, you are endlessly curious about everything and must be part of the busy passing scene. If all the world's a stage, Gemini must be the actor on that stage. Unlike Leo, who wants only to be the star, Gemini wants to play all the parts?and be the director, the producer, and the stagehand!
Duality is your most famous trait. You usually want more than one of everything. That includes jobs, hobbies, careers, lovers. Basically your nature is restless, on the go, in quest of new ideas and fresh experiences. As a result, you often leave a trail of unfinished tasks. Your tendency is to fritter away energy on too many projects instead of concentrating your cleverness on one task.
Gemini is the sign of communication?and its natives have an urgent and continual need to communicate. You enjoy writing notes, chatting with strangers, and the telephone is a major means of communication. People should learn not to give you their number if they aren't the kind who like to spend a lot of time on the phone!
Born with the gift of persuasion, you could sell ice in Greenland. Your quick mind can explain any action, defend any position, justify any course. A mental magpie, you pick up information here, gossip there, tidbits everywhere. This makes you an ideal conversationalist, for you know a little about everything. You also are inclined to have firm opinions on everything (subject to revision at a moment's notice).
A Gemini weakness is superficiality. Because you are so quick to grasp an idea or size up a situation, you tend to skim its surface, not bothering to explore it in any depth. The other side of the coin, however, is that with very little preparation you can make a marvelous initial impression.
Your facile gifts of writing, speaking, and self expression make you a success in dealing with the public. You have a quicksilver personality that can adapt to many kinds of people. You are often drawn to the stage and the dramatic arts. Among famous writers and performers born with the Sun in Gemini are Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Dashiell Hammett, Lillian Hellman, Laurence Olivier, Marilyn Monroe, and Judy Garland.
Amusing, versatile and witty, you are a wonderful friend who lifts people out of their doldrums. It's easy to see why you are usually surrounded by friends and admirers because you're such fun to be with. True, you can be impatient with persons who aren't as quick as you are, or who can't keep up with the rapid flow of your thought and speech. However, your natural exuberance sweeps even the most reluctant and surly along with you. In almost any situation you can be as charming as you want to be?with a little extra thrown in.
Life is jest and all things show it; I thought so once and now I know it,
spells out the philosophy of Gemini. You don't waste time plumbing dark emotional depths. There is a brooding side to your Jekyll and Hyde disposition, but you don't let it dominate your lighthearted high spirits. You're too interested in fun and games.
Gemini's have a wide range of contacts and benefit from the advice and help of influential people. You will attract financial luck, but a tendency toward extravagance often more than offsets it. In your ledger, income always adds up to something a little short of outgo.
Routine and monotony are two things you dread and you will go to any lengths to avoid them. Change is your keyword, and what you value most is freedom. It's useless for anyone to try to pin you down. For you, the fun is in traveling, not in arriving at a destination. You love to explore new territory, see the way people live on the other side of the world. Inquisitive and imaginative, you are open to a different way of looking at things. Your trendy, up-to-date lifestyle has you constantly living off the fad of the land.
For the sheer fascination of it, people should have at least one Gemini in their lives (two might be exhausting).
T_Roxie
« Reply #119 on: December 12, 2006, 05:24:00 PM »

Maple Tree (Independence of Mind) - no ordinary person, full of imagination and originality, shy and reserved, ambitious, proud, self-confident, hungers for new experiences, sometimes nervous, has many complexities, good memory, learns easily, complicated love life, wants to impress.

Fuck. Shocked
That is quite weird.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: